Who has to be made?

MrBear

Here is my question. What characters are left that without any doubt have to make it in the DCUC line. I am not talking B and C list type guys that happen to be a favorite of yours. I am talking characters that have a rich history and following. Mine are:

Martian Manhunter

a C&C Doomsday

Jay Garrick Flash

Golden age Green Lantern

I really can't think of any others. Jay and Lantern are even pushing it a little. That being said I have a bunch of characters that I would like to see still.

• Like 1

MM has to be made, he's the last of the seven. I dont think Jay or Scott are pushing it, both are golden age characters with a very long history. I also agree that we neet to see the last three original titans (classic Robin, Speedy and Aqualad).

With those said I would argue that the 3 Legion founders would need to be made, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad have been around for a very long time and are deeply tied into superman Myth. Also we simply must have a Lois Lane and Alfred, even if they are not "heroes" per say, they both are iconic to not just DC but comics in general. Add to this list Wally/Flash, he has been flash for so long that I would think more people see him as the flash then Barry.

Here is my question. What characters are left that without any doubt have to make it in the DCUC line. I am not talking B and C list type guys that happen to be a favorite of yours. I am talking characters that have a rich history and following. Mine are:

Martian Manhunter

a C&C Doomsday

Jay Garrick Flash

Golden age Green Lantern

I really can't think of any others. Jay and Lantern are even pushing it a little. That being said I have a bunch of characters that I would like to see still.

i'm too lazy to type a list, but i agree with yours. i hope we get that martian manhunter soon!

I still want

Guy Gardner

Jade

Traditional Robin

Ominar synn C&C

OMAC

superboy prime ... and many more (my mind goes blank when I start thinking of all the characters yet to be made.) Also, on a side note Does anyone else think that the Amalgam Characters would be cool to have?

I would agree with Guy Gardner and Classics Robin, but the rest just don't have the rich DC history I think they need to be in a "must be made" class.

Classic Robin--with two different heads--a " Bill Finger" style head, and a "Neal Adams" style head.

The Creeper.

Composite Superman

Ultra-Humanite( could be another C&C)

There's pretty much all of the characters from the Legion of Superheroes that need to be made.

A Sidekicks set with Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Alfred Pennyworth--all are too important and integral to the history of DC to be left out.

Warlord

Peacemaker

Aqualad

Classic Superboy

Ra's A Ghul (sp)

Dr. Sivana

Hugo Strange

The Calculator ( definite B-list villain, but I have a fondness for him from a great Marshall Rogers Batman story--and besides, he just looks cool)

Kyle Rayner Green Lantern

Goodwin and Simonson's Manhunter

General Zod

Sgt Rock

Elongated Man

Doctor Light

I think a mix of clear mainstay characters and more obscure toy-etic characters, of the latter there are plenty still.

Guy Gardner for sure

I'd love to see more green lanterns, two packs if anything once a month would be nice, there are just so many characters they can do in the GLC alone let alone the other colors :)

MOngul BAF in both corps & regular variants :)

atrocious ? red lantern leader baf

Red arrow

uhm... that animal chick from JLA ... I want to say ?vixin? she has the orange/yellow outfit & is black & can take powers from animals & also other super heroes now apparently ... at least last time I was reading jla...

modern robin the new kid

red robin (tim, if that makes a difference at all... ) from the new series

modern blue devil

I'd like to see more of BDs team as well & More of the s6 team like wildcat

ragman

conor modern vesion ( & lets give him krypto as an accessory :S :D)

hmmm can't really think of many I'd like to see, I'm not really a hardcore dcuc fan & Tehy have already done a bunch of my faves!

In no particular order after Martian Manhunter,

Golden age Flash, Green Lantern, and Starman,

Classic Robin,

Guy Gardner and Kyle Raynor,

Jack Knight Starman,

Zatanna and Elongated Man,

2-packs with Alfred and Commisioner Gordon, and Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen on Mattycollector,

In no particular order after Martian Manhunter,

Golden age Flash, Green Lantern, and Starman,

Classic Robin,

Guy Gardner and Kyle Raynor,

Jack Knight Starman,

Zatanna and Elongated Man,

2-packs with Alfred and Commisioner Gordon, and Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen on Mattycollector,

Whew! I thought Gordon was about to get the shaft. We almost have a full page and only one mention. I think the 2 pack ideas are awesome, but no mattycollector give them to tru so I can afford them and find them

How about Mirror Master, Weather Wizard,Mad Hatter,Aqualad,Ocean Master,Ice,Fire,Golden Age Flash,Golden Age Green Lantern, Golden Age Wonder Woman with the eagle not the double W's. This is all I can think of.

Martian Manhunter:

Classic Dick Grayson Robin

Guy Gardner (80's JLA)

Super Friends/Legion of Doom:

Toy Man

Riddler

Scarecrow

Important Background/Supporting Characters:

Commissioner Gordon

Alfred

Lois Lane

Jimmy Olsen