DCU Wave 13 pics

Gladiator

I was waiting for you to pose your new checklist Spider.

That Superboy still looks gay. I hated him in the 90's. Modern Cheetah looks cool, but this whole wave is a pass for me.

The lack of "A" list characters tells me this is a Matty Collector wave. Store exclusives love Batman related characters. We're another step closer to completing the Doom Patrol!

Superboy is A-list enough. If a parent saw him, they'd just assume he's a young Superman.

I'll be getting that Superboy (wish it was the Conner version tho)
That IS Conner Kent, he just hadn't taken a name at that time. He might've been going by Kon-El, but I forget.

Oh, my bad. Ok, then I wish it was the black t-shirt and jeans "costume". ;)

I know I jerk everyone's chain all the time about how they complain that Mattel sucks but when I see a wave of figures like this I feel like jumping back on the bandwagon.

For a DC collector this is a truly appealing line (unless you're a Bat-fan I guess), but that's it. Sadly, to the general public, this wave stinks of peg warmer and is just another reason why they should be sold exclusively on Mattycollector.

• Like 1

Hate them all. No batman characters no buy.

Good. Less competition.

Like this wave, but don't love it. Got the Donna Troy I wanted. Didn't get the Superboy I wanted (which doesn't matter since I'll still gladly buy him anyway). I'll probably only get one Cheeta which is a problem since I love them both. I might pick up a Blue Beetle since he looks nice. Cyclotron's still ugly in dcuc which is a major accomplishment considering how great most of these figures look. Almost makes me want to get him but not quite.

This have to be fake. There's no way in hell these are the real things. These are really elaborate customs. That Donna Troy is a repainted Black Canary. That Superboy head is just Robin's head. Plus Mattel never officially confirmed that as the new wave.

And even if they are real, I can't imagine they'd really go with that crappy 90's Superboy over the better modern version.

Wow this has got to be the first wave (besides maybe 8) that I won't be picking up most of the set. Only Superboy and maybe Blue Beetle for me. 11 & 12 are a little weak as well but at least they have strong C-n-C's. Ahh well I guess they have to pace themselves.

Blue Beetle= PASS

Cyclotron= PASS

Superfriends Cheetah= probably

'90's Cheetah= modern would be better, but a MUST HAVE

Donna aka Wonder Girl= OK, but pefer the starfield outfit so Cassie could use this outfit

Negative man= "Unknown Soldier" version would be OK if found cheap

Superboy= should be melted down. SUPA PASS. I am so glad Sunday I got 2 of the DCD Teen Titans/modern look in. Got the spare for sale $35.

Trigon= I'll keep if he comes together cheap

Great wave. Cyclotron is hideous, but he comes with a stand so I can skip him. Blue Devil is sex. Both Cheetahs are awesome, especially the modern version. Blue Beetle looks great, and does he have double-jointed elbows? Superboy and Donna look great, though I would have liked modern variants for each of them. Negative Man looks pretty good. Trigon is all right, I'd get all the figures anyways so he's just an extra for me.

thats true. they could bring more bat villains. i am all for it. one in each wave is a must. batman has a gigantic rogue. so it should be reasonable.

-black mask

-ras

-talia

-ivy

-huntress

-gordon

-c&c killer croc

-firefly

-scareface

and those are just the from the top of my head. just think about it, one in every wave. this are figs for 9 waves allredy. they should also include a lantern in every wave. begin with orange so this group is done allready@loll@

I would LOVE all the figures you listed, even Gordon. Mad Hatter is another one I'd like to see, and a Dick Grayson Robin. Maybe even a bigger, more articulated Bane BAF. If/when they do make Killer Croc, I just hope he doesn't have a snout and tail. Never liked that version.

And yes, there should be a Lantern in each wave.

Why does Blue Beetle get so much new sculpting? Is he really that popular? I know he's made an appearance on the Brave and the Bold, but that really warrants all those new parts?

Thats what I want to know especially if Donna and Connor end up with re used heads... @hmmm@

Draven

Why does Blue Beetle get so much new sculpting? Is he really that popular? I know he's made an appearance on the Brave and the Bold, but that really warrants all those new parts?

Thats what I want to know especially if Donna and Connor end up with re used heads... @hmmm@

Draven

BB has a very detailed costume, and hes a teenager, so in theory he gets a whole new sculpt. They do it for characters that need it.

And none of the figures have ever had reused heads (except the obvious batmen and supermen).