DCU Wave 13 pics

Gladiator

Wow! Great looking set! I especially dig the Cheetahs, Blue Devil, and Blue Beetle. Donna Troy looks really good too, but I was kind of hoping for the black, starry outfit. Not exactly what I was expecting as far as the Negative Man variant goes, but still OK I guess.

same, i thought it was going to be that energy form but guess not

thats true. they could bring more bat villains. i am all for it. one in each wave is a must. batman has a gigantic rogue. so it should be reasonable.

-black mask

-ras

-talia

-ivy

-huntress

-gordon

-c&c killer croc

-firefly

-scareface

and those are just the from the top of my head. just think about it, one in every wave. this are figs for 9 waves allredy. they should also include a lantern in every wave. begin with orange so this group is done allready@loll@

There's not one figure in this wave I care about, but given my nature (OCD), I'll need to have them all.

LOL, the only one I don't care about is Trigon, I hate magic or devil/demon based characters, they are utterly boring.

Get them all, support this ridiculous line and let's wait and see what 2010 will be bring

Mattel posted that the are only doing 5 waves within a year, thus far we have Waves 12 and 13 and that leaves 3 more, does anyone know how these will be broken down over the year?

thats true. they could bring more bat villains. i am all for it. one in each wave is a must. batman has a gigantic rogue. so it should be reasonable.

-black mask

-ras

-talia

-ivy

-huntress

-gordon

-c&c killer croc

-firefly

-scareface

and those are just the from the top of my head. just think about it, one in every wave. this are figs for 9 waves allredy. they should also include a lantern in every wave. begin with orange so this group is done allready@loll@

Hush

Red Robin

Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Damian

Batman Dick Grayson

These are frackin' awesome!! I'm glad they have the silver age Cheetah in there, although I woulda much rather have the classic one!

The more I look at Negative Man, the more I think he does'nt have a variant, I think the outer bandages pop off like Cyclotron there.

Trigon is a dream come true! This wave is beautiful!!

Talon

LOD

Modern Cheetah looks the best of that lot and Cyclotron variant (?) with the robot face is kind of interesting.

Very lazy job on Donna Troy. Just a simple pallete swap with Black Canary.

I think Modern Cheetah probably will end up looking worse than the proto when they messed Canary with the awful paint in her hair.

Over a year away, though. I'd doubt they can my hold my interest that long and with the sketchy distribution its possible this'll be one of the shorted waves like Wave 8 and 9 was this year.

You also have to wonder at the timing of these pics being released. After the latest with Wave 9 getting shorted as bad as it did, is this a PR stunt to quell the anger. "Like LOOK toys, now be a good boy and buy them!" HAHAH

great figs...weird lineup...now lets see them at actual stores

I gotta say, the obvious trend toward replicating the roster of the old (beloved) Kenner Super Powers collection is appealing to me. I'm toying with the idea of collecting just those figures that fulfilled that old toy-line. As it stands, I have 16 more to go, out of the 33 original figures originally listed.

• Like 1