DCU Wave 13 pics

Gladiator

These all are outstanding! I love especially Cyclotron, classic Cheetah, Wondergirl and Superboy. Even the ones I'm not familiar with or don't care about their characters are stunning aesthetically. I'm also glad it is Wondergirl and not the black star suit Donna Troy that was rumored.

These all look good as usual, I wish the Superboy was the Conner one also. I just don't like that SB design he looks like he shood be in a boy band or something but I'll still get on :). Some DC characters seem like they should be Heman characters with names like Cyclotron haha but I still love the total radomness of this toy line. I would've never thought I could buy a Cyclotron action figure one day. :) Negative man is kind of out there too because only comic people will know who he is and some still might not know who or what he is. My wife will already be like "who is Negative Man? What?... he can't balance his check book or something?" :) I love them all, bring them on.

Not really impressed with the character choices in this one... & with ones they did pick I'd rather have a more modern look for them ... I may get a couple though... blue beetle looks ok as long as he has more articulation than the dcd version :S Honestly they should have done modern variants for every figure rather than just the three they did @loll@ Now THAT would be evil! entire wave of variants making you buy it twice @smilepunch@

The New Blue Bettle is totally new design and most articulated? Totally COOL!

Superboy is fine, 5 stars for Chetah and Donna Troy (please, please Stupid Mattel Donna Troy in Black costume version too!), but.. Ciclotron??!! please!! its suck!

Sweet! Yay for Superboy and Trigon in particular. Wonder Girl looks really good, though I would have preferred the black costume. I'm not particularly familiar with Cheetah and not at all with Negative Man and Cyclotron, but they certainly don't look bad. Cyclotron is pretty cool actually.

Will I get yelled at if I borrow these pictures for my blog?

These all look good as usual, I wish the Superboy was the Conner one also. I just don't like that SB design he looks like he shood be in a boy band or something but I'll still get on :). Some DC characters seem like they should be Heman characters with names like Cyclotron haha but I still love the total radomness of this toy line. I would've never thought I could buy a Cyclotron action figure one day. :) Negative man is kind of out there too because only comic people will know who he is and some still might not know who or what he is. My wife will already be like "who is Negative Man? What?... he can't balance his check book or something?" :) I love them all, bring them on.

lol i don't read comics ..at all, but i did see that one episode of teen titans with the doom patrol, long story short i'm a huge fan from just those scenes, i am so getting negative man to join my bb and robot man :D

I just want the classic Cheetah. I just update my check list.

I'm pretty sure that Cyclotron is a single figure with 2 pictures showing his removable feature. Cheetah and Negative Man are the variants. I'm glad to see the Reign of Superman Superboy figure in this lineup. That's the one I really wanted. I wonder how big the C&C Trigon will be since I'm not familiar with his character.

Wow! Great looking set! I especially dig the Cheetahs, Blue Devil, and Blue Beetle. Donna Troy looks really good too, but I was kind of hoping for the black, starry outfit. Not exactly what I was expecting as far as the Negative Man variant goes, but still OK I guess.