MARVEL UNIVERSE: GIANTIC BATTLES

TMNTFAN85

I Just bought walmart's exclusive captain america vs. skrull giant man. so the figures are out now. any one who been wanting these go out now. - theyre 27-some bucks. all in all this is awesome for those who are growing theyre MU toy collection. (sorry no pics dont have a camra)

• Like 1

saw them on thuresday night while looking for dc wave 10

They are pretty trashy imo. The Giant Man and Goliath is such a lazy ass repaint of Icon Cyc..... so much so that they grabbed a piece of plastic and slapped it over the X on his belt.... @loll@ And the lines are clearly molded on his outfit still..... Hasbor could have used a much better body.... oh like say the real GiantMan body over even a blanker Icon body ie Silver Surfer with new head and cyc feet..... sigh so let down.

Draven

They are pretty trashy imo. The Giant Man and Goliath is such a lazy ass repaint of Icon Cyc..... so much so that they grabbed a piece of plastic and slapped it over the X on his belt.... guitar.gif And the lines are clearly molded on his outfit still..... Hasbor could have used a much better body.... oh like say the real GiantMan body over even a blanker Icon body ie Silver Surfer with new head and cyc feet..... sigh so let down.

Draven

i dunno. i'm greatly enjoying the figure.

• Like 1

They are pretty trashy imo. The Giant Man and Goliath is such a lazy ass repaint of Icon Cyc..... so much so that they grabbed a piece of plastic and slapped it over the X on his belt.... @loll@ And the lines are clearly molded on his outfit still..... Hasbor could have used a much better body.... oh like say the real GiantMan body over even a blanker Icon body ie Silver Surfer with new head and cyc feet..... sigh so let down.

Draven

ACtually GOliath uses the Cyclops body with yellow strips painted on. I dont know why they use the Cyclops body that has two sculpt lines though. Skrull Giantman uses the Magneto body and not the Cyclops body so he doesnt have the sculpt lines on the tights. Also the SIlver Surfer body is too muscular to work for either characters.

These 2 are actually pretty well done. I don't have the WM wave Giantman baf but these two Gigantic series are very well done by Hasbro.

IMG_6244.jpg

Great sculpt with nice paint job

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

sigh wish they would have used the giantman mold and not icon cyclps

Draven

ACtually GOliath uses the Cyclops body with yellow strips painted on. I dont know why they use the Cyclops body that has two sculpt lines though. Skrull Giantman uses the Magneto body and not the Cyclops body so he doesnt have the sculpt lines on the tights. Also the SIlver Surfer body is too muscular to work for either characters.

These 2 are actually pretty well done. I don't have the WM wave Giantman baf but these two Gigantic series are very well done by Hasbro.

IMG_6244.jpg

Great sculpt with nice paint job

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

Never mentioned the Skrull using the Cyc body. He uses the Magneto body which is almost as lazy! The Cyc body does not wor for these, its to clearly a Cyc.... that ugly ass slap on belt makes it even worse. Like I said, they had better choices of bodies and flaked out. And the Surfer is not to muscular, its not more so than Cyce really. Its just say tighter fitting clothing lol

Draven

i dont think they hit ca yet, i havnt seen any this whole time ive been lookign for dc

can soemone post the sku

thanks

same here got the blue and yellow one here in jacksonville FL, I posted the pics in the sightings and hauls section. only complaint in goliath is instead of adding a molded antenna on his head they just painted it on

• 2 weeks later...

I know some will complain till they are blue in the face about some figures. Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they don't. I like the new figures myself, granted they don't look as good as some in the past but it's better than nothing. cool.gif