It's a boy

jahue

Very Awesome! And cool you came here to post the news! We have a 1 year old son and I still remember when I found out I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops and still do everyday! You are about to embark on an AWESOEM and exciting adventure. If you need any advice you can always hit me up. Congrats to you and the wife.

Very Awesome! And cool you came here to post the news! We have a 1 year old son and I still remember when I found out I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops and still do everyday! You are about to embark on an AWESOEM and exciting adventure. If you need any advice you can always hit me up. Congrats to you and the wife.

Thank you so much I appreciate the offer, and thanks to everyone else

Congratulations, how much did he weigh when he was born? You have to give us his stats :). Have you ever noticed when women talk about their new babies they tell every little detail about their child? It's fun just to listen to them talk sometimes. I can barely remember my own birthday sometimes. haha I hope you have fun getting to know your new little bundle of joy.

congrats

I announced a little while ago that my wife and I are expecting our 1st child, and we just found out it is a boy! I am excited beyond belief and just wanted to share. Thanks

Wait, so it's still mint in package? :P

Congrats.

I laughed so hard when I read this, and yes baby is mint due date is around March 3-10 they are a little confused about an exact date, we just had the ultra sound yesterday, and based on the babies weight she is farther along than we thought, or he is going to be huge

I announced a little while ago that my wife and I are expecting our 1st child, and we just found out it is a boy! I am excited beyond belief and just wanted to share. Thanks

Congrats.

I laughed so hard when I read this, and yes baby is mint due date is around March 3-10 they are a little confused about an exact date, we just had the ultra sound yesterday, and based on the babies weight she is farther along than we thought, or he is going to be huge

My wife and I are expecting our second child - due around March 11th! We have a son that's just about to turn 2 and it is the best thing that my wife and I have ever done. It's not all fun and games - having a child is perhaps the hardest thing you will do in your life - but the rewards are far greater than the hardship. Good luck and best wishes!

Congrats.

Congratulations!!! What´s gonna be his name??

My wife and I are expecting our second child - due around March 11th! We have a son that's just about to turn 2 and it is the best thing that my wife and I have ever done. It's not all fun and games - having a child is perhaps the hardest thing you will do in your life - but the rewards are far greater than the hardship. Good luck and best wishes!

Congrats.

Awesome news and awesome response!

Name is tbd my wife and I are battling it out...it might take some time

How about Bruce Wayne?Clark Kent?

I actually have suggested both clark and kent for first names...my favorite is Peter Parker and my last name is Peterson so it would be Peter Parker Peterson, but the wife thinks that's one too many Peters...too bad she didn't think that before because this conversation wouldn't be taking place

I actually have suggested both clark and kent for first names...my favorite is Peter Parker and my last name is Peterson so it would be Peter Parker Peterson, but the wife thinks that's one too many Peters...too bad she didn't think that before because this conversation wouldn't be taking place

PLEASE don't do something like Peter Peterson - you might think it's funny, but he'll have to live his life with it. If you want a cool comic book based name - try Logan, Charles, Xavier, Bruce, Luke. Of course, if you offer up the first name to your wife, she might let you pick something cool or out of the ordinary for the middle name.

PLEASE don't do something like Peter Peterson - you might think it's funny, but he'll have to live his life with it. If you want a cool comic book based name - try Logan, Charles, Xavier, Bruce, Luke. Of course, if you offer up the first name to your wife, she might let you pick something cool or out of the ordinary for the middle name.

I've actually been telling her for months that I love the name Virgil when in fact I don't like it at all, but then I can suggest another name I really like as a "compromise"

mint in package is great, but the real joy is when the package opens and you play with him.

God bless u and your family.

Thanks BigBear, the Wife and I are getting really impatient and are really looking forward to opening it