Blackest Night series 1

Opticon

spoiler

guys check action figure insider.com , the black lanterns are unleashed. they have a pick with the opcoming dcd figures. necron, hawkman, and others. i havent read the new ones yet and you can see what wonder woman looks like. since this figure is always kept in the dark. she is hidden in the picture but you can see her. really nice figs. i am so close to get some.

• Like 1

I can't really tell who some of them are ... Is one deadmanwade? Nice to see kyle get a figure! Seems the black lanterns are winning in numbers sadly :S . So we see 5 new lanterns in this one & most of them are black! I wonder if this is wave 4?.. Since they did hawkman I hope to see hawk girl in wave 5 at least! Honestly I hope they expand this wave beyond wave 5 as well :)

I can't really tell who some of them are ... Is one deadmanwade? Nice to see kyle get a figure! Seems the black lanterns are winning in numbers sadly :S . So we see 5 new lanterns in this one & most of them are black! I wonder if this is wave 4?.. Since they did hawkman I hope to see hawk girl in wave 5 at least! Honestly I hope they expand this wave beyond wave 5 as well :)

Dead man Wade = AoA Deadpool, lol.

Yes, the skeleton is Deadman...Also has Nekron, Earth-2 Superman, Hawkman, Aquaman, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter and Black Hand. And the top of Wonder Woman's head, lol.

spoiler guys check action figure insider.com , the black lanterns are unleashed. they have a pick with the opcoming dcd figures. necron, hawkman, and others. i havent read the new ones yet and you can see what wonder woman looks like. since this figure is always kept in the dark. she is hidden in the picture but you can see her. really nice figs. i am so close to get some.

Dude, thank you have made my day, I can't wait for this figures. Now to guess which character will take the fourth spot in the wave. I'm hoping for a corps member(don't care which color) to balance this mostly latern black wave.

Yes, the skeleton is Deadman...Also has Nekron, Earth-2 Superman, Hawkman, Aquaman, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter and Black Hand. And the top of Wonder Woman's head, lol.

Oh yeah most of these we already knew about it was just the new ones I was unsure about .... Can't wait to see more shots of this series & nekron... Wonder if he will come with his scythe

Oh yeah most of these we already knew about it was just the new ones I was unsure about .... Can't wait to see more shots of this series & nekron... Wonder if he will come with his scythe

One of the pics (not sure which one) shows him holding it...not sure how big it will be, since its cut off by the top of the pic, but hes definitely got it.

Damn! The store that has had dcd sinestro for agessssssssssssss has finally sold it :(

i think 4th fig of wave 5 will be guy

sadly thinking and guessing & wishing counts for nothing @loll@ It would make for an easy red repaint though at some point ...They really already have done a good guy out too in the first gl lineup

Damn! The store that has had dcd sinestro for agessssssssssssss has finally sold it :(

sadly thinking and guessing & wishing counts for nothing @loll@ It would make for an easy red repaint though at some point ...They really already have done a good guy out too in the first gl lineup

ya but they r repainting star saphire aswell :) so y not guy :)

ya but they r repainting star saphire aswell :) so y not guy :)

well other than as a red lantern guy wouldn't really need any repainting ... his original dcd mold is pretty well perfect really :)

the only guy i got was from the gl boxset

its more like a classic kinda guy thats y i hope they release a new 1 :)

The green lantern series that was released before the BK series has a good modern looking guy

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-DIRECT-GUY-GARDNER-figure-GREEN-LANTERN-Series-2-MIP_W0QQitemZ350289908636QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518ee7d39c

I'm sure you can get a cheaper one but this is the first auction I could find that had a pic @loll@ what that seller is thinking ... @loll@

• 1 month later...

dude you're set up is fuckn awesome :)

Now can someone tell me please what waves are out for the DCD figures !? has wave 3 been put out yet?

dude you're set up is fuckn awesome :)

Now can someone tell me please what waves are out for the DCD figures !? has wave 3 been put out yet?

Only waves 1 and 2 are out right now. Wave 3 is due to be released on March 3.

thanks man, had someone going by a toy shop thought maybe new wave maybe in my now :D