Blackest Night series 1

Opticon

Anyone pick these up today? I grabbed Atrocitus, just cause he looks so damn cool...the aticulation is typical DCD, barely useable, but he's a nice display piece. Not really interested in the others, except maybe BL Superman, but he was already gone when I got there.

What're your thoughts?

I saw them today and the looked amazing! Couldn't pick up a single one though. $20 each :(

$20? My store was selling them for $24. PASS! They aren't even that big of a figure. I think $15 would be reasonable. $20 is ridiculous...$24 is outrageous.

does saint walker have a regular roundish human looking head or does it have a tail ? I'd like to get some of these but at the same time I'd hate to get some of them if they ever put out dcuc versions of these characters :D

does saint walker have a regular roundish human looking head or does it have a tail ?

99% sure its got the tail.

Nice! Thanks! In the first pics we saw we could not see it at all! & wow! $28?.. I'm not sure I'll be getting any of these after all...

does saint walker have a regular roundish human looking head or does it have a tail ?

99% sure its got the tail.

Nice! Thanks! In the first pics we saw we could not see it at all! & wow! $28?.. I'm not sure I'll be getting any of these after all...

$24.99 tag, but my store is very gougerific price-wise, so they might be cheaper for you.

I didn't follow the Blackest Night story so I have zero interest in the other Lanterns but the series2 Black Lantern Firestorm looks rad! Might be the only figure I'm going to pick up.

i got a case for 50 bucks from my store. tmepted to get another and put it aside till are series are out and split them up with the sdcc hals by colors

i got a case for 50 bucks from my store. tmepted to get another and put it aside till are series are out and split them up with the sdcc hals by colors

that ... would require someone having a lot of $! Are you talking about like... the leaders?! like saintwalker with blue hal? how much are they selling these for at you're lcs jj?.. $50 is damn good but I duno if I'd want them all

50 for the set of 4..thats special price for me though everyone else i think he was charging like 60. well what i was planning was wait till like all 4 or 5 series come out and then split them up to all the diff lantern colors...so x number of blue/red/...etc...and then add to that the 5 diff hals from sdcc so the youd have sets of just all blue or red .....

yeah ibeen looking for the gl series sinestro

idk what wave

well the black hand and the star saphire are reworked into blackest night waves

the one from like 10 yrs ago? emerald twilight or something like that?

My LCS had these for $16.99 each, why are other places charging such outrageous prices!

The translucent Hal Jordan GL was I believe called Emerald Shield GL, I'll have to check it when I get home to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...

You can actually find the case of four for a good price if you look around online. So I caved and ordered a set today and am paying a little over $12 per figure. Not bad. (I've been working my ass off lately and really have not been buying toys at all, I owe it to myself!)