Matty and Wal-Mart hate you pic.

retailsdead

Just a quick thought, how many people have actually found wave 10?

I found it.

Once.

I grabbed as much as I could carry for myself and friends, and I haven't seen it since. :|

I still need a Manbat and Joker (for my friend). :\

I found the remains of it, still looking for Man-bat, Robotman, and Beast Boy.

The prices have been going down on ebay, though. I mean, Man-Bat was going for over $100 a couple weeks ago, now he seems to go for 50 or so. Which is still crazy, but seems to indicate they're becoming more plentiful.

Just login, and pic is working fine, at least for me. Man, I hate that Joker now, mocking me that I'll never see him, rubbing it in even more because I'm in Canada. For those who don't know, Wal-mart Exlcusives most of the time in Canada are very rare, like Bigfoot sightings. Only real time I notice them if it's from a movie based toyline(Superhero movies, Star Wars, Toy Story, etc). That said, some based on T.V. shows, comic books, etc., do show up sometimes, but not often.

Of course, if Joker does ever come, I'll probably change my tune.

Just login, and pic is working fine, at least for me. Man, I hate that Joker now, mocking me that I'll never see him, rubbing it in even more because I'm in Canada. For those who don't know, Wal-mart Exlcusives most of the time in Canada are very rare, like Bigfoot sightings. Only real time I notice them if it's from a movie based toyline(Superhero movies, Star Wars, Toy Story, etc). That said, some based on T.V. shows, comic books, etc., do show up sometimes, but not often.

Man, you have it worse than we do. Question, where is Mattel based out of? I thought they were in Canada for some reason which makes the Wal-Mart wave that more crazy.

Man, you have it worse than we do. Question, where is Mattel based out of? I thought they were in Canada for some reason which makes the Wal-Mart wave that more crazy.

I'm so tired of going to walmart and seeing bare pegs, that I'm ready to open one of the 5 packs sitting on the shelf and stuff those figures into single-card packages just to see something new on the shelves! Nothing from wave 10 or wave 9 for that matter. Haven't seen anything new in "retail" since atom smasher. Also on an unrelated note, if I ever do find wave 10 and I see some hot wheels seller trying to buy them, I will TAZER him over them. If you don't at least love the hobby/characters, you gots no biz trying to make easy money on them. Hey remember Toy Biz last hurrah - the Walmart exclusive "Giant-man" wave? Yeah I found that wave like 10 times over and it was everywhere...even the variants. DCU may be better quality, but at least Toy Biz didn't hate us.

This pic I've added was just to vent about wave 10. What can I say, I've pretty much given up all hope in finding these in retail. The Wal-Mart, literally 1 in my area, that carries DCU and actually got some wave 10 cases in were all bought up by scalpers, (I like to call them case rapists), they did the same thing with the Nemesis wave. Then they put super higher-than-ebay prices on them and sit on them like they're gold. I don't think they care if they sell them, these case rapists just like to talk about the fact that they have them and take some sort of perverse pleasure that you can't. Online pre-orders seem to be the wave of the future for me. I've already pre-ordered the Kilowog wave, but, only ebay/high prices for this exclusive wave 10, which I'm not going to pay (maybe, Joker). Honestly, I wish Matty would go internet exclusive on these. To sum it up, I'm feeling pretty much like everyone else. Great line, terrible, TERRIBLE distribution. Oh, yeah death to case rapists.

You are so right,

I've been lucky enough to score both wave 5 and wave 10, I have like five wal-marts within 5 miles from me, But I've only seen these once ever, I have friends who are always looking too and have never even sniffed these, I always give the extra figures in the set IE Joker wave 10 or Riddler wave 5 to my friends who don't even have a walmart anywhere near them. I feel for everyone who's frustrated with both of these companies. Mattycollector (mattel) and Wal-mart can both Suck It!

DON'T Buy These From SCALPERS

well that would suck ass seeingas how we don't get any of there products @bH@

This pic I've added was just to vent about wave 10. What can I say, I've pretty much given up all hope in finding these in retail. The Wal-Mart, literally 1 in my area, that carries DCU and actually got some wave 10 cases in were all bought up by scalpers, (I like to call them case rapists), they did the same thing with the Nemesis wave. Then they put super higher-than-ebay prices on them and sit on them like they're gold. I don't think they care if they sell them, these case rapists just like to talk about the fact that they have them and take some sort of perverse pleasure that you can't. Online pre-orders seem to be the wave of the future for me. I've already pre-ordered the Kilowog wave, but, only ebay/high prices for this exclusive wave 10, which I'm not going to pay (maybe, Joker). Honestly, I wish Matty would go internet exclusive on these. To sum it up, I'm feeling pretty much like everyone else. Great line, terrible, TERRIBLE distribution. Oh, yeah death to case rapists.

Great jayc got the pics working again! I got to say that is pretty funny! You should have beast boy and everyone else though checking out powergirls boobs :P

@loll@

'Not even a friggin Batman which is the weakest one of the bunch and should have had at least 1 or 2 left behind since he doesn't even come with a piece to Mega Putz!! @smilepunch@ I realy can't stand that BAF!!

'Not even a friggin Batman which is the weakest one of the bunch and should have had at least 1 or 2 left behind since he doesn't even come with a piece to Mega Putz!! @smilepunch@ I realy can't stand that BAF!!

scalpers are leaving no prisoners. LOL

scalpers are leaving no prisoners. LOL

Strangely, I found a lonely Joker hanging out with 2 Wilrow Hood Cyborgs.

and then tonight i go into Wal-Mart and see everybody minus Beast Boy and the Robot Guy and i can't buy it because i am broke. I would've put it on the credit card but the wife was with me....

Man, wives ruin everything

Ok so i go back today and find that all the figures i saw last night are still there, so i pick them up. I got an Extra Power Girl and Joker if anybody is looking for them. Although i won't be able to get them out until around Thanksgiving because i'm going to be leaving tomorrow for Utah for about 3 weeks. If anybody is interested and wants to wait then pm me, but first check out my trade thread.