I had to break down and do it! need opinions

Pluvsjazzs

I had to do something I didn't want to do but had no choice, I won dc classics wave 9 for 120.00 + 15.00s&h for a total of 135.00 on ebay. Please tell me if you yhink this was a good price or if you think I paid too much.

Did you get all 9 figures? If so that, comes out to 13.33 per figure before shipping, so that is fair to me. But if it was only 7, that comes to more like 17+ per figure which seems to be what comic shops are charging. The real question is are you happy with the figures once you get them. I personally love my Wave 9 figures and hope you enjoy yours as well.

• Like 2

No variant which( i dont do ) and i usually find everything at retail but i never saw these in my area which was shocking i was considering quiting dc classics now i need hawkgirl and GG from wave 8 and wave 10 to be caught up. Hell yeah im happy it wasnt my money i sed it was from a 200 dollar american xpress bonus card i got from my job. icon_lol.gif

I agree with a lot of the previous post that additional $30+ is well worth it, the time and gas you will spend on trying to find them all, for me will be alot more. So yeah in the end its a good deal.

There are some really beautiful figures in that wave.

Black Canary and Green Arrow are wonderfully done.

Had I not found them in store, I would have spent upwards of 20 to 25 a fig on ebay.

Totally worth it and you can now just focus on finding Wave 10 in stores.

Congrats! Enjoy them!

Yeah i love this wave and i got tired of hoping that i would find them. a friend of mine told me that they produced very little of wave 8 and 9 and said oops! im sorry! little that means for collectors like us who want the figures. so i guess what im saying is mattel your distribution sucks!893Grumpy-thumb.gif im looking for wave 10 an in the mean time ill get hawkgirl and gg.

I think it was a pretty decent deal. I don't know how much tax you have, but here in CA every figure is almost 15 bucks after tax.

so maybe you paid like 30 bucks extra when all was said and done.

But man, I haven't seen very much wave 9 at all, and certainly never a full set at one time. So you would have almost definitely paid that much in gas and time searching for them.

I would have made the deal myself, except I really prefer to hunt them... makes me feel good lol

My 2 cents. wile 135 isn't the best price when you figure in gas and time spent looking then it would be a better deal. But guys i can not stress enough use mikes comics n stiff i got my wave 9 from him for 115. with variants and one wildcat with extra bubbles and one without.F ebay if you can. MIKES COMICS N STUFF.

Mikes comics n stuff.... mikes comics n stuff....lol if you don't see what your looking for on his site shoot him a message to see if he has it but not listed. Trust me guys and gals you wont be dissapointed. I got my wave 8 and 9 from him. Also have waves 11 and 12 on preorder though mikes comics n stuff. Have i said it enough do i need to say it again? MIKES COMICS N STUFF dangit lol/..........

• Like 1

My 2 cents. wile 135 isn't the best price when you figure in gas and time spent looking then it would be a better deal. But guys i can not stress enough use mikes comics n stiff i got my wave 9 from him for 115. with variants and one wildcat with extra bubbles and one without.F ebay if you can. MIKES COMICS N STUFF.

Mikes comics n stuff.... mikes comics n stuff....lol if you don't see what your looking for on his site shoot him a message to see if he has it but not listed. Trust me guys and gals you wont be dissapointed. I got my wave 8 and 9 from him. Also have waves 11 and 12 on preorder though mikes comics n stuff. Have i said it enough do i need to say it again? MIKES COMICS N STUFF dangit lol/..........

Thanks for the heads up next time i cant find what im looking for at retail ill check MIKES COMICS N STUFF!

Thanks for the heads up next time i cant find what im looking for at retail ill check MIKES COMICS N STUFF!

I would promote this guy if it wasn't worth it man. I have delt with almost every e tailer and e bay site out there and hands down mikes is the best gets what you need and super on the communication. I never saw wave 8 or 9 like i said and he got me all of them with variants. At really cheaper prices than even retail.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if no one ever listens to anything i say listen to this. And at the very most at least send him a message and talk to him about what ever u need or if you have questions about whatever. It will only take a few moments out of your day to send him a message. Tell him i told you about him if you want to. But i also have a whole borad that is willing to stand up for him as well over at criticalmess.net he has a pinned thread where page after page is nothing but praise

I would promote this guy if it wasn't worth it man. I have delt with almost every e tailer and e bay site out there and hands down mikes is the best gets what you need and super on the communication. I never saw wave 8 or 9 like i said and he got me all of them with variants. At really cheaper prices than even retail.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if no one ever listens to anything i say listen to this. And at the very most at least send him a message and talk to him about what ever u need or if you have questions about whatever. It will only take a few moments out of your day to send him a message. Tell him i told you about him if you want to. But i also have a whole borad that is willing to stand up for him as well over at criticalmess.net he has a pinned thread where page after page is nothing but praise

oh im going to browse him and if the prices are as good as you say ill favortize (if thats even a word) him

Don't feel too bad. I've only ever seen out of wave 9:

TRU Waterford: Green Arrow, Guardian x2, Robo-Mantis, Black Adam, Deadshot

TRU Manchester: Mantis, Black Canary, blue Wildcat, Deadshot, Guardian

At $13.77 each, and the $20 in gas to get to those TRU's you didn't do so bad.

NO others anywhere, and I drive 200 miles a day.

BTW, Never seen Hawkgirl, Gentleman Ghost, aor a Dr. Fate in the wild.

Also, expect your local Walmart to get more wave 10 in. I found a lonely Joker there.

Don't feel too bad. I've only ever seen out of wave 9:

TRU Waterford: Green Arrow, Guardian x2, Robo-Mantis, Black Adam, Deadshot

TRU Manchester: Mantis, Black Canary, blue Wildcat, Deadshot, Guardian

At $13.77 each, and the $20 in gas to get to those TRU's you didn't do so bad.

NO others anywhere, and I drive 200 miles a day.

BTW, Never seen Hawkgirl, Gentleman Ghost, aor a Dr. Fate in the wild.

Also, expect your local Walmart to get more wave 10 in. I found a lonely Joker there.

thanks for the info i'll keep my eyes open