Where did you pick up your ROTF DVD?

Wheeljack35

Ok I know the DVD isn't out till in some cases like at Best Buy But let everybody know where you got the DVD

I am up in the air where I want to get mine

I could use my Target discount and get it with the Bumblebee transforming case or at Walmart with the Imax footage exclusive to Walmart

nowhere that movie was rotten though i'll probably get a copy down the road just so i can analyse it and come up with jokes about how terrible those twins were and stuff like that

welp I picked up the bluray version today, there is no IMAX version in Canada, its only available in America, so that sucks balls.

so does the IMAX version have more scenes with decepticons because that would make the film better

Skipping it. Movie was awful. The Target Bumble Bee case looks nice though.

Ditto, this movie was the worst!!! No focus, just things going everywhere, and the Jar Jar Binks of the Transformer world, the twins! Ughhh. Worst thing though, they didn't focus how awesome Devastator's combining should have been!! It should have stopped the movie and such.....oh well. At least the first one was fun!!

Skipping it. Movie was awful. The Target Bumble Bee case looks nice though.

Ditto, this movie was the worst!!! No focus, just things going everywhere, and the Jar Jar Binks of the Transformer world, the twins! Ughhh. Worst thing though, they didn't focus how awesome Devastator's combining should have been!! It should have stopped the movie and such.....oh well. At least the first one was fun!!

wow just the way I feel about ROTF

welp I picked up the bluray version today, there is no IMAX version in Canada, its only available in America, so that sucks balls.

Laaaaaaaame. Thats the only version I wanted...the movie sucked, but i wanted to see the imax version. Maybe ebay'll have some.

Wait....was the imax one only on blu-ray, or regular dvd as well? ebays only got blu-ray, and if thats the case then i'm screwed anyway. Oh well.

the imax footage is only on the bluray version labled "big screen edition"

the bluray case is different looking then the regular bluray 2 disc edition, and clearly says "big screen edition"

the imax footage is only on the bluray version labled "big screen edition"

the bluray case is different looking then the regular bluray 2 disc edition, and clearly says "big screen edition"

The guide to the different versions (tformers) lists the "Big Screen Edition" as both blu-ray and DVD though...

I got the Wal-Mart Blu-ray with IMAX scenes. Its hard to say 100% without having watched the regular DVD and just by going from memory of the movie, but most notably the opening scene when Optimus is fighting the one Decepticon on the bridge there seems to be shots of different angles I don't recall seeing in the movie and scenes overall are very crisp and clear and the sounds are awesome. The story certainly had some plot holes and overall wasn't as good as the first movie but it does have some amazing action sequences throughout the movie.

got mine from my job at Best Buy. We had a door buster sale yesterday that was even better than my discount.

Wow that is good to know about the dvd mike! I guess I'll just ebay mine! I would want the one with the imax stuff my self! How much is this one currently costing?

i grabbed the dvd walmart 2 disk edition. have yet to watch it ( im a stickler for watching flicks at night only after dinner ) and dinner is cooking :)

Is funny I save my stuff to watch for when I have my meals :D Nice to have some entertainment while I eat imo :)

i picked it up at best buy. this was my first time watching the film. gotta say it wasnt as bad as i though it'd be from what i was hearing. yes it had its plot holes and story wise was not as good as the first one, but it had a few other decent things going for it. it tuched on a lot more characters. i loved the combiners! not only was devistator really cool, but the twins (as the icecream truck) was very cool. optimus combining with parts of jetfire was cool too. i think the third movie will be a lot better.