Movie Masters heads up!

Joker08

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is there no dark knight figure? thats bs. oh god just bring out two face and leave it at that please. if the line isnt doing well then dont try with other repaints and bring two face. at least then i would have peace with it. sure the more i have , the better.

why is there no dark knight figure? thats bs. oh god just bring out two face and leave it at that please. if the line isnt doing well then dont try with other repaints and bring two face. at least then i would have peace with it. sure the more i have , the better.

Maybe MattyCollector won't sell another DK figure until the Bank Robber Joker is all sold out? (GOD, I HOPE NOT!)

So yeah, where is the Survival Suit Bruce figure?

Maybe they just forgot? Or are they doing the same b.s. with the Ghostbusters line by spacing their releases out several months a piece?

Yeah, I hope they aren't giving up on the line because they're disappointed with the Bank Robber Joker sales. I mean, what did they really expect with that figure and that price?

I just want them to release Two-Face and a Liam Neeson. Those are the only ones I would consider spending this much money on.

Yeah, I hope they aren't giving up on the line because they're disappointed with the Bank Robber Joker sales. I mean, what did they really expect with that figure and that price?

I just want them to release Two-Face and a Liam Neeson. Those are the only ones I would consider spending this much money on.

yeah and Gordon too

According to Matty's Twitter page, the sales that were supposed to happen today were He-Man Classics, DCUC, Survival Suit Bruce Wayne, and a Disney Pixar Cars Mater figure.

He said He-Man Sold OUT, DCUC is still up, there were some delays with the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and the Mater figures.

"You may have noticed a couple of products weren't on sale today — the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and the Disney/Pixar Cars Mater in 1:24 scale. Mater is expected to move to our December 15th sale, and we'll let you know about the Survival Suit."

You can read it here.

So yeah...he'll let us know.

According to Matty's Twitter page, the sales that were supposed to happen today were He-Man Classics, DCUC, Survival Suit Bruce Wayne, and a Disney Pixar Cars Mater figure.

He said He-Man Sold OUT, DCUC is still up, there were some delays with the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and the Mater figures.

"You may have noticed a couple of products weren't on sale today — the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne and the Disney/Pixar Cars Mater in 1:24 scale. Mater is expected to move to our December 15th sale, and we'll let you know about the Survival Suit."

You can read it here.

So yeah...he'll let us know.

Thanks for the heads-up, MC!

oh no. then he will come for december i bet. do you guys know how manny figs will go on sale in december?

-randor

-goddess

-dark knight

-winston

and who knows what else. heard of avatar but i wanna see them first. if mattel doesnt release them around here then i will not bother to get them. not to forget all the gifts i need to make. damn. december is going to hurt a lot. painfull joy.

Well add these two delayed figures to an already crowded December 15th

Dec 15:

Ghostbusters 12" Egon $60.00

Ghostbusters 6" Winston with Trap - $20.00

DC Superfriends Robin $15.00

DC Superfriends Hakwman (brown deco) $15.00

DCUC Animal Instinct 2 pack $25.00

DC 12" General Zod $60.00

Dark Knight MM Harvey Dent $20.00

World's Greatest DC Superheroes Green Arrow -$20.00

MOTUC Goddess $20.00

MOTUC King Randor $20.00 (subscription figure)

MOTUC Skeletor re-issue $20.00

CARs Die Cast 1:24 Doc $45.00

Flying Stands for 6" Mattel figures $15.00 (3 stands)