Movie Masters heads up!

Joker08

Unfortunately, I saw small pics of both Harvey Dents (the regular one and the Two-Face Dent) which both figures come with the Gotham coin: Two-Face gets the "scarred" Gotham coin, and "regular" Harvey gets a clean Gotham coin.

I would like to see Matty release at least one more Gotham City Thug with a different mask on, just for variation. Something like collect a few UPCS from previous MM figures and mail it in with a form to get an all "exclusive" Gotham City Thug figure, would be nice. Shame it's just me wishing these things up. lol.

HA! No "evidence" baggie! Matty just took a further step towards gouging us with $25-28 prices for less (plastic).

No wonder Mattel didn't post pics of the fig in packaging. It looks...... quite underwhelming.

I'm starting to regret purchasing this....

got all my orders from Mattycollector including Bank Thug Joker. Til I get DC Universe Wave 10 I still hate Mattel!

DSC01376.jpg

wow way over priced, still nice fig, hope two face comes out soon ....with a gun, i mean jail cell joker got the bazooka, two face needs a gun DX

nah you are not alone, i would love to have more clowns but i prefer to buy them then this mail in exclusives.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my order in today. Not too happy about it. There was no problem with Ray, but there was a problem with the Joker. Half of the blue paint around his mouth was not painted. Half is blue and half is white. Kinda ticked me off, but I think I can fix it. What's a good type of paint to use on figures?

I got my order in today. Not too happy about it. There was no problem with Ray, but there was a problem with the Joker. Half of the blue paint around his mouth was not painted. Half is blue and half is white. Kinda ticked me off, but I think I can fix it. What's a good type of paint to use on figures?

Wow. I'd try calling them and get them to send me a replacement (on their dime). To pay $20+Ship for a MM fig and for it to be faulty is unacceptable. When I got my MS Sabertooth from BBTS, the arm was stuck and when I tried to force it, it broke off. BBTS sent me a new one, no questions asked. They even told me to keep the broken one since it would cost them too much to return it.

i did not know about the jail cell joker figure. i will be passing on it as well as the bank robber joker. $28 is ridiculous. $20 is ridiculous.

the only one i would consider getting is the two-face (maybe harvey) (and i will hate myself for spending that amount of money).

if they're going to maintain that price point i really don't care if they decide the line has "failed."

Testors paints are some of the best to use on figures. It's what I and many other figure customizers use. There are more high quality paints that have been used on figures before...Kyle Robinson used some animation cell paints before, but that's like 30 bucks for a tiny bottle...

So yeah, go to Hobby Lobby and get look for Testors.

I don't get why Mattel hates us so much...First Ghost Busters and now this...seriously, I was expecting the GB line to be in stores...oh well. Maybe someday I'll get them.

Anyway, as for this...I think I can pass. I would be better off customizing a Joker thug with the Grumpy mask myself...and in fact I had planned to do that originally, until I heard they were making this figure.

I also made a Two-Face Movie Masters, but it doesn't look near as good as the one coming out. I can't wait for that one. THAT I will pay 28 bucks for, but I will wholeheartedly hate myself for it.

And also probably my girlfriend a little, whom I live with.

i got him today and he is a good figure. is he worth 28 usd? hell no. same as with ray from ghostbusters. good figure for me but it could have been way better if he had hid goggles and a different belly but hell i love these movies so much, so to hell with it. i collect because i love them. i am not they guy who wanna collect them because the movie is still in theaters. i just hope that they do well enough for a ducard and a gordon figure. nurse joker would be awesome too. so what is the next figure? is it that sonar batman? does it have light feature? if not, then i pass.

shokker, the next figure will be the Batman Begins Bruce Wayne Prototype/Survival Suit.

I'm on the fence on that one.

i got him today and he is a good figure. is he worth 28 usd? hell no. same as with ray from ghostbusters. good figure for me but it could have been way better if he had hid goggles and a different belly but hell i love these movies so much, so to hell with it. i collect because i love them. i am not they guy who wanna collect them because the movie is still in theaters. i just hope that they do well enough for a ducard and a gordon figure. nurse joker would be awesome too. so what is the next figure? is it that sonar batman? does it have light feature? if not, then i pass.

shokker, the next figure will be the Batman Begins Bruce Wayne Prototype/Survival Suit.

oh that figure is a must for me. come on the first batman suit? i hope that they do something like that in a comic style version for dcuc. this one looks cool. i think the only figures i pass right now, is the sonar batman and scarecrow figs.

I got 2 of these Joker figures and they aren't as bad as I thought. I wasn't going to order them (not at $20 anyway), but a friend ordered a couple and I traded some other figures he needed for them. I like the head more than I thought I would. It looks more like the bank robber mask in person than it did in the pics on mattycollector. $20 bucks is still ridiculous though... But I may be a little biased... I hate Mattel and how they kill every line they touch!

I do have one major problem with the figure though... THAT DAMN USELESS MASK ACCESSORY!!!!! What is the freakin' point?! And to top it off, the one that came with this figure is even worse than the one that came with the Gotham City Thug figure. I don't know about everyone else's (who ordered this figure), but the mask accessory with mine looks fat! It's distorted and looks stoooopid! It has these funny bulges under the ears that look like fat neck rolls. Just odd!

Anyway, not a bad figure... Just a bad price!

oh that figure is a must for me. come on the first batman suit? i hope that they do something like that in a comic style version for dcuc. this one looks cool. i think the only figures i pass right now, is the sonar batman and scarecrow figs.

You're definitely right about passing on the Scarecrow and Sonar Batman figs. Those sculpts are laughable. And to think they actually have the balls to try and make money off of them? Definite lol. Now that I think about it, I may purchase the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne. I'm just "ehhh" on the removable mask. I'd prefer another head sculpt with the mask on.

You're definitely right about passing on the Scarecrow and Sonar Batman figs. Those sculpts are laughable. And to think they actually have the balls to try and make money off of them? Definite lol. Now that I think about it, I may purchase the Survival Suit Bruce Wayne. I'm just "ehhh" on the removable mask. I'd prefer another head sculpt with the mask on.

same like me. i would have prefered a sculpted head too. the head looks so big with the mask but i think that i would have displayed it without the mask anyway. so he can hold this mask in his hands and with his head looking down. you know like the guy who is still thinking about, if he should do this or not. right beore the jump to become batman. i bet that i will love this figure more then any other in the line. @loll@

• 2 weeks later...

same like me. i would have prefered a sculpted head too. the head looks so big with the mask but i think that i would have displayed it without the mask anyway. so he can hold this mask in his hands and with his head looking down. you know like the guy who is still thinking about, if he should do this or not. right beore the jump to become batman. i bet that i will love this figure more then any other in the line. @loll@

Def., protype suit is a must have, I may have to buy another one, and wait for Dent, swap heads to have Bruce Wayne in suit. I may have to get three of those jokers just for the head, but 60 it´s a bit expensive just for head swaps. . .