Movie Masters heads up!

Joker08

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it, too. I was hoping they'd have listed the rest (Survival Wayne, Harvey). I really wanna know which Harvey we're getting in December..

I was also hoping Joker would come with a duffel bag, a pistol, a dead henchman, and a school bus, to warrant the $20 price......but he probably doesn't. :(

I swear, Mattel is going to release this, Sonar Eyes Batman, and Scarecrow in a suit, and then say they aren't releasing anything else because the figures didn't do well enough.

I can't justify 20 dollars + shipping for this figure.

I can't find the figure on Mattel's site. Can anyone provide a direct link? Also, is there any news on the other figures in the wave, i.e. Harvey Dent and Two-Face? We've only been waiting for almost a year...they were all supposed to be out back in March.

Here you go

And no news on the other ones that I see. I'd guess we're just going to get one figure per month, though.

I can't buy it this week because I'll be buying two Teelas(stupid alternate heads!) and a Zodak in one day, which will cost a ridiculous amount of money in itself. I'm really not sure why they're putting so much on sale at the same time.

I doubt the figure will sell out, though, so maybe I'll get it later on. I dunno if I can really justify the price on this one.

Why the hell are they only being sold on Mattycollector at one figure per month???

Why not in stores? Did the plethora of sold of Movie Masters figures I saw not prove that they were worth mass-production?

They are clogging up shelves (at least at the two TRUs near me). They've had a bunch of buy 1 get 2 free, buy 1 get 1 free, buy 2 get 1 free sales and still they sit.

Yeah it's the same at my TRU. They had a Buy 1 get 2 free sale, and I took advantage of that...so much custom fodder.

But when they were at Wal-Mart they disappeared pretty quickly.

I thought it was hilarious that TRU did a buy 1 get 2 free sale, then a buy 1 get 1, and then a buy 2 get 1. Shouldn't they have done that opposite?

Are these figures even worth anything to anyone anymore? Everyone was clamoring for these a couple of months ago, but I feel like interest has really died. The other day I found both the fear toxin and bruce wayne variants just rotting on a shelf

Are these figures even worth anything to anyone anymore? Everyone was clamoring for these a couple of months ago, but I feel like interest has really died. The other day I found both the fear toxin and bruce wayne variants just rotting on a shelf

LUCKY!

At Christmas time, my walmart got a bunch of the Fear Toxin Batmans. Never saw a Bruce Wayne one tho. :(

LUCKY!

At Christmas time, my walmart got a bunch of the Fear Toxin Batmans. Never saw a Bruce Wayne one tho. :(

Yeah I might go back and see if they are still there maybe someone on here wants them. I thought about the bruce wayne but was low on cash at the time but I don't care a thing about fear toxin

LUCKY!

Yeah I might go back and see if they are still there maybe someone on here wants them. I thought about the bruce wayne but was low on cash at the time but I don't care a thing about fear toxin

I guess they worth something for us who loved the film, and the meaning of a movie so relevant, becoming almost an instant classic in superhero movies and pop culture as well, and this figures take that essence, from both "begins" and "dark knight".