Found G1 Perceptor and Insecticons

transformersrule

I don't want to sound paranoid but I went to the only TRU we have in Huntsville and had them look up the sku number I got off there site and it didn't come up in the inventory computor.An employee even took me to the back to a computor and we check the site and on thier computor the 2 transformers were not there but I do know they are still on thier site.I hope that TRU didn't limiting these to like 100 of them.They are out of stock on thier website as for now.The people that work at our TRU are the biggest bunch of morons I have ever seen.I guy even told me they were prabably discontinued. :angry:

I don't want to sound paranoid but I went to the only TRU we have in Huntsville and had them look up the sku number I got off there site and it didn't come up in the inventory computor.An employee even took me to the back to a computor and we check the site and on thier computor the 2 transformers were not there but I do know they are still on thier site.I hope that TRU didn't limiting these to like 100 of them.They are out of stock on thier website as for now.The people that work at our TRU are the biggest bunch of morons I have ever seen.I guy even told me they were prabably discontinued. :angry:

They been removed after being sold out... Nothing comes up when you do a search like if they never existed... I am assuming its a one time offer like with Commemorative Soundwave...

What does it mean for the brick and mortor store?I know these have just been found mainly in Texas and now in Louisiana by Bishop.I know.give it some time.I do have a few friends that willkeep an eye out for me localy.I just hope that all TRU's going to get these,including mine.I haven't seen the Tie interceptor yet either.

going to Nanaimo(a town near mine approx 2hours away) they have a toys' r' us there i'm going to scrounge through it until i find the insecticons or perceptor and if i don't find them i'll just buy some ROC toys :mellow:

That's a long way to go for TRU. I hope you find your G1's.

They been removed after being sold out... Nothing comes up when you do a search like if they never existed... I am assuming its a one time offer like with Commemorative Soundwave...

So, once they're gone, they're gone?

It doesn't sound like the stores got too many of these...

going to Nanaimo(a town near mine approx 2hours away) they have a toys' r' us there i'm going to scrounge through it until i find the insecticons or perceptor and if i don't find them i'll just buy some ROC toys :mellow:

So, once they're gone, they're gone?

It doesn't sound like the stores got too many of these...

Yeah... It looks like they following the same pattern as Commemorative Soundwave... Missed out on him and had to pay the marked up price online...

yeah if I don't find them I'll be pretty ticked

didn't buy the insecticons they were too expensive so I bought ROC the doctor(blackcoat version) then I went to valuevillage thrift store where I found the original blaster,two decepticon micromasters flattop and nightflight,several gobots and a spiderman they had a g1 sunstreaker but it was broken. today was a good day

didn't buy the insecticons they were too expensive so I bought ROC the doctor(blackcoat version) then I went to valuevillage thrift store where I found the original blaster,two decepticon micromasters flattop and nightflight,several gobots and a spiderman they had a g1 sunstreaker but it was broken. today was a good day

Pretty good score, even without the Insecticons. GoBots rule.

Is that a Hellsing avatar?

wow really? that's an awesome value village score!

Well,it looks like TRU.com put Perceptor and the Insecticons on back up.If you still need these guys go get them,I finaly found the insecticons last Friday.However minke if you reading this,I still want the one you are sending me.

sending out tomorrow

found 2 of each at tru last wednesday