Found G1 Perceptor and Insecticons

transformersrule

Was on vacation earlier this week and went to a Toys 'R Us to kill some time and was suprised to find the G1 Commemorative Insecticons and Perceptor. I knew the Insecticons were coming out but I had no idea about Perceptor. They have very nice packaging, which they should since they are 35 bucks each. Also, not sure if its been noted but Shrapnell is call Sharpshot and Bombshell is called Hardshell.

Was on vacation earlier this week and went to a Toys 'R Us to kill some time and was suprised to find the G1 Commemorative Insecticons and Perceptor. I knew the Insecticons were coming out but I had no idea about Perceptor. They have very nice packaging, which they should since they are 35 bucks each. Also, not sure if its been noted but Shrapnell is call Sharpshot and Bombshell is called Hardshell.

What state did you find the 2 Transformers Exclusives.A buddy of mine is looking for both of them.A few questions:

1.How many of these did your TRU have

2.Do you have SKU number,not the UPC code.

looked today at my local tru and didnt see squat :(

"hardshell? sharpshot? oh well they're still bombshell and shrapnel to me"

are you kidding me, did they really change the names?! i hate when they do that. like bombshell and shrapnel are so bad. many other countries young boys around the age of 13-16 are working tough jobs to provide for their families, some even picking up arms in the local malitias to defend themselves/families agains pillagers and america is worried that a particular name is too harsh for our childrens ears. shielding our kids from evry thing and any thing related to violence doesnt do any thing, havent they figured out that it all comes down to proper parenting, good values, and role models.

sorry for the rant, i just hate the excessive sensoring/PC that our country has been doing for the last decade or two.

Most likely the name change was copywrite issues.

Although, couldn't they use "Insecticon Bombshell" or "Decepticon Sharpnell"?

I didn't see them at TRU here in Albuquerque, but I DID find the red Powerglide, Hardhead and Skyfall for $30. I'm even MORE inclined to pick up Countdown and Darkwind as they are still $25 at TRU.

Oh, and I also found Hoist and Mixmaster. If anyone wants that turd Mixmaster, I might get it for Hoist.

I didn't see them at TRU here in Albuquerque, but I DID find the red Powerglide, Hardhead and Skyfall for $30. I'm even MORE inclined to pick up Countdown and Darkwind as they are still $25 at TRU.

Oh, and I also found Hoist and Mixmaster. If anyone wants that turd Mixmaster, I might get it for Hoist.

The one thing I hope is that TRU isn't going to pull"we got in one shipment of the Perceptor and the Insecticons and that all we are getting".They are out of stock on TRU's website(big shock there).

The one thing I hope is that TRU isn't going to pull"we got in one shipment of the Perceptor and the Insecticons and that all we are getting".They are out of stock on TRU's website(big shock there).

Well I just looked today and found 2 Insecticons and no Perceptor.

Well I just looked today and found 2 Insecticons and no Perceptor.

I would have thought that Insecticons would be the more popular set but even online Perceptor sold out first...

found 1 of each today and bought them, at the atore i was in awwwwwwwwww, now i just feel broke :( thinkin about returning them, i LOVE g1 but after selling my entire collection last winter, whats the point in have 2 reissues? the things i do sometimes........

found 1 of each today and bought them, at the atore i was in awwwwwwwwww, now i just feel broke :( thinkin about returning them, i LOVE g1 but after selling my entire collection last winter, whats the point in have 2 reissues? the things i do sometimes........

That's a pretty solid way to restart your collection.

going to Nanaimo(a town near mine approx 2hours away) they have a toys' r' us there i'm going to scrounge through it until i find the insecticons or perceptor and if i don't find them i'll just buy some ROC toys :mellow:

How many to your TRU have.I am curious as to what the case pack is.Is it half perceptor and Half Insecticons?

Well there are 2 TRU here, but I've only checked one so far. When I found the Insecticons, there were 2 of them and no Perceptors. So I'm guessing it to be 2 of each.