Charging MOC price for a loose Figure

spidermanskrull

It's you're cash bud if you're having second thoughts by making a post like this maybe you should just hold off for now till you find a deal more till you're liking! In the end it all comes down to you & if you are happy with it! From the sound of it you are not, maybe you would like to build the BAF at some point? If so I'd just hold off other wise you are stuck with two figures!

Depends on how you really wanted the figure, but in my case I will only pay MOC price on a figure without the collect and connect piece only if I don't need the piece and that the figure is at least still in in the shell casing and the rubberbands are still uncut.

I never understood how some loose figures sell for sky-high prices. The CnC piece is missing, and there's no telling if parts are loose, etc.

I guess this is why I'm a MOC collector. IMO, a figure will never be in as cool a pose as it's in while packaged. (Parademon, Aquaman, Wildcat, Flash, etc....)

if u didnt care about the baf peice then thers no prob.

is this fair I am paying a MOC price for a loose figure without the collect and connect piece I want to hear your opinions

is it fair? I don't know, depends on what you think.

If you don't care about the C&C piece at all, then why does it matter to you?

If you do want the C&C piece, why would you buy a loose figure without it?

As for whoever is selling it... I am sure they are happy with the price lol

Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-WAVE-10-BEAST-BOY-IMPERIEX-WALMART-SEALED_W0QQitemZ120477795866QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0d09461a

$51 with a day left. I doubt these people are trying to get it for the CnC either. Loose, w/o the CnC, I bet it'd still fetch over $20 easily.

There have been several loose Beast Boys with a final price of many times the retail. If you want the figure and have a chance at a decent price, you're a fool not to take it (if your contact is reputable...assuming it's pooda, I'd say you're golden).

There have been several loose Beast Boys with a final price of many times the retail. If you want the figure and have a chance at a decent price, you're a fool not to take it (if your contact is reputable...assuming it's pooda, I'd say you're golden).

it's not me. im still waiting like everyone else. heck,...i wish someone would hook me up!(lol)

my opinion is this if you don't want the cnc fine,but asking someone to take it out of the pack and sell it loose is just plain STUPID.why in the hell would someone sell the fig loose if he/she can make 5 x's what you are offering for loose.either buy loose and pay the same or buy moc and sell the piece to someone on here that doesn't want the fig.

I did just this very thing a couple of days ago. A figure I have long sought (over a year now) came available from a member on this board and I inquired about the price. It was a loose figure, without the C&C part, and the seller was asking original retail, and I have ZERO problem with that. Considering the figure goes for several times original retail at current on-line retailers( a price I simply did not want to pay)the offer was a screaming deal, and I jumped on it. As you have said, I would have been a fool if I had passed on it.