Attack on the G.I.JOE Pit HQ at TRU

Viper Hunter

PIT TROOPER

The-Marine-john-cena-02.jpg

@haha@ I think I even posted the very EXACT image they used for the artwork on the filecard?

The other likeness I caught earlier, was for Shipwrecks filecard image, and how it looked like Dean Cain...

cainb.jpg

Knowing the tendency of the artist to use real people for their inspirational template on these images of the none movie characters (of which they just used the actual actor) I'm trying to figure out who might have been the model for these two...

filecards.jpg

any ideas of who maybe? That Pit Commando looks vERY familiar, but I haven't pin pointed it just yet.

I think I'm on to the model for Grand Slam! I'll find the exact image I bet, but I'm thinking the artist was looking at a pic of Paul Walker?

walker.jpg

The Pit Commando almost reminds me of Liev Schreiber.

I keep thinking of some British actor, secondary character in a gang, hitman, mafia type role in some recent movie, or within the last 5 or 6 years?

I'd say Grand Slam looks a lot like the ol' Rock, Dewayne Johnson. or however thats spelled.

grandslam.jpg

The G.I. Joe PIT Commando just looks like Arnold Vosloo. Which, may be why he used him, since, he played Zartan who disguises himself as a PIT Commando.

Grand Slam reminds me of Timothy Olyphant and Shane West.

30hxz4x.jpg

filecards.jpg

The G.I. Joe PIT Commando just looks like Arnold Vosloo. Which, may be why he used him, since, he played Zartan who disguises himself as a PIT Commando.

Don't agree with that.....Vosloo has no cleft chin. He may have disguised himself as a Pit Commando/Trooper but he wasn't THE Pit Commando, which this figure represents. I believe the artist had another model in mind for this image.

Until someone posted the pic of Arnold Vosloo, I thought it was Leon from the profesional. Leon__the_professional_by_Gruye.jpg

Knowing the tendency of the artist to use real people for their inspirational template on these images of the none movie characters (of which they just used the actual actor) I'm trying to figure out who might have been the model for these two...filecards.jpgany ideas of who maybe? That Pit Commando looks vERY familiar, but I haven't pin pointed it just yet.

Grand Slam reminds me of Timothy Olyphant and Shane West.

30hxz4x.jpg

filecards.jpg

maybe the toy is meant to be the pit commando zartan killed and stole the identity of

OH man! I KNOW I've seen this guy somewhere, on SOMETHING?

leatherneck.jpg

Some movie with him as a bodyguard, I can almost picture him in a light colored sport jacket and turtleneck getting his butt kicked by the leading actor?

leatherneck.jpg

Some movie with him as a bodyguard, I can almost picture him in a light colored sport jacket and turtleneck getting his butt kicked by the leading actor?

I'm thinking her resembles either Jesse Ventura from Predator to that gut that played Shao Kahn in the Mortal Kombat movie.

Also, I thought that card art for Shipwreck looked an awful lot like Jeremy Piven

leatherneck.jpg

Ron Pearlman: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm505452288/nm0000579

Also, I thought that card art for Shipwreck looked an awful lot like Jeremy Piven

Yes. Yes, he does: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1890093568/nm0005315

shipwreckm.jpg

Grand Slam's pic looks a bit like Jimmy Smits to me.

leatherneck.jpg

Ron Pearlman: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm505452288/nm0000579

Yes. Yes, he does: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1890093568/nm0005315

ron perlman as leatherneck(rip off of gung-ho) @loll@ wait that would be kinda cool