S/B Public Enemy toys

jahue

I am also in the Memphis area and the woman checked the comp to see if anyone in the area had the figures and no one did. Another employee did say to check on Monday because they are supposed to get a big shipment of things in. I guess be on the hunt on Monday....i will be checking it out later this morning.

Cool, I'll be hitting the streets myself in a few to check around again. Good thing I got the day off from work. Now I have PLENTY of time to hunt.

Does anyone know if the DCPI or whatever it is called, is there one for Wave 9 figures for Target, is the number the same for all stores Walmart, TRU, or are they different per store?

target is the only one that uses a DCPI. Walmart uses the UPC codes off of the back of the packaging, and it is then added to their item numner (dont know what it is).... same with TRU, they use the UPC codes, but then the assortment is put into an item number also. But either way, at Walmart and TRU, the UPC is the only thing you need.

Also, THERE IS NOT ANY STORE that has any kind of different numbers for different waves. All waves are the same as far as their computer is concerned

For anyone whos getting these but doesnt want to build brimstone (or is getting extras for fodder but doesnt need the c&c parts) i'll take them off your hands. I need all of em, except the one that comes with Batman (crotch?).

For anyone whos getting these but doesnt want to build brimstone (or is getting extras for fodder but doesnt need the c&c parts) i'll take them off your hands. I need all of em, except the one that comes with Batman (crotch?).

As shown, I have both legs. What are you offering?

I am also in the Memphis area and the woman checked the comp to see if anyone in the area had the figures and no one did. Another employee did say to check on Monday because they are supposed to get a big shipment of things in. I guess be on the hunt on Monday....i will be checking it out later this morning.

I hit the Target in Germantown today and picked up the only two I wanted from the first case. I called around to save myself some gas and the woman in Electronics found the case for me. I don't know if they put them out on the shelves, but I know they have a case there as of 2:30 this afternoon.

I have the right arm. What do you have to offer up?

same dpci

Does anyone know if the DCPI or whatever it is called, is there one for Wave 9 figures for Target, is the number the same for all stores Walmart, TRU, or are they different per store?

target is the only one that uses a DCPI. Walmart uses the UPC codes off of the back of the packaging, and it is then added to their item numner (dont know what it is).... same with TRU, they use the UPC codes, but then the assortment is put into an item number also. But either way, at Walmart and TRU, the UPC is the only thing you need.

Also, THERE IS NOT ANY STORE that has any kind of different numbers for different waves. All waves are the same as far as their computer is concerned

thanks,

Hey funny story, I work at Target and missed out on the new S/B figures. We got a case in lastnight and I forgot to check for the product today to see if we got some yet. Someone else beat me to them because I saw the leftovers in the backroom. You should've saw my face when I realized what I was looking at from a distance in a tub in the backroom. I guess I'll have to try to catch the next case if we even get anymore. sad.gif The only ones that were left was 2 Sups, Banshee, and that cicle dude. I want a black and grey Batman so bad. I'm gonna try to make sure we get 50 cases now. haha I wish........

I hit the Target in Germantown today and picked up the only two I wanted from the first case. I called around to save myself some gas and the woman in Electronics found the case for me. I don't know if they put them out on the shelves, but I know they have a case there as of 2:30 this afternoon.

I hit the Target on Winchester. I got a whole set and yes the quality control problem has returned. I had purchased both Batman figures, one for me and one for a friend. I opened mine to see that it had two right biceps..... I opened the other one to get a stuck joint that will most likely break soon...the one where the upper torso bends. If I ever figure out exactly how to post photos in forums i will show some pics lol

I hit the Target on Winchester. I got a whole set and yes the quality control problem has returned. I had purchased both Batman figures, one for me and one for a friend. I opened mine to see that it had two right biceps..... I opened the other one to get a stuck joint that will most likely break soon...the one where the upper torso bends. If I ever figure out exactly how to post photos in forums i will show some pics lol

LOL, too funny. I'm looking to get Black Lightning and Major Force next. Not really interested in the rest. My guys were pretty good. I did the pre-purchase exam that I have my 4 year old doing now, too, so I looked them over as best I could before I walked out the store. I need to work on getting some pics up on here, too.

Well, after using the link that rowdy26 posted, I ventured out this afternoon just knowing I was going to find these. When I put in my location it said they were available. I got there and they said they haven't gotten any yet. They had the 3 packs and the 6 pack though. Highly ticked off when I left. Since that was the closest Target (2 hours away), that did it for me. Guess I'll shell out a few extra bucks and get them off ebay. I'd probably break even with gas prices and all.