S/B Public Enemy toys

jahue

I just went to a Target that had just stocked a healthy batch of Wave 6 plus a Captain Cold and just to make sure those dinosaurs didn't move at all, they priced them at an unforgivable fourteen bucks and change!

Oh my. That's pretty outrageous. I'm out of the DCUC game if that's the case.

Wow!! For a figure that a year ago cost 10 bucks!! What the hell is Mattel thinking???

I just went to a Target that had just stocked a healthy batch of Wave 6 plus a Captain Cold and just to make sure those dinosaurs didn't move at all, they priced them at an unforgivable fourteen bucks and change!

Oh my. That's pretty outrageous. I'm out of the DCUC game if that's the case.

Wow!! For a figure that a year ago cost 10 bucks!! What the hell is Mattel thinking???

$$$$$

I do have to add that of all the Targets in my area, this one for whatever reason, seems to have its own prices for toys. Everything is about a dollar more expensive than anywhere else. The Star Wars and GI Joe singles are at eight bucks and change. The Secret Wars two packs are at FIFTEEN bucks! Yesterday, however, I found a Robot Mantis at a different Target, which was also full of Wave 6 and oddly enough a Vigilante and the Mantis I bought, for thirteen and change.

Are individual Targets allowed to raise or set their own prices?

I do have to add that of all the Targets in my area, this one for whatever reason, seems to have its own prices for toys. Everything is about a dollar more expensive than anywhere else. The Star Wars and GI Joe singles are at eight bucks and change. The Secret Wars two packs are at FIFTEEN bucks! I didn't even know an individual Target could do this!

that is strange. gi joes are only 5.99 at my target.

i bet itll be a while before we get icicle, major force, s.banshee, or any villian produced for this line in DCU form.

That's actually why I don't like the animated style. If you're going to make four villains that have never been made before as far as I know, and may never be made again, I would much rather they fit in with the main DCU line as opposed to a line with only seven figures.

I will buy them because it's better than nothing at all and I do really want Brimstone, though I apparently won't be able to complete him anytime soon. Also, it really seems like they didn't put much effort into him. If you look at the effort that went into Chemo and Imperiex, Brimstone just doesn't compare.

The Superman and Batman are just a tad out of scale, more so Batman than Superman, Bats towers over Dr Fate. As for the look Banshee will fit right in perfectly, Icicle requires some imagination but he could work, Superman and Batman don't fit into the regular DCUC molds, especially Superman. There heads seem to have been purposely produced to be larger and some parts larger than the standard buck.

Also where the capes connects to Superman at the shoulders is glued. From the stock I have seen, its seems these have been hit heavy from the inside or from collectors, I haven't found a single complete set, only pieces and fragments from various stores and they haven't even hit the shelf yet.

ok, last thing, the arm for Brimstone is translucent, its nice effect, not as noticable as Chemo but still nicely done., can't speak for the torso because its not out yet, but the leg is not.

Each one of my Banshee's has a stuck joint somewhere, in one she has three. The plastic is odd and if feels as if it would rip with any type of force, so I am not going to gamble with it. She feels like Wave 5 all over again. I have 2 and both have some stuck joint, especially around the hips and legs.

These have hit! I found the 6" Superman this morning at the Cary, NC Target. Unfortunately, someone had gotten there before I did and picked the rest up. If the size of Brimstone's arm is any indication, he is going to be about the same size as Chemo. The Superman looks better in person than the picks I saw earlier so I am looking forward to seeing the rest. An added feature that is that they should use with DCUC proper is a stand is included as well as a C&C piece.

Kilowog uses the same body as brimstone n if I remember, he was the same size as chemo

rented it on my ppv for $4 bucks. it was worth watching. I've been hopped up on pain meds from having my wisdom teeth removed, but I thought it was interesting enough to go look for the book and read it now.

I'm not the biggest dcuc collector, but I'll just go look at target in the morning and make a decision.

thanks for the heads up on release date though.

CHECK YOU BATMAN!!! BEFORE YOU BUY...CHECK HIM FIRST!!!

notice that studmuffin's bats' boots have no peaks? then look at mine...only one peak!

049-1.jpg

that's hecka crazy! they forgot to do one leg, or is it like a running change that is still being mixed in (one leg at a time lol) ???

or is it the rare one peaked boot variant??

CHECK YOU BATMAN!!! BEFORE YOU BUY...CHECK HIM FIRST!!!

notice that studmuffin's bats' boots have no peaks? then look at mine...only one peak!

049-1.jpg

that's hecka crazy! they forgot to do one leg, or is it like a running change that is still being mixed in (one leg at a time lol) ???

or is it the rare one peaked boot variant??

pick a reason and run with it. or, go with all of the above.

I just came back from checking 3 different Targets here in the Memphis area and none of them had them yet. One guy who worked in TOYS actually told me he didn't think they were going to be getting them at all and to check Wal-Mart for them. Another looked on the computer and showed me that they had none in stock yet, but today was the date for them. Does anyone know if they are slowly starting to hit the shelves as of today or is it just my area?

Only one of the SIX Target stores in my area had the 3.75" figures. No 6" though. I was going to get the 3.75" until I saw them. The paint apps are not very good. I also cannot see paying $17.99 for the 3 packs when most of the figures are (poorly) repainted DCIH figures.

If this is just a simple addition to the aisle and not a Target event then to them it's just work due this week (10/11). Basically whenever your store gets around to that finishing that task is when they will be out.

I just came back from checking 3 different Targets here in the Memphis area and none of them had them yet. One guy who worked in TOYS actually told me he didn't think they were going to be getting them at all and to check Wal-Mart for them. Another looked on the computer and showed me that they had none in stock yet, but today was the date for them. Does anyone know if they are slowly starting to hit the shelves as of today or is it just my area?

some people on other forums have reported the same thing. i dont know exactly what area theyre in, but youre probally not the only one. it seems that a lot of targets are only getting one case of these. i bought 4 of the 6 figures yesterday, my son came home from a b-day party and seen them, and instantly wanted them. i ran to target 1st thing this morining and only managed to snag him a batman.(the guy ahead of me wouldve had bats too if someone wouldve put him in the right spot) i went to 2 other targets, and one didnt get them, and the other was sold out. im guessing that mattel will send more in the near future, but its just weird that they only sent 1 case. they shouldve just packed BL and MF instead of supes/bats doubles imo.

some people on other forums have reported the same thing. i dont know exactly what area theyre in, but youre probally not the only one. it seems that a lot of targets are only getting one case of these. i bought 4 of the 6 figures yesterday, my son came home from a b-day party and seen them, and instantly wanted them. i ran to target 1st thing this morining and only managed to snag him a batman.(the guy ahead of me wouldve had bats too if someone wouldve put him in the right spot) i went to 2 other targets, and one didnt get them, and the other was sold out. im guessing that mattel will send more in the near future, but its just weird that they only sent 1 case. they shouldve just packed BL and MF instead of supes/bats doubles imo.

Ah, but then we could accuse Mattel of making sense, and that is just soooo wrong.

Someone said "Wave 1" and "Wave 2". Which figs are in the apparent first wave, and which are in the second? I've seen and picked up ANOTHER Batman, ANOTHER Superman, an Icicle, and a Silver Banshee. When does the second wave hit (the one that I guess contains the blue Baman, metallic Superman, Black Lightning, & Major Force?

As far as the pieces are concerned for the BAF, between those four I have, I got two legs, a crotch, and an arm. Am I correct in assuming I have to buy all 8 figs to build the BAF, or do the two bats have the same pieces and the two Superman(s) have the same pieces?

I am in huntsville, al and I also checked chattanooga, tn and they don't have any either so we are in the same boat

Someone said "Wave 1" and "Wave 2". Which figs are in the apparent first wave, and which are in the second? I've seen and picked up ANOTHER Batman, ANOTHER Superman, an Icicle, and a Silver Banshee. When does the second wave hit (the one that I guess contains the blue Baman, metallic Superman, Black Lightning, & Major Force?

As far as the pieces are concerned for the BAF, between those four I have, I got two legs, a crotch, and an arm. Am I correct in assuming I have to buy all 8 figs to build the BAF, or do the two bats have the same pieces and the two Superman(s) have the same pieces?

you only need six figures to complete the baf.

you only need six figures to complete the baf.

six figures and no variant should be the standard breakdown for all DCUC waves,

Also for the next assortment, will they not include the regular Superman/Batman but be the variants?

thanks for the DPCI that was posted here earlier. I asked an employee if they can check if the figures are available. sure enough it was in the stockroom. the box was f**cked up though. o well, at least i got my figs. ever since I started collecting action figs I never had problems with Target. Damn you Walmart!!!! Only need DCU Wave 10.

I suggest you ask an approachable Target employee if they are not out in the floor. they told me that they were supposed to be out today but for some reason they were still in the stockroom. they can also check if other Target stores has it and that is how I was able to track down 1 set.

I am also in the Memphis area and the woman checked the comp to see if anyone in the area had the figures and no one did. Another employee did say to check on Monday because they are supposed to get a big shipment of things in. I guess be on the hunt on Monday....i will be checking it out later this morning.