S/B Public Enemy toys

jahue

How is it that Mattel can hit such a specific release date with this wave but not with any other?

Its probably not Mattel thats hitting the date - Target has probably had these for a while, they're just waiting until their scheduled reset to put them out.

SERIE 13???????!!!!

Series 13: Trigon

Blue Beetle III (Yeah!)

Blue Devil

Cheetah | Modern Variant (Its Time!)

Cyclotron (???)

Donna Troy (Titans Let's go!)

Negative Man | Black Variant (uhm... well)

Superboy (what version?)

C&C Trigon

source:http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Mattel_DCUC.asp

Supes appears to have been soaking up some rays.

lol, you're not kidding.

DCUC-848.jpg

It is the result of worst and cheap material for buy more and more figures, Mattel suck.

Mexican Superman... no se como tomar ese comentario.

How is it that Mattel can hit such a specific release date with this wave but not with any other?

That question is kind of premature since they haven't actually hit yet. I think that release date is just a guess.

I actually like the animated look a lot. I am excited to get black lightning also because like everyone else I missed him in the dcuc line. I am hoping they release a captain atom, I think it would be an easy repaint for them

When is the release date? they look good to me , they are not that big and Supes and bats are pretty big guys. Supes tan looks like the color of the DCSH supes.

I would like to second this question. Anyone know?

When is the release date? they look good to me , they are not that big and Supes and bats are pretty big guys. Supes tan looks like the color of the DCSH supes.

I would like to second this question. Anyone know?

October 11th. Someone over at Fwoosh even said they found a store that had them in the back, but they told him he couldnt buy them because they were marked with a 10/11 street date.

why are people saying that these are off-scale? they use the same dcu bodies as everyone else! the guy who took the pics is just a bad poser. dcu supes is crunched foward, while the PE supes is bent back with his chest out. if they straighten out the dcu supes' ankles, and stand him up right....they look to be the same height.

why are people saying that these are off-scale? they use the same dcu bodies as everyone else! the guy who took the pics is just a bad poser. dcu supes is crunched foward, while the PE supes is bent back with his chest out. if they straighten out the dcu supes' ankles, and stand him up right....they look to be the same height.

If you look closely, they use completely different lower bodies....no underwear wrinkles on the crotch or hips, and no boot details. If you compare the pic of superman up there, it looks like all the height actually comes from below the knees. The posing does exaggerate the issue a bit, but there is a definite height difference.

Dang the size camparison is really way off.I was going to get Silver banshee but maybe not anymore.Maybe if the movie is good ill just collect them all and put them on a differnt shelf,but im not going to just buy one and put it with my DCUC figures.There way too big.

The movie was pretty good (though it did get a bit stupid near the end), but for me, a good cartoon is not enough to make me want ugly action figures.

Actually it sucked....I watched it last night.The comic story arc was way better.....Come on,Batman survived the asteroid collision?? Not likely.

Supes appears to have been soaking up some rays.

lol, you're not kidding.

DCUC-848.jpg

It is the result of worst and cheap material for buy more and more figures, Mattel suck.

Mexican Superman... no se como tomar ese comentario.

I guess he looks like a tanned latin version...don´t take it personal.

found them today....case has 6 figures....batman x2, superman x2, banshee, icicle.

nope missing an arm and torso....guys they breaking them up in 2 waves.

nope missing an arm and torso....guys they breaking them up in 2 waves.

Screw Mattel. They said they weren't going to do that after wave 8. Pegs will be warmed by Superman and Batman...and retailers won't auto-order any more.

brimstone i believe is his name

jj being a Target employee I notice the DPCI and its the boys dept side because 086 in girls and 204 is infant toys

Is this for the sets?

I'll take this DPCI in tommorrow and check it out on the PDA and see if we have it in the back somewheres