From Halo Toylines: Green Spartans

A_Spidey_Fan

Let me point out somethings 1st. I've never played the Halo video games before, espeically on the account that I don't own any XBox video game systems(Orginial or 360). Whatever info I have on Halo is from reviews, videos, and the toys. I do know that Master Cheif has his own desination #.

Anyways, I was wondering if there is any way of know the difference between Master Cheif from a regular Green Spartan? Does Master Cheif have some special markings or slightly different armour pieces from other Green Spartan's? Is he the only Green Spartan(I don't think so, but just checking here)?

The reason I ask is because for a while now, I've been thinking of picking up some Halo toys, in particular the Mega Blocks line, because of their small size, to get some good size armies, and because of the vehicles and playsets. I may pick up a few Mcfarlane 5" figures and approx 3" figurines as well, but not much. So that's why I wanted to know if there was any way of know the difference between the Green Spartans and Master Cheif, to see if I got a bunch of Green Spartans, which 1 would be Master Cheif.

• 4 weeks later...

Let me point out somethings 1st. I've never played the Halo video games before, espeically on the account that I don't own any XBox video game systems(Orginial or 360). Whatever info I have on Halo is from reviews, videos, and the toys. I do know that Master Cheif has his own desination #.

Anyways, I was wondering if there is any way of know the difference between Master Cheif from a regular Green Spartan? Does Master Cheif have some special markings or slightly different armour pieces from other Green Spartan's? Is he the only Green Spartan(I don't think so, but just checking here)?

The reason I ask is because for a while now, I've been thinking of picking up some Halo toys, in particular the Mega Blocks line, because of their small size, to get some good size armies, and because of the vehicles and playsets. I may pick up a few Mcfarlane 5" figures and approx 3" figurines as well, but not much. So that's why I wanted to know if there was any way of know the difference between the Green Spartans and Master Cheif, to see if I got a bunch of Green Spartans, which 1 would be Master Cheif.

if it doesn't look like this

http://gogaminggiant...masterchief.jpg

or this (you won't find an action figure adaptation of this one nowadays though)

http://images3.wikia...ohaCloseupV.jpg

its not master chief.