Wal-Mart WARNING for online Joe orders

Operator7G

For those wanting to take advantage of the Wal-Mart Joe offers online be warned that your item may ship with no protection. I just placed an order for the Bravo Vehicle pair of the Cobra Gunship and Ice Dagger so I could get the exclusive comic. The Gunship and comic came in a box while the Ice Dagger arrived separately without any packaging to protect it. My Ice Dagger box had writing on it, missing flaps exposing the lower part of the box where the accessories are packaged and the packing slip for the order taped to it. So if you care about having your boxes in good shape, be warned that Wal-Mart may ship them without additional packaging.

I would have a different warning for anybody ordering GiJoe ROC vehicles.. but I guess that's just my opinion :)

Would it be okay if I said I did it for the Larry Hama comic and since the Ice Dagger is a pre-ROC mold the only blasphemy was the Gunship?. . . not that that is the case . . . just asking :P

I would have a different warning for anybody ordering GiJoe ROC vehicles.. but I guess that's just my opinion :)

Would it be okay if I said I did it for the Larry Hama comic and since the Ice Dagger is a pre-ROC mold the only blasphemy was the Gunship?. . . not that that is the case . . . just asking :P

I didn't have any trouble with the Ice Dagger I ordered from Walmart.com.I used the site to store thing.

I didn't have any trouble with the Ice Dagger I ordered from Walmart.com.I used the site to store thing.

It is hit and miss . . . as I said my Gunship with the comic was shipped inside another box whereas the Ice Dagger received no additional protection . . . it may have something to do with where it is shipped from . . . warehouse location vs. warehouse location . . . warehouse vs store . . . for whatever reason Site To Store did not appear as an option for me (maybe it was because of the comic or I just missed selecting something) . . . your Ice Dagger may have already been at the store . . . shipped in a Hasbro box and just reallocated from store inventory so that may explain why yours was fine . . . bottom line is I just want people who want to preserve the packaging to be aware of the fact that Walmart may not ship our orders inside another box.