• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lara croft looks like covergirl there

Nice set-up!

Thanks dude.

Since the Joes are far outnumbered at this point......time to take some R&R

GIJoe-Takingabreak.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just got my Flint Exclusive. My first exclusive and it was a disappointment. The exclusive shotty is not in the package!!!

I called Sideshows Customer Service and told them the issue. I was told to wait for a call from their Returns and Exchange Dept I said "ok what time will they call me?" and was told it might take them 24 to 48 hours to get a call back HUH?

I told the person please note that I'm just missing the exclusive item can they just send it ASAP the person said it will be noted because common procedure is they will send a return form so I can send the package back and once received they will send me a new one. I told the person come on why would you do it that way its a waste of everyone's time and logistically more expensive on your part since everything that was on the package was great its just missing an item. So now its the waiting game for me, I'll give them a call back tomorrow after lunch if I don't here from them in the morning.

Exclusive packaging

DSC_7372.jpg

Inside the figure looks nice and all.

DSC_7378.jpg

But a closer look at accessory tray where the exclusive shotty should be. NOTHING

DSC_7376c.jpg

Just got my Flint Exclusive. My first exclusive and it was a disappointment. The exclusive shotty is not in the package!!!

I called Sideshows Customer Service and told them the issue. I was told to wait for a call from their Returns and Exchange Dept I said "ok what time will they call me?" and was told it might take them 24 to 48 hours to get a call back HUH?

I told the person please note that I'm just missing the exclusive item can they just send it ASAP the person said it will be noted because common procedure is they will send a return form so I can send the package back and once received they will send me a new one. I told the person come on why would you do it that way its a waste of everyone's time and logistically more expensive on your part since everything that was on the package was great its just missing an item. So now its the waiting game for me, I'll give them a call back tomorrow after lunch if I don't here from them in the morning.

Exclusive packaging

DSC_7372.jpg

Inside the figure looks nice and all.

DSC_7378.jpg

But a closer look at accessory tray where the exclusive shotty should be. NOTHING

DSC_7376c.jpg

I can understand your frustrations, it sounds like a hassle. I on the other hand received my shotty, but the ankle joints are super loose. Other than that I am very happy with what I got.

post-13300-12859858028729_thumb.jpg

post-13300-12859858258275_thumb.jpg

Called them up 3 times today and finally they told me they'll send the missing exclusive with no more hassle of returning the figure which is not broken. The ab joint on mine once I took him out was on the loose side not super loose but not comparable to Duke's or the extra Pro 1.2 I bought for Snake Eyes. Temp fix it with a piece of tissue paper and tight again. Its now just a waiting game for me to get the exclusive shotty good thing I got an extra shotty I bought a long time ago just in case my waitlist don't convert so that can be an alternative while waiting.

But still very happy about this figure another solid addition to the line but come November Beachhead will be the bomb and no exclusive for me on that one

post-31054-12859934017238_thumb.jpg

post-31054-12859934219699_thumb.jpg

post-31054-12859934480366_thumb.jpg

post-31054-12859934642758_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...