Show us your Sideshow Gijoe setup

alainpas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love CC and them troopers man. How about adding an Officer to the mix.Wish I had bread to buy these.

I know I can't wait for the officer to come out. Storm Shadow is on his way pretty soon that should be a really nice addition. This line is expensive, I had to give up a few other lines in order to get these the good thing is that they only release one every few months.

You can always buy loose parts on ebay or other 1/6 sites to army build or bash

Totally! That's what I plan to do. I want to get the uniform of the Sideshow Duke and put it on one of the 12" Dukes I already own. I wouldn't mind doing the same with Cobra Commander and the Cobra soldier as well too

i have the exclusive cc and se and the sdcc cc

Damn those are sweet. I have SE MIB and I've been holding off on getting SS. I may have to break down. Ugh! Bye, bye money.

If you can I would highly recommend the Storm Shadow it is better in person than you might think. I do not regret getting this piece.

• 2 months later...

Nothing too fancy, but I likes!

SideshowSnakeEyes.jpg

SideshowCobras.jpg

I'm gonna have to track me down an officer and the Crimson Cobra Commander eventually too... Got the rest on pre-order with Sideshow.

I was checking your setup on another thread, it is very impressive. I especially like those stands you used for the tomahawk on top of your curio very good idea

• 4 weeks later...

Standing in for our favorite G.I. Joe Red head is our favorite video game red head

Totally looks like Cover Girl there, nice!

Those grenades on Snake Eyes is a really nice touch. They really make him seem more like the 1985 figure, and I love the pose!

Standing in for our favorite G.I. Joe Red head is our favorite video game red head

Those grenades on Snake Eyes is a really nice touch. They really make him seem more like the 1985 figure, and I love the pose!

Thanks, waiting for more people to post there stuff

Here's mine:

did u order the sniper

I imagine I'll pick it up sometime in the next couple weeks. To be honest Sideshow's prices are pushing the ridiculous level (now they're charging for the exclusive accessories) and I'm looking for alternatives.

My other gripe with SSC involves them producing two Joes in a G.I. Joe line. Where's Roadblock? lol

I have a SSC Lara Croft as well and she fits in pretty well with the other figures.

I have a SSC Lara Croft as well and she fits in pretty well with the other figures.

She does fit in pretty well at least until we get some female joes. They should be showing beachhead pretty soon. I don't see a roadblock for quite a while unless they announce some new sort of muscular body like hot toys.