Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

This is one way to move them out. I hope they sell out and maybe this will encourage them to do more two packs. They need to do fan favorites two packs.

Chopz

stop saying that damn it! They can't sell out till the 15th next month when I place my order ! @smilepunch@ @firedevil@ @loll@

I vote for a FAN FAVORITE Gift set. Can anyone say " ROYAL FLUSH GANG " ? I wouldn't care which group they did I just want a RFG on my shelf. biggrin.gif Hey they could even put another Batman in the pack and I would still buy it.

They need to do fan favorites two packs.

Chopz

i vote for hawk and dove.

I second that.

Rumor has it that wave 15(a walmart wave) will have them both along with Samurai, Felix Faust, Phantom Stranger and Lead & Platinum

they need to keep 2 men groups in a 2 pack.

I vote for a FAN FAVORITE Gift set. Can anyone say " ROYAL FLUSH GANG " ? I wouldn't care which group they did I just want a RFG on my shelf. biggrin.gif Hey they could even put another Batman in the pack and I would still buy it.

ill take a royal flush!...right after i take a dump! really...i would buy them.

got my set!

003-18.jpg

004-16.jpg

I like this!

thanks!

They need to do fan favorites two packs.

Chopz

i vote for hawk and dove.

I second that.

Rumor has it that wave 15(a walmart wave) will have them both along with Samurai, Felix Faust, Phantom Stranger and Lead & Platinum

Isn't Wave 15 the one Raven is supposed to be in?

Finally opened my figures, never realized how crazy and nuts Romat Ru or whatever his name is looks. I mean set down and look into his plastic eyes, very creepy. the next set they should make should include a blue lantern and Lafreeze

Saint Walke & Larfleeze would be cool! Having lantern leaders in sets would be a sure way to sell out :)

Finally opened my figures, never realized how crazy and nuts Romat Ru or whatever his name is looks. I mean set down and look into his plastic eyes, very creepy. the next set they should make should include a blue lantern and Lafreeze

Saint Walke & Larfleeze would be cool! Having lantern leaders in sets would be a sure way to sell out smile.gif

Oh yeah, that set would be killer. That is what Mattel needs to do with their online 2 packs, go heavy and harder with the super popular characters, plus they need to make sure the designs are top notch

I want more Lantern themed packs. I have the Cryb from DCD Blackest Night to help fill out my Sinestro Corps on the way. I am thinking of picking up another Color of Fear pack while they are on sale.

Picture306.jpg

Awesome picture, man! You're only missing the Despotalis that came with the DC Direct Sinestro. I have mine sitting on the base with Kryb!

Wait Despotalis actually has a figure?! I've been thinking of buying dcd sin & now I have a reason too! Anyone have a pic handy ?! NEver mind I found one! Wow I remember looking at SIN in package at a store one time but I simply do not remember seeing that figure! @loll@