Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

like I mentioned earlier, price for Sinestro Variant will go up because of this 2 pack.

They need to re-release the figures that came in wave 3. They've either developed that greyish dust all over them or they had horrible quality issues. I remember looking high and lo for the Sinestro variant but the paint jobs were horrible. The yellow was slopped all over the place, the corps symbol was off center on a lot of them. I passed on several. Thankfully Ares found a decent one and picked him up for me but I wouldn't mind having a second to display loose.

Also if anyone wants to part with the Fathers Three construct let me know I'm interested in them willing to trade some BaF pieces for them.

i have to wait until friday but heck i have to wait 4weeks before i get scareglow. how come that this 2 pack isnt allready soldout? it is so great. doesnt dc have as much fans as motuc? i always fought that dc and marvel runs the show. in a way i would be happy to see them sold out because then matty would do a lot more.

i have to wait until friday but heck i have to wait 4weeks before i get scareglow. how come that this 2 pack isnt allready soldout? it is so great. doesnt dc have as much fans as motuc? i always fought that dc and marvel runs the show. in a way i would be happy to see them sold out because then matty would do a lot more.

DC figs are made in bigger numbers. like 3-1.

UPS dropped mine off about an hour ago. I am just happy they did not break out of the package. They are neat and my paint app is pretty decent. My main complaint is that Karu-sil right doesn't turn. I need to turn it because it is turned funny.

Chip

Everyone is getting there set, mine is due in on Wed too, I guess all the people on the east coast get theres on Wed if they did regular post. I am very excited about this pack more than any of them...ARMY BUILDERS.

Since this set didn't sell as bad as the first 2, I am hoping that Mattel learns from this, you have to do the characters right and they have to be interesting, sorry but the Ultraman/Luthor 2 pack would of sold better, had they used modern outfits, those classic ones just didn't work out, plus Adam Strange isn't that interesting to casual DC fans and the Starfire was panned for the sculpt.

UPS dropped mine off about an hour ago. I am just happy they did not break out of the package. They are neat and my paint app is pretty decent. My main complaint is that Karu-sil right doesn't turn. I need to turn it because it is turned funny.

Chip

put it in the freezer.

great pics pooda :) If that color of fear two pack is not around by the 15th next month I am going to scream!

I´m hoping that as well. I guess if this swet hasn´t sold out, is because most people are waiting to combine shipping with other figures they want.

great pics pooda :) If that color of fear two pack is not around by the 15th next month I am going to scream!

I´m hoping that as well. I guess if this swet hasn´t sold out, is because most people are waiting to combine shipping with other figures they want.

That is what I am hoping to do... I was going to order a couple hemans & scareglows but the stupid matty site wouldn't take my CC & then they were sold out @grumpy@ So now I refuse to just order the two pack by it self!.. It just better not sell out @hmmm@ at least till I place my order next month ... @loll@

holy #$## dudes. what a surprise, i came home and there was a package waiting for me. the color of fear allready arrived. i thougt that they will only arrive on friday. ups is delivering very fast. i love them. i got my he-man too but he looks odd. he looks like he has fake hair on top of it. i need to reglue it corectly. i readed a little around here and since i still havent gotten my sinestro corps comics, does karu-sil have 3 yellow "dogs" or just one?

holy #$## dudes. what a surprise, i came home and there was a package waiting for me. the color of fear allready arrived. i thougt that they will only arrive on friday. ups is delivering very fast. i love them. i got my he-man too but he looks odd. he looks like he has fake hair on top of it. i need to reglue it corectly. i readed a little around here and since i still havent gotten my sinestro corps comics, does karu-sil have 3 yellow "dogs" or just one?

Its three. Im wondeing if anyone can replicate these that way we don't have spend 75 dollars on three "predators".