Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

I ordered mine. I pray they aren't broken. unsure.gif

I have yet to get anything broken from matty, and ive gotten all of the MOTU, Ghostbusters and DC Classics to date.

113-1.jpg

Jeesh Pooda, what are you doing to your action figures...lol. My twins were just fine, but i think in any line you get a bad haul once in a while. Now wave 5 for me was really bad, I had 3 broken figs from that.

I ordered 3 sets! Crazy, I know, but I wanted 3 of the yellow construct so Karu-Sil could have her full compliment of "Fathers Three."

I already sold off the two extra Karu-Sil figures - we'll see what happens on the Romat-Ru front. If not, I can make customs or buff up the Sinestro figure itself.

• Like 1

Since I've actually gotten a couple of PM's about this, I'll post this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330378000137&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1102

Before any of you get all bothered by the price or anything - that's actually just about my cost after the original shipping from Mattel, listing fees, end of auction fees, and paypal fees. I think it ends up that I take a fifty cent loss. It's worth it to me as I've said - I wanted the yellow constructs.

• Like 1

I wonder what the odds are of us getting a construct accessory pack would be ? :D what could be in it ?.. That little orange construct guy... some more doggies :D what else though?.. hmm...
The Orange Lantern thing is a DCDirect accessory. The Fathers are a Mattel accessory. If Mattel did a construct accessory pack, it would have to be more fists, guns, swords, and shields (from John and Katma).

Looking at the pics at then at my Sinestro fig it looks as if the yellow's shades don't match up

I wonder what the odds are of us getting a construct accessory pack would be ? :D what could be in it ?.. That little orange construct guy... some more doggies :D what else though?.. hmm...
The Orange Lantern thing is a DCDirect accessory. The Fathers are a Mattel accessory. If Mattel did a construct accessory pack, it would have to be more fists, guns, swords, and shields (from John and Katma).

no reason why they could not do it, they did the dog :) all characters are up to grabs for em really

Nice set, but i don´t know if i should wait to order it with Winston and Survival suit Bruce Wayne, to combine one shipment. I hope they last at least one month.

I ordered it with DCUC stands. Shipping was the same.

Yes, but they come out in different months, Winston and Batman come out in Dec., meaning i would have to pay $30 for each shippment.

Nice set, but i don´t know if i should wait to order it with Winston and Survival suit Bruce Wayne, to combine one shipment. I hope they last at least one month.

I ordered it with DCUC stands. Shipping was the same.

Yes, but they come out in different months, Winston and Batman come out in Dec., meaning i would have to pay $30 for each shippment.

seeing as it didnt sell out, you might have a chance.(personally, i wouldnt take it)

Surprised this set didn't sell out, shame because I was hoping it would and help continue the releases from Matty, lets wait until the animal set comes out and see what happens

its crazy that the pack didnt sell out. when i tryed to order mine, the board seemed to have crashed or something. it kept telling me to refresh the page every 3 seconds.

its crazy that the pack didnt sell out. when i tryed to order mine, the board seemed to have crashed or something. it kept telling me to refresh the page every 3 seconds.

did you eventually get it? I hope everyone makes this set a sellout so we can see more, this is by far the best one yet, that Ultraman and Luthor was a bad choice