Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

Got it and Starfire and Adam Strange...also for those who have ordered from Matty before how soon should I expect these?

12-15 weeks.

LOL

you can't scare me like that. I almost got uber disappointed

Got it and Starfire and Adam Strange...also for those who have ordered from Matty before how soon should I expect these?

12-15 weeks.

LOL

you can't scare me like that. I almost got uber disappointed

I live 20 miles from the distribution center fastest was 3 days.

is it true they are re-releasing Abin Sur/Hal Jordan pack??? now im kicking myself for not getting it last year.

I been thinking about this... butt.... What if they release it but they are changed! Abin could be a black lantern & hal ?.... @hmmm@ who knows....

i ordered two. i need a higher sinestro so i will try to switch. i was at work and i totaly forgot about them. as soon as i came home i was so nervous to not get them. damn i am relieved now. i would love it too if they release the abin/hal 2pack again. i missed on it to. seems to be hard to find. even on ebay.

is it true they are re-releasing Abin Sur/Hal Jordan pack??? now im kicking myself for not getting it last year.

I been thinking about this... butt.... What if they release it but they are changed! Abin could be a black lantern & hal ?.... @hmmm@ who knows....

hal could be translucent green or he could wear a red, orange, blue, yellow outfit. would you guys love if hal comes all translucent green? i would love it in a way.

If anybody doesn't want the doggie, I'll buy him for $4.00 or so(plus 1.50 or so shipping). I want to have three, but I'm not buying three packs. PM me if you're interested.

that goes for me too!

If anybody doesn't want the doggie, I'll buy him for $4.00 or so(plus 1.50 or so shipping). I want to have three, but I'm not buying three packs. PM me if you're interested.

that goes for me too!

oh, yeah...ill also take any extra GL constructs that might be up for grabs!

I wonder what the odds are of us getting a construct accessory pack would be ? :D what could be in it ?..

That little orange construct guy... some more doggies :D what else though?.. hmm...