Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

My only fear is that I open them & they fall apart... Its not like I'm going to be able to return it to matty right? @hmmm@

Why not?

Do they?! They are a online company its not like I'd be able to walk into the store & say this broke on me :S

@hmmm@

My only fear is that I open them & they fall apart... Its not like I'm going to be able to return it to matty right? @hmmm@

Why not?

Do they?! They are a online company its not like I'd be able to walk into the store & say this broke on me :S

@hmmm@

You can return stuff to Matty, but they dont cover shipping it back to them or anything. You probably havta pay to get the new one shipped to you too, haha.

I Hope so! I also hope mattel sees this & makes more lanterns because of it :) we got all those other wonderful colors now & many characters that need to be put single cared & in two packs :) I'm really hoping they continue the two packs if just putting out GL characters alone @loll@

is it true they are re-releasing Abin Sur/Hal Jordan pack??? now im kicking myself for not getting it last year.

Yes it looks like they are going to be re-releasing that 2 pack, the Cyborg Sup/Mongul 2 pack, the mud splatterd Clayface two pack and then the new re-release 2 pack of Lex and Supergirl from DCSH.

I'll probably pick up another Abin 2 pack simply because those TRU 2 packs had such terrible quality control.

Does anyone think it strange that they are giving us all of these lanterns now. I thought Mattel might wait and release Lantern figures to coincide with the movie. Do you think this means we might get a movie line?

Does anyone think it strange that they are giving us all of these lanterns now. I thought Mattel might wait and release Lantern figures to coincide with the movie. Do you think this means we might get a movie line?

Not really, lantern stuff is HOT right now with blackest night going on! If they are smart they will cash in on the lantern madness! I really hope they do!

Got it and Starfire and Adam Strange...also for those who have ordered from Matty before how soon should I expect these?

12-15 weeks.

LOL