Color of Fear 2-pack pics!

Opticon

Action Figure Times has a pics of the Sinestro Corps "Color of Fear" 2-pack up at http://www.aftimes.com/aslu/slu.shtml

The set is exclusive to mattycollector.com and is scheduled for release November 15th (problably the 16th though, since the 15th is a Sunday).

They look great. Love Karu-sil's creepy face.

• Like 1

I'm REALLY looking forward to this set. Green Lantern villains... Sinestro Corp members ...a Xudarian... Wow!

I really hope this line continues long enough for us to get a Tomar Re and a C&C Arkillo at some point.

By the way, I scrolled down to see the pics of those Public Enemies figures. I really want an Icicle and a Silver Banshee but I'm going to really have to hold my nose to accept these with those hideous faces. I realize they're going for a faux Ed McGuiness look but I'm not liking them.

i cant wait to have them in hand. sad that mattel pushed them back a month but heck it is worth the wait. look at them. they are great. i hope they release all the lanterns in 2-packs. so that these groups can grow faster. specialy with all the lantern's out there. it would even make sense to me with all the blackest night comics and the movie that is coming next year. the hype for the lantern's is there.

holy #$## that cemo looks awesome :D Not sure what one I want now! That lantern boxed set is freaking badass as well! Really is a must have!

Chemo is awesome, I got the non-bubbly torso though :(

Actually thinking about it with out the rest of him being bubbly as well I'm thinking the regular would really look better on display.. unless you know I have all the other badguys displayed RUNNING AWAY from big walking nuke :P

As for the gl pack do we have a price point on it yet?! The others have been $25 but this one has 3 figures :S

Cool set. Those figures look great with the Sinestro Corps Sinestro!

I like the accessory. I just wish these figures would have a few more for the price.

• 1 month later...

hmmm might have to find a few people and do a bulk order to cut down on shipping cost and stuff.

hmmm might have to find a few people and do a bulk order to cut down on shipping cost and stuff.

I've been buying a couple extras every order & selling em at the lcs to make up for the shipping :D

This is a really good idea. Has anyone done this on here before? I know for me I will be getting a heman, and color of fear pack.

I have done the bulk thing before when other posters from various boards couldn't be at their computers on the 15th of the month and since I always have internet access at noon I just order theirs for them too. In fact, posters have approached me for Monday's items already and so far I'll be picking up 7 He-Man figures, 4 Color of Fear 2 packs and 4 Scareglows.

I have helped out a friend before because he either forgot or was unable to be at the pc! But I don't see a point in a mass order unless you all live near each other... Either way you got to pay shipping to get the item to you ... & you got to chip in for the shipping from matty either way