Wave 13 characters listed on Wikipedia...Hope it's false.

rash

After the home-runs that were the line-ups of Waves 9,10, 11, and 12, Wave 13 doesn't really grab me as much.

I'm only really excited about three of them, Blue Devil, Negative Man and Cheetah. Donna Troy, provided she's in her classic red Wonder Girl outfit, would be nice too, but she's almost an obligation.

As for the rest, I have no interest in the modern Blue Beetle, only minimal interest in Superboy, and Cyclotron is just carrying this Super Powers fetish just too far. He's a perfectly designed peg-warmer. Is the World ready for a SIXTEEN DOLLAR Cyclotron figure????

Trigon would be cool but I'm not sure he's enough to get me to dump around forty-eight bucks on three figures I can really live without.

I've already preordered this wave, since the characters aren't as important to me as these being cool figures. Someone can be a lame character and still be an awesome action figures!

Don't judge the wave until you see the figures (although I understand the disappointment that Martian Manhunter isn't listed in this wave)

And just in case anyone comments, yes I have preordered without seeing the figures, but with BBTS you can cancel at any time, but only if you preorder early are you more likely to get a case.

Heh, gee and Wikipedia is such a bastion of journalistic truth....lol. This line up does sound plausible but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Yes...No kidding.

That's why I prefaced my post by saying "Not sure I believe this".

It's an excellent lineup, and gives me hope that the Modern Age Teen Titans will be done.

Superboy will likely be his original look. Jacket and Fade haircut, as it will complete the four "Imposter" Supermen.

add to it the Recovery Suit Superman, and the Mullet Superman, and that wraps the Death of Superman story nicely.

Trigon is gonna be a great BAF.

I think this is going to be a really good line-up. You can now add on to your Teen Titans and Doom Patrol teams and we get another villian for Wonder Woman. I also hope Trigon turns out right because he could turn out to be a really cool looking toy.

Cyclotron is crap. Everything else is awesome, if it's true. No Fourth World figure, though?

I love that they're making modern and classic Cheetah, as both looks are great. But Superboy and Donna should both have variants too. I would like Superboy in his original Reign of the Supermen look and his modern look, and Donna in her red outfit and her black outfit.

If you want Trigon but don't want the figures, buy them and sell the figure on ebay or buy the Trigon piece on ebay.

And yes, they really should hurry up and make Guy and Kyle. After the wonderful Green Lantern-ness of wave 11 and the new Matty two-pack, I was really hoping to see them soon.

We've all got favorites that we'd like to see, but remember that if the line is to continue (which admittedly is looking more and more iffy by the day) they have to spread those more popular characters out over many waves. If they'd come out with the "most popular characters only" mentality they would have had 3-5 waves of figures before they were getting full waves of nothing but C-listers. Of course, they can also pad it out further by doing "modern" versions of characters they've already had show up in "classic" versions only (Black Canary, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Dr. Mid-nite, Aquaman, etc...).

According to the board over at Criticalmess.net, Fwoosh, and AFI this is the lineup for Wave 13.

The rumor originated at Criticalmess and I'm not sure how good/bad they're track record over is with respects to correctly predicting a wave.

Here's the direct article with the "predictions" or leaked list and there's also rumors about future figures in Wave 14-15:

http://www.criticalmess.net/index.php?page=337

I don't like the list of figures either but one of the rumored singles in 14/15 has me interested, but just barely.

According to the board over at Criticalmess.net, Fwoosh, and AFI this is the lineup for Wave 13.

The rumor originated at Criticalmess and I'm not sure how good/bad they're track record over is with respects to correctly predicting a wave.

Here's the direct article with the "predictions" or leaked list and there's also rumors about future figures in Wave 14-15:

http://www.criticalmess.net/index.php?page=337

I don't like the list of figures either but one of the rumored singles in 14/15 has me interested, but just barely.

I dig MOST of the figures they mention as upcoming possibilities but... J'emm??? As one of the few who was actually happy to get an 80's Vigilante and the Guardian, I still have to ask here... Is there any need really for a J'emm? Who asked for that one?

Criticalmess correctly predicted wave 12, the only figure they got wrong was Doctor Mid-Nite.

they predicted the MA version, and it turned out to be the Classic.

they've got retailer confirmation, this IS the lineup.

This is the first time I've ever heard of them, but I sniff a preference towards modern age versions.

I hope they're wrong about the versions they're calling for Superboy and Wonder Girl.

If the news about Cyclotron coming with the stand and no BAF piece is true, then that's great and he'll be the first DCUC figure I'll skip(aside from the 2-packs of figures I already owned).

I'd be thrilled with an Elasti-Girl BAF. Most of the figures listed sound good. Kyle Rayner and Alan Scott are great, but Guy Gardner is my favorite DC character so I hope he comes first. And yeah, Kyle needs variants...I would personally like JLA look, Ion, and modern version.

J'emm son of Saturn would be awesome as a figure and this would mean that J'onn wouldn't be too far behind.

If you are going to make a figure, then you have to also provide some of his villains or supporting cast. Hopefully Martian Manhunter is taller than all of the other figs. He is supposed to be 7 feet tall.

If they are to do a variant. One should come with Chocos and the other without. LOL

If they do J'emm, how about doing Ma’alefa’ak or whatever his name is. Maybe we can get a Scorch figure or Heat Wave and a Collect and Connect Fernus.