Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

told both of them that they were sent out. ill give them even the tracking. some people are bit impatient i think lol

trust me if i was going to ruin my rep here it sure wouldnt be for couple hundred from the 2 of you. id wait till i had lots others people money like when i help people out at sdcc, when i have liek $1000+ other peoples money lol.

I am basically done with Wave 10, bought my sets online except for the one set I found at retail minus a Robotman. All I need is a Robotman and I am officially done! I went to Walmart last night and they had the following 2x Batman, 1 PG, and Manbat. I picked up Manbat for a friend. At this rate I would not have a complete set going the route of retail, thankfully ebay prices have dropped.

Overall its been a horrible experience, one that I soon hope NOT to repeat in the future, no more exclusives!!

Not sure why people are still complaining about Wave 10 being an exclusive and saying things like "no more exclusives". In my opinion, Wave 10 have been soooooo much easier to find than Waves 8 or 9. In my opinion, keep giving Walmart exclusive series. I'll be able to find all of them. Look on line. There are almost 400 listings for Wave 10. Only about 40 for Wave 8 and 100 for Wave 9.

Why are people still complaining? Would you rather just have distribution spread out between multiple retailers like waves 8 and 9? Not me. Keep the exclusives going!!!

I feel as though my joke was taken a little bit out of context...sorry for that. I was kinda trying to follow pooda's joke. I wasn't worried about him or anything...as for impatience, as I told JJ, I have a wife who doesn't like my online shopping after a few poor eBay experiences. :( Sorry!

no prob i understand. like i told you last night ill get you the tracking number tonight when i get home. I was kidding too, i know id be anxious about getting figs in the mail too....................draven lol jk

no prob i understand. like i told you last night ill get you the tracking number tonight when i get home. I was kidding too, i know id be anxious about getting figs in the mail too....................draven lol jk

there's more to life than figures guys. Something to think about this Thanksgiving...

thank JJ! LOL

now who wants a robot from doom patrol? 30 bucks. hot price. thanksgiving day sale in da house.

I am basically done with Wave 10, bought my sets online except for the one set I found at retail minus a Robotman. All I need is a Robotman and I am officially done! I went to Walmart last night and they had the following 2x Batman, 1 PG, and Manbat. I picked up Manbat for a friend. At this rate I would not have a complete set going the route of retail, thankfully ebay prices have dropped.

Overall its been a horrible experience, one that I soon hope NOT to repeat in the future, no more exclusives!!

Not sure why people are still complaining about Wave 10 being an exclusive and saying things like "no more exclusives". In my opinion, Wave 10 have been soooooo much easier to find than Waves 8 or 9. In my opinion, keep giving Walmart exclusive series. I'll be able to find all of them. Look on line. There are almost 400 listings for Wave 10. Only about 40 for Wave 8 and 100 for Wave 9.

Why are people still complaining? Would you rather just have distribution spread out between multiple retailers like waves 8 and 9? Not me. Keep the exclusives going!!!

Wave 10 has still been problematic for a lot of people, just because at the current time it seems plentiful doesn't mean that there were major problems, like I said I would not have been able to complete an entire set going through retail. As far as wave 8 is concerned, I bought cases online so I didn't have to worry about finding them, to be honest I don't understand why people wait for retail, you can go online and preorder an entire case, OR select specific figures. I only go through the stores when its an exclusive but why bother, its too much of a gamble to find something. Wave 9 was a total fiasco altogether, there is no getting around that. I found Wave 9 at retail in the same fashion as Wave 10, incomplete. For all those who like the hunt, more power to you, but its pretty crazy to request an exclusive, what is plentiful in your area may been bone dry in another.

there's more to life than figures guys. Something to think about this Thanksgiving...

thank JJ! LOL

now who wants a robot from doom patrol? 30 bucks. hot price. thanksgiving day sale in da house.

You are absolutely right. 100 percent. Completely.

But I don't wanna talk about that on a toy forum...if I did, I'd be on a "More to Life than..." forum. :P

San Antonio, Texans!

The Wal-Mart on Vance Jackson is getting these, like, every other night! Currently recieving the 999B case (2 ManBats, 1 Joker), which I found again tonight.

I haven't really been elsewhere...I hear good things about the Wally on Summit Pkwy. Usually that place sucks, but they've received W10 on more than one occasion?

told both of them that they were sent out. ill give them even the tracking. some people are bit impatient i think lol

trust me if i was going to ruin my rep here it sure wouldnt be for couple hundred from the 2 of you. id wait till i had lots others people money like when i help people out at sdcc, when i have liek $1000+ other peoples money lol.

that would make more sense.

If I hadn't spent all of my toy money on my toys, I could go get 2 MenBats. If I can get them, I'll offer them up here, at cost or 1-1 trade.

I would like a Man Bat at any of these options!

I don't know for sure, but from the looks of the figs that came in, it looks like the case breakdown has changed and manbat is now doubled up (instead of joker).

If I hadn't spent all of my toy money on my toys, I could go get 2 MenBats. If I can get them, I'll offer them up here, at cost or 1-1 trade.
I would like a Man Bat at any of these options!
I don't know for sure, but from the looks of the figs that came in, it looks like the case breakdown has changed and manbat is now doubled up (instead of joker).
Yeah, I saw one Joker and two Man-Bats. as0f988, look at my trade list. If you have any of the toys I'm looking for, I'll do a 1-1.

Yeah, I saw one Joker and two Man-Bats. as0f988, look at my trade list. If you have any of the toys I'm looking for, I'll do a 1-1.

I don't have anything on your trade list. I can only offer a 4/5 completed Solomon Grundy up for trade..

I found two to three sets of Wave 10 at the Dublin, CA. Walmart last friday and I picked up Beast Boy, Robotman, Manbat, Joker and Forager. Already had Power Girl and didnt want that Batman. Went to Walmart in American Canyon, CA. on Saturday and saw a full set and extra PG figures.

So, in the aftermath of Black Friday, I'm guessing people were able to find at least some hint that wave 10 did indeed exist in their area? After having made the mistake of waiting on the postal service, I found wave 10, complete, in at least two of the Wal-Marts in my area. Was there anyone who were that lucky after having gone so long without seeing them?

My hopes for Wave 10 dimmed a bit this week.

In my area, I have ONE Walmart that carries DCUC. Up until recently, they were burdened with THREE Captain Colds, a Cyborg, and a Kid Flash that weren't going anywhere. Finally, those figures disappeared leaving three empty pegs and leaving me with hope that those pegs were going to be filled with Wave 10. Those pegs sat empty for over TWO weeks. Finally, I was sure that those pegs would be filled with Wave 10 for post-Black Friday Christmas shopping.

Well, those pegs have been filled with Shazam Infinite Heroes three packs. Even the price tag has been changed to reflect the 15 and change WM charges for these three packs.