Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Yes, these are hitting stores, but they are gone instantly. Here in Michigan, Batman and Powergirl might last an extra day, but that's all. Then it's a couple weeks before they pop up again. You literally need to be there when they are being put on the shelves if you want a chance on getting Man Bat, Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager, or Joker. I think if anything, shipments here are becoming less frequent, not more.

where ther any left from the last posting of them being at the livonia store?

I called Livonia 2 days ago and the lady said they had joker, Power girl, and Batman. I was going to have my Mom pick them up because she still lives in MI, but she was in TN at the time. So as of 2 days ago they had those 3

Just went there today, they had a whole endcap BUT it's only Batman, Joker, Power Girl, and 1 Forager. The rest have been picked clean. Nobody else left . They had about 8-9 Cases worth of Black Batman so I am sure there wont be any more coming anytime soon.

Plenty of Jokers and Power Girls though.

Yes, these are hitting stores, but they are gone instantly. Here in Michigan, Batman and Powergirl might last an extra day, but that's all. Then it's a couple weeks before they pop up again. You literally need to be there when they are being put on the shelves if you want a chance on getting Man Bat, Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager, or Joker. I think if anything, shipments here are becoming less frequent, not more.

where ther any left from the last posting of them being at the livonia store?

I called Livonia 2 days ago and the lady said they had joker, Power girl, and Batman. I was going to have my Mom pick them up because she still lives in MI, but she was in TN at the time. So as of 2 days ago they had those 3

Just went there today, they had a whole endcap BUT it's only Batman, Joker, Power Girl, and 1 Forager. The rest have been picked clean. Nobody else left . They had about 8-9 Cases worth of Black Batman so I am sure there wont be any more coming anytime soon.

Plenty of Jokers and Power Girls though.

I'm actually surprised there are Jokers and a Forager left. Not surprised about the Batmans and Power Girls.

I found the leftovers from another case of Wave 10 yesterday at the same store that ordered my case. It looks like someone bought the set of seven and left the three duplicates. But what is interesting is that the Power Girl that was among the figures I found yesterday has no eye or cheek shading applied at all. Most of the earlier ones I saw online and my own two copies from the case had paint on the eyelids and cheeks that is obviously darker than the surrounding areas. There is even a sharp line on mine near the eyebrows where the eye shading begins and ends. The one I found today has no paint on those areas at all. It's not that it's there but very subtle, it just doesn't have that paint there. I thought this was worth mentioning because early on, some people felt that the eye and cheek shading was applied too heavily to be aesthetically pleasing to them. Is this a running change or one where they accidentially or deliberately just didn't apply the paint? The packaging for the earlier version is stamped 2049CL on the card on the inside at the bottom of the packaging, while the later version with no eye or cheek shading is stamped 2679CL on the bottom of the packaging.

I swear either I am completly missing this wave or they just dont hit no matter where I go...lol. I mean not even a Bats or Powergirl, its crazy. All I see everywhere is the best of wave clogging shelves. Its kind of screwy how this is being distributed, pretty stupid to do a best of wave at the same time, some of those are never going to sell.

I forgot to say thanks Middleagedtoyfan. It's really decent of ya to spread the word. I hit alot of stores all over so if it's something you would like me to look out for just shoot me a PM.

Us toy fans gotta stick together!

My pleasure. Now, if someone can only find a Gentleman Ghost for me. That one is impossible to find.

• Like 1

I forgot to say thanks Middleagedtoyfan. It's really decent of ya to spread the word. I hit alot of stores all over so if it's something you would like me to look out for just shoot me a PM.

My pleasure. Now, if someone can only find a Gentleman Ghost for me. That one is impossible to find.

Tell me about it. Him and Hawkgirl. And I don't even want GG. I just want the rest of Giganta!!!

Tell me about it. Him and Hawkgirl. And I don't even want GG. I just want the rest of Giganta!!!

im in the same boat as you guys!...and i really want gentleman ghost!

Bats, PG, and Forager are beginning to peg warm in my area. The two stores that have gotten wave 10 in both have these three hanging for about two weeks now.

do you plan to help the needy?

Bats, PG, and Forager are beginning to peg warm in my area. The two stores that have gotten wave 10 in both have these three hanging for about two weeks now.

do you plan to help the needy?

I've already found and distributed about 10 figures as part of an effort over at CriticalMess - I will attempt to help folks here as well, but unfortunately I don't have unlimited funds so I can't pick up every figure I see...wish I could.

*edit* At last check, the Foragers were finally gone, but I know at least 3 PG and 2 Bats were still around.

I swear either I am completly missing this wave or they just dont hit no matter where I go...lol. I mean not even a Bats or Powergirl, its crazy. All I see everywhere is the best of wave clogging shelves. Its kind of screwy how this is being distributed, pretty stupid to do a best of wave at the same time, some of those are never going to sell.

The reason the Wal-Marts you speak of are not getting any is because the pegs are full already. They do not order more unless the ones on the pegs are being bought. I know this sucks, but its just how it works. A friend of mine went to his Wal-Mart, which had Wave 6 warming the pegs for MONTHS with no new shipments, and he just hid all of them in another section of the store. Not even a week later, 2 shipments of Wave 10 arrived. So like I said, if the pegs are full, they do not order more. Wal-Mart is not going to care about getting more of something that has been warming thier pegs for months. Most do not understand different waves and rarity.

Also, the Wal-Mart in Marietta, GA on the East-West Connector had some of Wave 10 when I went earlier today. They only had 1 Manbat, which I bought, so when I left they still had 2 Beast Boy, 2 Forager, 2 Robot Man, 3 Batman, 1 Joker and 1 Power Girl, but a guy was looking through them when I walked away from the aisle, so he may have bought some of them, I am not sure. These were NOT on the pegs, they were below the pegs, sitting on the shelf. The pegs held Mr. Miracles, Cyborgs, and Moth Man. I finally got my double of Manbat to keep sealed, and I also picked up Robot Man and Forager for a friend.

DC-Wave10Figures1.jpg

It was definately a good day because of this, and because I FINALLY found a Wave 8 Gentleman Ghost hidden behind some board games at a Target. Anyways, I hope this info helps those in GA still looking for Wave 10, because this wave is VERY few and far between in GA. I have been to MANY Wal-Marts, and I have only seen Wave 10 a couple of times. In my search for Wave 10, I actually found a Wave 5 Riddler. I guess you never know what you will find looking at Wal-Marts you have never been to (Except Wave 10).

The reason the Wal-Marts you speak of are not getting any is because the pegs are full already. They do not order more unless the ones on the pegs are being bought. I know this sucks, but its just how it works. A friend of mine went to his Wal-Mart, which had Wave 6 warming the pegs for MONTHS with no new shipments, and he just hid all of them in another section of the store. Not even a week later, 2 shipments of Wave 10 arrived. So like I said, if the pegs are full, they do not order more. Wal-Mart is not going to care about getting more of something that has been warming thier pegs for months. Most do not understand different waves and rarity.

Also, the Wal-Mart in Marietta, GA on the East-West Connector had some of Wave 10 when I went earlier today. They only had 1 Manbat, which I bought, so when I left they still had 2 Beast Boy, 2 Forager, 2 Robot Man, 3 Batman, 1 Joker and 1 Power Girl, but a guy was looking through them when I walked away from the aisle, so he may have bought some of them, I am not sure. These were NOT on the pegs, they were below the pegs, sitting on the shelf. The pegs held Mr. Miracles, Cyborgs, and Moth Man. I finally got my double of Manbat to keep sealed, and I also picked up Robot Man and Forager for a friend.

So if any given Walmart only orders more if the stock on the pegs is being bought (or, presumably, if they all sell), how do you explain teh second Walmart you went to or whatever having about two cases worth of Wave 10?!? You made it sound like their pegs were so full of Mr. Miracles and Cyborgs, they didn't even have room to hang Wave 10 upguitar.gif

I was sooooo close today to tracking down Joker......the one week I decide to give it a break then they appear. I had some time today to browse around and found 2 Bat-Man's and Power Girl's, this has been a lose/lose for me the whole time.

so idecided to go to walmart this morning and there they were one of each except for mb and bb i picked up all except joker already have him and bb. now all i need is Man Bat andim done with wave 10

P.S.

If Anyone Can Help Me With MANBAT PM Me!!

so i decided to go to walmart this morning and there they were one of each except for mb and bb i picked up all except joker already have him and bb. now all i need is Man Bat andim done with wave 10

P.S.

If Anyone Can Help Me With MANBAT PM Me!!

Update, i went to wal-mart today and saw every single figure on the pegs except joker!! I looked all over guessing somebody was trying to hide him to no luck, picked up Man-Bat.....awsome looking figure. Went to another wal-mart and saw very few and man my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw JOKER!! Roller coaster ride for sure.

I am basically done with Wave 10, bought my sets online except for the one set I found at retail minus a Robotman. All I need is a Robotman and I am officially done! I went to Walmart last night and they had the following 2x Batman, 1 PG, and Manbat. I picked up Manbat for a friend. At this rate I would not have a complete set going the route of retail, thankfully ebay prices have dropped.

Overall its been a horrible experience, one that I soon hope NOT to repeat in the future, no more exclusives!!

Don't worry about JJ! He will come through! Part of the problem lyes on me as I have almost 2 whole sets for him that I got him before he found his and I just now got them packed up and out as I started a new job and have been insane. So don't worry, you will get them from JJ! He is top notch!

Draven