Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

anybody that needs wave 10 go and read the "who still needs wave 10?" thread

For all you Michigan people...the Livonia store had about 8 cases of these tonight sitting on pallets. Get there tomorrow morning at 6AM when they open to get what you want.

The sad thing is I used to live 10 minutes away from there in Westland. Now I am in AL the land of no dcu toys

For all you Michigan people...the Livonia store had about 8 cases of these tonight sitting on pallets. Get there tomorrow morning at 6AM when they open to get what you want.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get a start on the Doom Patrol on my lunch break. biggrin.gif

dublin had 2 cases on monday night i believe, the 2 in fremont had 4 cases each on tuesday

If anyone wants a loose Joker with all accessories and the build a figure leg let me know. I just want cost plus shipping.

I found a Joker today that didn't have the darker green wash on top of the lighter green and I like that better so I don't need this extra.

• Like 1

If anyone wants a loose Joker with all accessories and the build a figure leg let me know. I just want cost plus shipping.

I found a Joker today that didn't have the darker green wash on top of the lighter green and I like that better so I don't need this extra.

lets see it.(the "no wash")

lets see it.(the "no wash")

If you can give me instructions on how to go about posting an image I'll try to do so. The reason I don't post pics is I'm pretty challenged when it comes to uploading pics etc and then posting them in a thread.

Went into Walmart tonight, just to see ya know. of course no wave 10 but they had 6 of the 5 pack. a kid comes down the aisle with his mom and little brother, he ignored everything but screamed, "oooh mom, dc universal, they look really nice" he picked them up and looked them over and handed it to his mom, the went back and forth and ended with it being a possible christmas item. I smiled because he called them dc universal and just because out of everything that caught his eye, he even read over the back

Texas really is bone dry when it comes to these damn thins!!! Aarrrghhhh @grumpy@

Depends on where you live. East Texas is full of them now. Every Walmart I have seen in my area (Tyler), Kilgore and Longview is now carrying wave 10. I know it is frustrating, but when Kilgore, Texas gets a full set in, you know they will be everywhere eventually. I would bet that between now and Black Friday, they will start to hit areas that have been empty.

Yes, these are hitting stores, but they are gone instantly. Here in Michigan, Batman and Powergirl might last an extra day, but that's all. Then it's a couple weeks before they pop up again. You literally need to be there when they are being put on the shelves if you want a chance on getting Man Bat, Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager, or Joker. I think if anything, shipments here are becoming less frequent, not more.

Yes, these are hitting stores, but they are gone instantly. Here in Michigan, Batman and Powergirl might last an extra day, but that's all. Then it's a couple weeks before they pop up again. You literally need to be there when they are being put on the shelves if you want a chance on getting Man Bat, Beast Boy, Robotman, Forager, or Joker. I think if anything, shipments here are becoming less frequent, not more.

where ther any left from the last posting of them being at the livonia store?

where ther any left from the last posting of them being at the livonia store?

I called Livonia 2 days ago and the lady said they had joker, Power girl, and Batman. I was going to have my Mom pick them up because she still lives in MI, but she was in TN at the time. So as of 2 days ago they had those 3