Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Just wanted to post yet another reminder to be weary of any trade/sale offers from users you don't know. Asshat extrodinaie Matt Mason was caught again today on AFI trying to set up a "help each other out" thread, so keep an eye out.

?HERE? again?.. what was his name this time? :D

Just wanted to post yet another reminder to be weary of any trade/sale offers from users you don't know. Asshat extrodinaie Matt Mason was caught again today on AFI trying to set up a "help each other out" thread, so keep an eye out.

?HERE? again?.. what was his name this time? :D

His name over there this time was "the boss" or something along those lines.

LOL " by scammer and infinite douchebag Matt Mason. " :D

" Post subject: I am not helping anyone, I am filthy scammer Matt Mason!"

See again another case of it being funny because its true :P

lol i love how they didn't even give him a chance, justic, let me guess he was going to trade all of wave 10

I can see where you're coming from, but Matt Mason doesnt deserve a chance. EVER. Actually, let me change that, he deserves a chance to go to prison for all the crimes he's committed over the years.

I'll be so glad when wave 10 is in my collection so I don't ever have to mess with walmart again. That place is filled with the dumbest, laziest, rudest clerks I've ever seen and that goes all the way to the store manager. I've never been given as much grief as over these figures. The people who work in toys don't know jack. You call the 1800 line and the customer representative won't let you talk to a toy buyer who would actually know what I'm talking about.

And Mattel definitely sucks too given the way they handled wave 9, the distribution, releasing too much product too quickly. I'm sure wave 11 is waiting in the wings. I barely have time to enjoy my latest acquisition before I'm having to hunt down a new wave.

So I went to two of my local Walmarts today to see if I can track down wave 10. The first one I went to I had some lady scan of the the Booster Golds lying around to see if there were any other cases in stock or in transit. Turns out neither. She said it'll be about two weeks until another case comes in. I'm still going every day to check. I don't really trust those things. The second one I go to, I have one of the clerks do the same thing. Turns out they have 12 in stock. There's only about 4 on the pegs. Weird. Anyway I try to talk a manager into grabbing the case from the back. He declines, but takes down my info and says he'll check tomorrow and call me back to let me know which wave it is. I have a strong feeling it's the "Best Of" case, so I'm not holding my breath. F*ckers........

mason used to be GreenLantern on these boards around the time that wave 3 hit. i told him(before i knew that it was MM) that im trying to catch up with him, and he sent me the pic below, and said that i have a long way to go. i told him that i wanted to buy some of the wave 3 figs from him, and he sent me a PP adyy that said janet mason from IL. that set off the alarm! i checked up on his known addys, and sure enough...it was him! i came straight to the boards and let everyone know that GL was MM, and he vanished. then, when rowdy showed up, i told him that his room and set-up looked familiar, and he accused me of trying to start a fight with him or some crap. at any point...he's not hard to spot.

004-1-1.jpg

I'll be so glad when wave 10 is in my collection so I don't ever have to mess with walmart again. That place is filled with the dumbest, laziest, rudest clerks I've ever seen and that goes all the way to the store manager. I've never been given as much grief as over these figures. The people who work in toys don't know jack. You call the 1800 line and the customer representative won't let you talk to a toy buyer who would actually know what I'm talking about.

And Mattel definitely sucks too given the way they handled wave 9, the distribution, releasing too much product too quickly. I'm sure wave 11 is waiting in the wings. I barely have time to enjoy my latest acquisition before I'm having to hunt down a new wave.

you said it

I checked a few stores today and ended up finding a Wildcat figure. I hope to find the rest of wave 9 someday. No sign of wave 10 in the MS area. I am going to check again tonight and the next few nights to see if a case comes in. I just hope it is not another best of case. They have a frickin endcap full of wave 7 and best of figures. I am tired of seeing Dr. Impossible. If Mattel had treated wave 9 like they did with wave 7....there would not be a problem right now lol. Be sure to check out where the overstock is as well. I do agree with you all that they are moving way too fast. I saw wave 9 in the stores and have yet to see wave 8 and now wave 10 is hitting. I have an extra Dr. Impossible due to me ordering two cases so that my friends could get the figures they wanted. I would feel horrible if I return that one since it is fricking everywhere I look.

I don't know if you've watched a documentary movie about Wal Mart. They treat their employees poorly and thus explains the rude attitude of the clerks. Anyway, lucky you for getting wave 10 Oversea fans have ZERO change besides Ebay. What Mattel should have done was only struck an exclusive retail deal with WM and exclude online stores so that we can get them online just like Toybiz's WM wave back then.

just came back, they did have a lot of pallets out but this being me frist time seeing them i was not sure witch was dcuc, can you guys help me out

It'll pretty much pop out at you.

One of the more prominent features are the little black boxes aligned vertically on each corner of the box. This makes it easy to spot, but also difficult, because the Fisher-Price boxes look like this as well. The upper left-hand corner on each side of the box will have the Mattel logo. Also on each side, will read "DC Universe Classics", and under there will be the case Asst. number (i.e. M567 999Z).

Forgive me if I'm not spot-on, it's been months since I've seen a DCUC case..... :(

When I got my set of the Nemesis wave at a Walmart nearby, the person who worked in toys/sporting goods whatever was really helpful and courteous. When the cashier rung them up, she swiped the Tigra eight times instead of every figure individually. I still have the receipt, but I guess it's a good thing I didn't have to return any of them since the receipt just has Tigra and her item number on it eight times.

I don't know if you've watched a documentary movie about Wal Mart. They treat their employees poorly and thus explains the rude attitude of the clerks. Anyway, lucky you for getting wave 10 Oversea fans have ZERO change besides Ebay. What Mattel should have done was only struck an exclusive retail deal with WM and exclude online stores so that we can get them online just like Toybiz's WM wave back then.

No luck in any wal-marts. That documentry has an agenda and is bias though they don't get the best treatment they're lucky wal-mart has low hireing standards lol. My sister in law works at one, and I use to work at a werehouse that closed down so a lot of people went to wal-mart, belive me a lot of those people had bad attidudes to begin with lol. I rarely find a person who is willing to help me out, but you get want you pay for and pay for what you work for.

so far everyone at my walmart has been somewhat helpful, today i didn't even have to go to my walmart cuz all i did was call and the guy said the same figs that i saw yesterday, so i might stick with that and maybe they'll remember me and it will be faster in the future ....or this might piss them off and they might tell me lies D: