darthfoley

Wave 10 Hits

So not trying to start a flame war. But I think the mods should take down the post dissing Stud. Not fair to call him a scalper or bad trader and a douchebag for TRADING, and I just clicked the link of JJ's ebay store and he has a loose DCUC Gotham 5 pack for a $114 Buy It Now... and its loose!!!!! And JJ is a MODERATOR on this site! LMAO. So as you can see, being called a scalper is relative. Again, not calling out JJ, its his stuff, his site, his prices. I was just using the way a trusted person on this site does business to create a basis for respect of other people and their trading/ selling styles.

• Like 1

ugh not this again...ive already explained the situation with my store, half the things on there, are not mine i share the store with my comic book guy. besides the auction also has a best offer attached to it, so price is not set in stone. I have also gone about mentioning to anybody on these fourms if they see anything in the store they want to shoot me a pm and i can take it off and we can work out a cheaper deal or trade.....and is it just me or does anybody else think that fabexmax is ted galifinakas or whoever the guy that is being talked about is.

ugh not this again...ive already explained the situation with my store, half the things on there, are not mine i share the store with my comic book guy. besides the auction also has a best offer attached to it, so price is not set in stone. I have also gone about mentioning to anybody on these fourms if they see anything in the store they want to shoot me a pm and i can take it off and we can work out a cheaper deal or trade.....and is it just me or does anybody else think that fabexmax is ted galifinakas or whoever the guy that is being talked about is.

LMAO. thats the new diss in the trade world. ______________ is Ted! LMAO. Lil info about ya boy JJ, I wouldn't take the time to sign in daily wit such a long name. Galifinakakjakhskhasasa.... nah, not me. And sorry if I offended you. I wasn't aware that others had given you a hard time about the sale prices in YOUR ebay thread. I didnt realize it was a joint account. I can go back and edit my post if you'd like, but maybe you shouldn't have a link to stuff that isn't all yours because to a person not in the know, anything on the ebay page is a representation of yousince the link to get there is in your signature. Just a thought. No malice intended. LMAO "I am Ted" Lets make shirts, make them wal-mart exclusives but never ship them to wal-mart, then sell them on ebay. LOL

no harm no foul, i dont care if you edit or not, like i said ive got crap over the store in the past. I used to have my cousins store on there too but he closed his. I have a link cuz I have my stuff on there too, and like ive mentioned there have been tiems ive pulled thigns off of there to sell to people here for cost or close to cost even if they werent mine.

take a look at my feedback, and all the meebrs ive helped in the past and most recently at sdcc this year gettign them things.

im just sayign ive never seen you around and all of asudden you out here defending this guy, raises some eyebrows. besides you wouldnt have to sign in with yur name just email/sn and pw.

also most sites just fyi have a "remember me " button one can click or the program you use to surf in does it for you automatically

Understandable. Not my intentions to raise eyebrows, but sticking up for my friends is something I do. I knwo you from the fwoosh. You are a cool guy. I mean you are a mod, so i wasn't questioning your methods. LOL. Doing so hasn't had the best results for me on other sites! LOL. So as not to get too off topic. Maybe this will raise an eyebrow or 2 for the right reasons:

DSC03054.jpg

• Like 1

nice haul...so you know the other guy?

Studmuffin yes. Ted.. HELL NO!

Understandable. Not my intentions to raise eyebrows, but sticking up for my friends is something I do. I knwo you from the fwoosh. You are a cool guy. I mean you are a mod, so i wasn't questioning your methods. LOL. Doing so hasn't had the best results for me on other sites! LOL. So as not to get too off topic. Maybe this will raise an eyebrow or 2 for the right reasons:

DSC03054.jpg

is this a normal case breakdown? i ask cuz i stumbled over some of the figs and am only missing Man-bat now...

I got all the figs today coming my way! I am so happy to be one away from completing the set. I really love Joker and Powergirl! Robotman and Beastboy are cool too. So that just leaves Manbat..... why he was not the 2 per case fig instead of PG I don't know.... @loll@

Draven

So not trying to start a flame war. But I think the mods should take down the post dissing Stud. Not fair to call him a scalper or bad trader and a douchebag for TRADING,

I would do it if I saw much of what you are talking about... but I think you are blowing it out of proportion.

you actually acknowledging it is bringing more attention to what... 1 or 2 posts?

let it go

Studmuffin yes. Ted.. HELL NO!

studmuffin is one of the best goto guys ive ever ran into! i got alot of dcu from him!..what up, chris!

You should ask why a Batman repaint is two per case instead. ;)

Filler figures really don't need to be given priority.

Because its Batman and he will always be given priority. PG is a strange choice consider she is a she.... and well she is coming out again soon as stand fig.

I just opened up all my figs, I normally wait until I have the whole wave but I just could not! @loll@ I LOVE the figs! Joker, Forager and PG are badass! I also was surprised how much I liked Beastboy and Robotman. :)Oh and not a stuck or warped joint on any of mine! I am so happy the quality control has been found. Thanks Starman!

Draven

So not trying to start a flame war. But I think the mods should take down the post dissing Stud. Not fair to call him a scalper or bad trader and a douchebag for TRADING,

I would do it if I saw much of what you are talking about... but I think you are blowing it out of proportion.

you actually acknowledging it is bringing more attention to what... 1 or 2 posts?

let it go

L8, but previously resolved... and agreed, let go it has been. Clam huh?? and your icon is Namor. Nice. :)

and if its ok with jj, we should let the guy be. Afterall, he did take them from jj's store ;)

well i dont know that cuz we dont know what store he works at...like i said in my area there are like 10 walamrts so it can be any of those or one i dotn go too. plus someone said he's in socal, i live in morcal so woudlnt affect me either way

Failed joke. sorry. I saw that thats how it all began. Trying to keep forums light hearted!

is this a fair trade??? my Wonder Twins with Gleek + $120 for a set of Wave 10 (7 figures)???

NO just wait you will find them, be patient.

I have a !@#$ headache. Went to 2 Walmarts tonight, one which had been reported as having gotten Wave 10 in before was nicely sporting a Dr Impossible, searched through the pallets and nothing, went to another Walmart which carried no DC products at all, I mean no Brave and the Bold, no Infinite Heroes. and especially DCUC. I !@#$ hate going to stores to find my stuff, I found 5 cases of that stupid holiday Barbie and no DCUC, tons of Hot Wheel clinging to the shelves, lots of the Super Saturday's crap and lets not forget the over abundance of GI JOE AND TF GARBAGE

I HATE MATTEL AND I HATE WALMART......"F" the BOTH OF THEM

sick of wasting gas money on this hobby, all because some jerk off made a stupid deal with Walmart.

is this a fair trade??? my Wonder Twins with Gleek + $120 for a set of Wave 10 (7 figures)???

NO just wait you will find them, be patient.

thanks for the input. Ebay prices are still dropping. somebody is offering $250 Buy it now.

Supply and demand.

Granted, supply and demand is kind of screwed since the entire supply for this line is low for the past three waves; and demand continues to march on with no end in sight.

Hit two Wal-Marts tonight and at one the employee claimed that each Wal-mart was allocated one case per store. What?! I'm going to write this off as crazy talk and hopefully we'll be awash in Wave 10 come November. Please? :(