Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

HELLO GUYS I HAVE TWO JOKERS TWO BATMAN AND TWO POWER GIRLS !! SINCE NOBODY WANTS TO TRADE IM WILLING TO SELL THEM REGULAR PRICE GUYS !! I WANA HELP MY BROTHERS !! IF U LIVE IN THE CHICAGO AREA BETTER !!
The juxtaposition of this and the "I hope scalpers choke on them" honestly led me to believe this post was meant in jest.

I mean no disrespect. It's just wicked funny to me the sheer madness of the timing!

Yeah my warning would be the same, sorry guy but we've seen plenty of fellow tni'ers get scammed by newbies stating they have the how new item and are willing to trade/sell!! Of course the same goes for you, only send first to tni'ers that have a good rep!!! Just cause they have a lot of post doesn't mean squat if they don't have a good rep!!

Oh and 2 stores and not a damn thing!!! @grumpy@

dammit, now after watching teen titans i want robotman (from that one episode) and now i even want beast boy (to someday make a doom patrol) i saw them in that one episode and thought they were all cool so i'm going to try and buy beast boy and robotman, ...along with manbat, joker, and batman, wow this is going to be the most figures i've bought from the same wave

dammit, now after watching teen titans i want robotman (from that one episode) and now i even want beast boy (to someday make a doom patrol) i saw them in that one episode and thought they were all cool so i'm going to try and buy beast boy and robotman, ...along with manbat, joker, and batman, wow this is going to be the most figures i've bought from the same wave

You didn't get all of W3? :D

I got all of wave 3 and select figures from waves 1-10 and DCSH

pfft i didn't get all of any wave, can't afford to buy characters i don't care about, captain cold? #$## that. but it does suck not ever completing the baf figures, i really want to complete kalibak

pfft i didn't get all of any wave, can't afford to buy characters i don't care about, captain cold? #$## that. but it does suck not ever completing the baf figures, i really want to complete kalibak

The Capt Cold fig is the sh*t bro. It's one of the best figs put out by DCUC. I know why they are warming pegs everywhere, but he really shouldn't be. If he were a bigger character, he'd be one of the first figs people would grab.

As you can see from my check list I have Cold when I first hear he was coming out I was so happy that I could finally get a Capt. Cold. Well anyways when to Wal-Mart today and still the same series 7 figures. I ask one of the workers that knows me and she said they haven't recive any new waves send they had just one shipment of wave 9 back in the first week of Sept. So it sounds like there not going to get any more DCUC figures.

Since my attached pic won't come up. I'll change my post to this: After talking to many WM managers and a Mattel rep stocking the shelves, nobody has any clue what's up with this wave. I've gotten 5 different answers which I know means they don't know. The Mattel rep only knows Barbie because as she put it "Barbie is what gets me paid".

I can only say this as it has worked for our merry band in the Sacramento/Stockton area, get to know those WM managers real well. And learn the codes. Also it helps if the store or stores you hit regularly don't have stock so they must order. And if you have to "help" relieve them of their stock then do so. I know toys should not be this hard to get but if you really want to have a shot at these right now you do what you need to.

And for those of you complaining about scalpers the rule is simple: don't feed them. Prices wouldn't be so high if people were willing to pay them.

I'm glad I got mine with the help of another collector (the attachment you can't see is a pic of this) and if I can help others I will. I may be a noob here bit not on rebelscum where I have had many transactions over the years without a hitch. Good luck and happy hunting!!

EDIT: Post if you see the pic

post-7509-12561862672065_thumb.jpg

there is an a$$hole on Matty's facebook who has a lot. he got it here in Southern California. douche!

I thought he was from the bay area?

there is a guy named "studmuffin" on fwoosh. He posted a pic of 3 boxes he picked up today.

the guy on matty's facebook is named "ted galifinakas" or whatever... he posted the SAME picture as Studmuffin, from the bay area. The Ted guy is all saying how he is a photo manager at walmart and he bought all of the wave 10 stuff and is making tons of money on them.

The Studmuffin guy posted pics of his first finds a couple weeks ago, and now he scored 3 more boxes?

I think we know why JJ isn't finding any

Checked again tonight and no luck. :\

Also, new Wal-Mart press release. I wonder if DCUC will see a price drop this Christmas season?

Wal-Mart takes gloves off, sounds holiday price war

PRICES CUT ON TOYS, BOOKS, MORE

Wal-Mart has already rolled out aggressive price cuts ahead of the 2009 holiday season. It is offering more than 100 toys for $10 each, and it has cut prices on highly anticipated hardcover books by 60 percent or more, igniting a price-cutting war. [iD:nN16185089]

I can dream, can't I? :D

there is an a$$hole on Matty's facebook who has a lot. he got it here in Southern California. douche!

I thought he was from the bay area?

there is a guy named "studmuffin" on fwoosh. He posted a pic of 3 boxes he picked up today.

the guy on matty's facebook is named "ted galifinakas" or whatever... he posted the SAME picture as Studmuffin, from the bay area. The Ted guy is all saying how he is a photo manager at walmart and he bought all of the wave 10 stuff and is making tons of money on them.

The Studmuffin guy posted pics of his first finds a couple weeks ago, and now he scored 3 more boxes?

I think we know why JJ isn't finding any

anybody know what walmart? ill pay him a visit