Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

well good news, wait no good news wound be finding wave 10 -___-, ok decent news, so the toy manager lady said she's still expecting them to come some time soon, so i asked her if i could give her my number so she could call me when they come, she said no but gave me some instructions on how to call her, so i won't have to go every morning, so i think she's beginning to warm up to me, this means i can trust her over other walmarts .....dam them all

I'm hoping that these will start to hit in greater numbers as we get into November and December. The Red Hulk wave and Ares wave trickled out similar to this, and then a month later they were everywhere last year.

I saw the Red Hulk wave and Ares wave each one time in stores 50 miles away. They were never shipped to local stores which was odd for Target but standard for Walmart. No Nemesis figures have I seen either and of course no Wave 10.

I'm hoping that these will start to hit in greater numbers as we get into November and December. The Red Hulk wave and Ares wave trickled out similar to this, and then a month later they were everywhere last year.

I saw the Red Hulk wave and Ares wave each one time in stores 50 miles away. They were never shipped to local stores which was odd for Target but standard for Walmart. No Nemesis figures have I seen either and of course no Wave 10.

That is very strange. In the Memphis area, the Nemesis wave was everywhere. A couple of Wal-Marts even had to put them on clearance to get rid of em. I also saw a fresh case of em at a Wal-Mart 1 - 2 weeks ago....

I do think it is Wal-Mart that is screwing everything up.

That is very strange. In the Memphis area, the Nemesis wave was everywhere. A couple of Wal-Marts even had to put them on clearance to get rid of em. I also saw a fresh case of em at a Wal-Mart 1 - 2 weeks ago....

I do think it is Wal-Mart that is screwing everything up.

This is what I am talking about, I never saw the ML Nemesis wave at any of the numerous Walmarts in my area. I know of one of them that got one case in and a friend of mine grabbed those. I lucked out on Wave 10, but I don't want to dread that future waves are going to be Walmart exclusives.

Wow, if I ever were to find this wave, and I decided to keep em instead of selling em off, I'd probably sell of Imperiex, he looks stupid!! I'm sure he's a big gun in the DC U, but I have no idea who he is!!!

Ok, now I know, he looked better in the LOS cartoon!!!

Wow, if I ever were to find this wave, and I decided to keep em instead of selling em off, I'd probably sell of Imperiex, he looks stupid!! I'm sure he's a big gun in the DC U, but I have no idea who he is!!!

heheh, i agree lady jaye! jeez, for a hard to find wave CnC, his size is not worth the look or worth his reputation in the DC universe, he should have been the size of a ML Sentinel!

I ahd been asked for a height comparison for Imperiex versus some of the other C-n-C figures, so here goes:

Picture189-1.jpg

Picture190-1.jpg

oh my gosh you suck for having all of those!!! @smilepunch@ @grumpy@ @firedevil@ I tease I tease awesome pics! These things look so great on display! @loll@ Looks like you got a great setup, do you have topic going with you're collection display pics someplace?.. If not you should really take some & start a topic in the general forum ;) What is that thing on the bottom left in the first picture?.. Looks like a brain or computer of some sort?

If you do find em I'll buy em off ya depending on the price :D Got to love that goofy looking grin as well... & yeah... does anyone here really know anything about this guy?..

Went to 2 Walmarts and all I saw was a red dot on the pegs. Can anyone explain what does that mean? Are they on order?

Didn't see anyone around to ask.

EM

Last I knew, that meant discontinue. But I could be wrong. I know thats what happened at my walmart. Also, a lot of walmarts have just got done doing inventory, so lets hope thats what they were waiting for!

This is driving me nuts! They're nowhere in central New Jersey!

I'm talking to WalMart customer service right now (they're VERY nice).

HA! I talked to them 2 weeks ago and they PROMISED me that I would be getting a call from the manager of the manager, and still nothing. Yeah, the customer service rep was nice and all but I think they more or less were just giving me a line of BS like most of the toy department managers do. They claim to care about their customers, but I from everything I have seen, they could care less. Oh well, that's just the way the ball bounces. I'll get a set of wave 10, one way or another.

Someone found me the figures I needed.

I can't believe it. I actually have Wave 10!

At long last I put Imperiex together and for some reason , his head is really loose! Anyone else have this problem?

During lunch I ventured into Target to buy dog food and found Silver Banshee and Icicle.

Today has been amazingly productive.

Robotman

Man-Bat

Beast Boy

Batman (Black)

Forager

CNC Imperiex

Silver Banshee

Icicle

It almost makes me happy that I had been waking up at the butt crack of dawn to go hunting. Something good came of it even if I wasn't the one who found them.

It will also make me happy to go back to pre-ordering the figs!

I am still going to be hunting for the few guys I have networked with. I will keep everyone posted.

Also, still trying to figure out how to make a menorah out of Firestorm figures!

At long last I put Imperiex together and for some reason , his head is really loose! Anyone else have this problem?

Yes. Had the same problem. Then I remembered I had the same problem with Atom Smasher and I fixed it by pressing his head down till it clicked. Just pressed Imps head down really hard...but slow and soft...till it clicks into place. I did it slow and steady. Probably don't want to do it an angle or the peg might snap.

You have to push down the head a little further until it snaps into place.

When to my Wal-Mart today and there doing inventory so there not putting out anything now. But I think they did have a new case cause I saw a Cyborg there today and he wasn't there last week or the week before. Also they had about 6 Capt. Cold's 3 Firestorm's 3 Kid Flash's Booster Gold and Mr. Miracle. So no wave 10 yet.

Yes. Had the same problem. Then I remembered I had the same problem with Atom Smasher and I fixed it by pressing his head down till it clicked. Just pressed Imps head down really hard...but slow and soft...till it clicks into place. I did it slow and steady. Probably don't want to do it an angle or the peg might snap.

Both you and PlayItLoud were correct. I just had to push a little harder and it all worked out just fine. Thanks for the tip.

I just put Imperiex next to Chemo , Chemo is HUGE! He might very well be the biggest figure yet!

Hehe. Funny little story from a guy on the Fwoosh.

"Is 830 in the am too early to cuss someone out in WM??

Here my little story for all to enjoy, this morning I went to WM at 830am for the sole purpose of picking up DCUC 10 for fellow fwooshers. As Im in the isle, there is one other man and a WM employee stocking shelves, an empty DCUC 10 case sits on the floor, a the last Joker on the pegs is being placed in a cart - along with the rest of the wave, on top of a pile of HOT WHEELS!!! My eyes narrowed and I composed myself as best I could, I approached the pegs with a look of disappointment to hide my rage - everything about this guy screamed "scalper"! I looked at his cart and said to him " you collect the DC guys too huh?" He looked at me and kinda grinned and said "uhh no" I said" so why are you buying all of them?? For a friend?" He looked at me, grinned, and said " Dude, you know how much these go for on ebay??" So I replied "ohhh your a f*ckin SCALPER!" as loud as I could, the employee began to move toward us, as loud as I could be without yelling I continued, "You're one of these *ssholes who F this up for the rest of us, you scalpin' M*ther F'er. I cant stand guys like you. Buyin all these up and then sellin them for 3 to 4 time the amount on ebay, not only is it uncool, I'm not sure if its legal" (Yeah I know, it is) The employee says "Is that why you're here all the time? Is it legal to do that?? I dont know? Should I get security?" (not even kidding shes grinning at me the whole time) The dude says "fine whatever I dont care" and dumps 2 PGs 2 Jokers and a Manbat in my cart and storms off. "

• Like 1

Here my little story for all to enjoy, this morning I went to WM at 830am for the sole purpose of picking up DCUC 10 for fellow fwooshers. As Im in the isle, there is one other man and a WM employee stocking shelves, an empty DCUC 10 case sits on the floor, a the last Joker on the pegs is being placed in a cart - along with the rest of the wave, on top of a pile of HOT WHEELS!!! My eyes narrowed and I composed myself as best I could, I approached the pegs with a look of disappointment to hide my rage - everything about this guy screamed "scalper"! I looked at his cart and said to him " you collect the DC guys too huh?" He looked at me and kinda grinned and said "uhh no" I said" so why are you buying all of them?? For a friend?" He looked at me, grinned, and said " Dude, you know how much these go for on ebay??" So I replied "ohhh your a f*ckin SCALPER!" as loud as I could, the employee began to move toward us, as loud as I could be without yelling I continued, "You're one of these *ssholes who F this up for the rest of us, you scalpin' M*ther F'er. I cant stand guys like you. Buyin all these up and then sellin them for 3 to 4 time the amount on ebay, not only is it uncool, I'm not sure if its legal" (Yeah I know, it is) The employee says "Is that why you're here all the time? Is it legal to do that?? I dont know? Should I get security?" (not even kidding shes grinning at me the whole time) The dude says "fine whatever I dont care" and dumps 2 PGs 2 Jokers and a Manbat in my cart and storms off. "

Sounds a little exaggerated.

That story made my day.

Yeah, if anything they'd get rid of the dude doing the yelling for making a scene. If it is true, then biggie ups to him.