Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

having the UPC won't do anything though.

if they check the UPC, it links to all DCUC figures in their system.

so you ask them to check the UPC for Joker, and they say "we have 16 on hand sir".... they have 16 DCUC figures, not 16 Jokers

Well, considering the supercenter around me has only a few figures left and they had so much wave 5 it was literally overflowing the pegs, I'm gonna just wake up an hour earlier for work each day and run over there. I don't think there will be too many scalpers at 5am.......... or will there?

Well, considering the supercenter around me has only a few figures left and they had so much wave 5 it was literally overflowing the pegs, I'm gonna just wake up an hour earlier for work each day and run over there. I don't think there will be too many scalpers at 5am.......... or will there?

It's quite possible that they'll have been there the night before. Take NO chances with this Wave.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I am still tracking down WAVE 9.

I just completed Wave 8.

The Target Wave should hit at the end of the month!

And now here comes Wave 10!

I am all in favor of helping someone out if they can help me.

If anyone wants to trade for some DC Direct stuff ... I have quite a bit. I actually have tons of different toys! I even have the Original DC Superheroes wave ... back when Hasbro gave it a shot and I have the Total Justice figures and the JLA figures ... including the box sets.

Hell, I would even trade Marvel Legends figures to get ahold of these.

Happy Hunting!

btw, I just did a trek through Ohio ( From Columbus to Port Clinton ) . There wasn't a hunt of Wave 8, 9 or 10. Some of the Walmarts didn't even have pegs for DCUC and some places had the pegs but no product.

The Meijer stores in the area were also low on product.

Don't Walmarts generally unpack around 3-4am? I usually see them rolling out the cases around 8pm.

Scalpers can and will open cases as soon as they're rolled out. I've seen it with mine own eyes. :(

Yes, Walmarts do usually unpack in the early am. However, they do sometimes unpack during the day...or early evening (during normal store hours).

That said, there's nothing wrong with someone opening a case for the Walmart employees. I once got a case of RULK wave MLs at Target by waiting around as they were bringing out new stock. Bought the whole case right there and then.

Awwwwwwwww nice!!!!! The hunt is on!!! This time, the entire wave will be mine for sure!! Won't be leaving any behind!!!

So will Batman not be coming with a piece??? If so, guess I won't be having to buy another Batman figure!!! @smilepunch@