Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Not me. I have only seen Powergirl, Bats, an Joker. None of the others are ever on the pegs when I have come across these. Its realy strange, out of the 5 stores around me that carry the DCUC, only two have had these three figures.

So far I have seen wave 10 down here in the Walmarts that didn't carry the DCUC for months

Have you seen every figure in Wave 10, or just leftovers? And is it just one or two figures here and there or have you seen very well stocked stores?

I have seen Bats.Power Girl,Robotman,and Forager so far some stores are getting them and selling out

I'm telling you my area is hungry for these since its been a very long time sice we had them here

Most people don't like buying online

Seems my area had dried up....again. I did find a powergirl, beast boy and forager at a local walmart. But its been nothing but best of cases since, ive even talked to a few local collectors and they havnt seen anything. Still they did hit my area, so thats more than wave 9 did.

It's almost surreal having them in my hands!!! After all this time of searching and seeing everyone else's posts about finding them!!! Of course it's too little too late, I already sold my Gentlemen Ghost, and have all those other figures going to a good home!! It'd be pointless to keep them and try to get what I sold off!!!

I guess I'm just lucky but the Wal-Mart in Palpatine, IL has had these all over the store. If you need someone I will be more than happy to pick them up for whomever needs them, Man-Bat seems to be the only one who flies off the shelves here. No one has ever taken me up onmy offers to do so, maybe it's because you all don't really no me, but you can at least see my Ebay rating if you click on my link. I will not charge anything more than the cost of the figure with tax and the shipping. If you want to save money, I'll even open it up and send it with all of it's stuff. Really no big deal, would be happy to help fellow collectors out.

Oh and Wheeljack, which astromech are you looking for? I have one from the new line that has the concept snowtrooper, which I also have. Cost plus shipping if you want 'em.

I guess I'm just lucky but the Wal-Mart in Palpatine, IL

Palpatine?? Are you kidding?

Oh and Wheeljack, which astromech are you looking for? I have one from the new line that has the concept snowtrooper, which I also have. Cost plus shipping if you want 'em.

R2-X2?

The green astromech?

PM me oh yeah look at the pics I posted in the astromech thread in the Star wars forum where I updated my collection since that thread started

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't seen these at all ...not even the often sighted Black Batman and Power Girl. In fact, the one Walmart in my area that carried them, removed their DCUC pegs. The only DCUC product they carry now is their mountain of Lex Luthor 5 packs. Maybe as with these five packs, in a few months, they'll be drowning in Wave 10 as well.

• 2 months later...

So anyone still have these in their local Wal Marts?? Specifically those in Texas stores, still looking for Joker and Beast Boy!!!

Did anyone not ever find them???

i found most of the wave at a wal -mart near me except for the black batman and joker but all the figures had the build a figure part removed

Are you friggin kidding me!! What a dirty SOB!!!! Man adult collectors, if they can be called that, can be some underhanded pus eaters!!!

So anyone still have these in their local Wal Marts?? Specifically those in Texas stores, still looking for Joker and Beast Boy!!!

Did anyone not ever find them???

Just lots of Forager and Power Girls.

I have an extra Joker and I think I've got a Beast Boy. Both MoC.

Would be willing to trade for a glowing Specter and green Steppenwolf if you haven't already negotiated something.