Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

I might have a line on these figures finally...I talked to a girl that works in the toy dept she says she knows they have them, but she couldn't find them I'm suppose to call her Thursday...I only want joker so if anybody needs anything let me know....this is not a for sure thing, but if I do get my hands on them I will help whoever needs it

WOW

this is so wrong, I have no Wave 10, 11 should be coming soon through pre-order and every moth is Mattycollector. I really can't afford this. Damn, I need a break

Could you please set up a webcam?

I want to see it when your head finally explodes. guitar.gif

Seriously, went to Walmart and found a lone Flash, my buddy took a quick video of me, click on it below

post-12758-12573015738403_thumb.gif

I might have a line on these figures finally...I talked to a girl that works in the toy dept she says she knows they have them, but she couldn't find them I'm suppose to call her Thursday...I only want joker so if anybody needs anything let me know....this is not a for sure thing, but if I do get my hands on them I will help whoever needs it

You should cal on her to help with other things....

But seriously, I am so happy my local Walmartfinally redeemed itself. I found a full case last nite. I picked up the four I was missing.

Beast Boy is OK.

Man-Bat seems like a good idea. I understand why they made his wings how they did, but it is visually weird. I wish his head tilted back more to get him in a gliding pose.

Robotman looks good but i didn't open him yet.

Forager I got for completion sake. Useless otherwise.

Man, my wally had ANOTHER shipment of wave 10. Must have been Sunday or Monday night. I guess I missed it by a day or hours. I grabbed the extras tho (well, not the extra PG as I already have three of her).

The Joker is already spoken for.

Man, my wally had ANOTHER shipment of wave 10. Must have been Sunday or Monday night. I guess I missed it by a day or hours. I grabbed the extras tho (well, not the extra PG as I already have three of her).

The Joker is already spoken for.

pass it on, bro. i found the entire wave this morning!!!

3566.jpg

• Like 1

what ur not selling/scamming peopel with them?

lol

so y dont you make up for past wrongs and build some good karam and help people out here...you obviously like posting here and checking stuff out..so y not try to rebuild

im sure if you sent first a few peopel would pay just cuz they arent low life scammers...hell even be 3rd party and they can give me the cash and you send the figs and ill pay u.

Who would actually pay me? Especially if I sent first, who would feel bad about not paying me? Nobody that's who.

dude, just admit that youre a theif. dont act as if your post arent meant to encite anger, when you know as well as i do that no one gives a sh*t if you found a truck load of wave 10.

I have been screwed a few times on shipping items first to a buyer. I am just quick to believe that someone is honest. It is easier to screw someone if they are miles away. You never have to worry about seeing them in person. I do believe in Karma. something we lack in today's society is honor to one another. I wish we lived in a time where a mans word was still good, but there are to many people out there trying to screw someone over something. If I received the items I would pay the person for them.

Chopz

Believe me or not.

Who would actually pay me? Especially if I sent first, who would feel bad about not paying me? Nobody that's who.

dude, just admit that youre a theif. dont act as if your post arent meant to encite anger, when you know as well as i do that no one gives a sh*t if you found a truck load of wave 10.

• Like 1