Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Dang! My Wal Mart has restocked wave 10 yet again. I stopped by there tonight looking for new Star Wars and there they were, stuffing the pegs! If anybody's in upstate NY, I'd suggest swinging by Saratoga Wal Mart.

Son of a......exactly that area I used to live in!!! Dammit!!!!! @grumpy@ I should have stayed in Albany!!! LOL!!

I remeber you used to live in the area, that's quite a move from Albany to Texas!

I was born there and still have family that lives in Schenectady and surrounding areas. Small world!

And it gets smaller everyday!

It's official, I am the LAST person on these boards who have not seen a set nor could score a set from somewhere else....DANG IT!

Who would of ever of thought that action figure collecting would stress me out like this.

Nope I still haven't seen these either. Not one figure...I just checked my Wally's again and nothing, but I'm not even frustrated anymore just kinda numb not expecting to find them. Hopefully when I do (or if) I do I will be stoked, but yeah you are not alone

im sure itll pop up in ur area eventually...look how long it took for my area. but there is a trick to help you out find with less of a headache.

im sure itll pop up in ur area eventually...look how long it took for my area. but there is a trick to help you out find with less of a headache.

I haven't found any or seen any in my area either....so what's the trick?

I've been to so many areas and nothing. I've now been going to walmarts and having someone scan the UPC to see what's on order or in the back, and everytime their scanners show none on order and none in the back room.

It's official, I am the LAST person on these boards who have not seen a set nor could score a set from somewhere else....DANG IT!

Who would of ever of thought that action figure collecting would stress me out like this.

Nope I still haven't seen these either. Not one figure...I just checked my Wally's again and nothing, but I'm not even frustrated anymore just kinda numb not expecting to find them. Hopefully when I do (or if) I do I will be stoked, but yeah you are not alone

In order to reduce stress I needed to take a break. I haven't been in about a week and a half. The money was to much, but this week I am going back on the hunt. Here we go again!

so what's the trick?

Well the trick for me was getting the toy manager to place an order for at least a case if they didn't have any on order then to check back every day and give them the upc 002708472801 and have them check whether the case is "on order", "in warehouse" or "in transit". When it showed "in transit" I knew the case was coming in on that night's truck and then being there about 10pm.

dude, I haven't seen this either. if I see them I will hook you up. hope you'll do the same if you find it first.

BTW, I do believe Wave 11 will hit in a month or so. Whenever I see prototypes on ebay it usually isn't too long. I have seen prototypes of Stephenworlf, the Question, The Shark, the other Green Lantern and John Stewart.

If you look carefully through that seller's auctions, you'll find the Super Powers version of Steppenwolf, too. They just don't list it as such.

Edit: Maybe I should have said you'll find the Super Powers version of Steppenwolf in prototype form, too. I didn't think about it at first, but that could be read as saying that a seller has Wave 11 Super Powers Steppenwolf already listed. Sorry about that. Anyway, I don't think they're truly prototypes so much as they're test shots or just unpainted samples.

According to a fwoosh poster some store in LA got in wave 11 this weekend and he is suppose to have them this week and that the same place is suppose to have a few of the wave 12 by thanksgiving. A friend who ordered a set of wave 11 from CSC said they told him wave 11 was due in in the next week or so. I can't wait to get them.

no pics dont believe him

After weeks, if not months, of waiting and searching I finally found Wave 10 at my local wal-mart in Madison, WI this morning!

It was the full case - 10 figures with dupes of Powergirl, Batman, and the Joker. Matty on facebook said late last week that waves 9 and 10 are still shipping to the stores. I guess he was right! Keep your eyes peeled as they are out - it's not a myth, not a prank - wave 10 is coming!

Anyway, from my brief inspection before high-tailin' it to work, the figures don't live up to the hyped up impression I had in my mind. Some of them are good, but they're not the best figures around. The Joker looks really good though.

After weeks, if not months, of waiting and searching I finally found Wave 10 at my local wal-mart in Madison, WI this morning!

It was the full case - 10 figures with dupes of Powergirl, Batman, and the Joker. Matty on facebook said late last week that waves 9 and 10 are still shipping to the stores. I guess he was right! Keep your eyes peeled as they are out - it's not a myth, not a prank - wave 10 is coming!

Anyway, from my brief inspection before high-tailin' it to work, the figures don't live up to the hyped up impression I had in my mind. Some of them are good, but they're not the best figures around. The Joker looks really good though.

Congrats

WOW

this is so wrong, I have no Wave 10, 11 should be coming soon through pre-order and every moth is Mattycollector. I really can't afford this. Damn, I need a break

Could you please set up a webcam?

I want to see it when your head finally explodes. @loll@