Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

Part of me hopes that wave 11 takes its time coming to stores. With all the running around looking for wave 10, I could use the time to replenish my funds...

I'm with you on that.

Why wouldn't Mattel do another exclusive with Wal Mart??? Seriously...they sell EVERY SINGLE FIGURE. Makes good business sense. I hope they keep doing it. The hunt is pretty damn exciting.

cough cough say the Mattel employee!!! @hmmm@

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I've been following this thread alot over the weeks and i've seen the Joker figure drop from 65.00 to around 30.00. The only two i've been wanting are the forager and Joker but I won't be home to Philadelphia till Thanksgiving. Anyone think these will be around by then?? Here's hoping, cause that's the only way i can get to a Walmart. I'm pretty sure there's not one in Manhattan or Brooklyn. I can't see myself paying over 20.00 a figure, and if Mattel is going to start selling these online... would we really pay 28.00 with shipping for figures that should be in the stores anyway? Oh well, there's my 2 cents.

regards

Joshua

Why wouldn't Mattel do another exclusive with Wal Mart??? Seriously...they sell EVERY SINGLE FIGURE. Makes good business sense. I hope they keep doing it. The hunt is pretty damn exciting.

They sell every single exclusive fig.

Part of me hopes that wave 11 takes its time coming to stores. With all the running around looking for wave 10, I could use the time to replenish my funds...

I completely and totally understand.

Tracking down Wave 10 almost put me in the poor house.

The sad thing is that BBTS is expecting to receive Wave 11 any day now. There is no way that Mattel is going to let Walmart and Target receive new product and then leave out other retailers.

My bet is that 11 hits before Christmas.

Honestly, I am appreciating the small break that I am currently getting from tracking this stuff down. It would be nice to have another month to catch my breath.

I have a few more figs to pick up from the Public Enemies wave and then I am done until Wave 11.

Dang! My Wal Mart has restocked wave 10 yet again. I stopped by there tonight looking for new Star Wars and there they were, stuffing the pegs! If anybody's in upstate NY, I'd suggest swinging by Saratoga Wal Mart.

Son of a......exactly that area I used to live in!!! Dammit!!!!! @grumpy@ I should have stayed in Albany!!! LOL!!

I was born there and still have family that lives in Schenectady and surrounding areas. Small world!

• Like 1

I love it, not one seller on ebay who has a starting bid of 200 or more gets bids or BIN, I love it. Screw them all, I hope they choke on them. They didn't even offer a decent price for these. 2 weeks ago, these would of been snagged up, I hope this means they are coming out in droves across the nation and I hope all these scalpers are being burned, or at least the latest batch, can't stop the others who have already made a tremendous profit.

Well I have to give props to Afaddict for hooking me up. I have still not seen hide nor hair of these anywhere in Denver. Even the local scalper shops dont have these, and if they dont I doupt they hit. Oh well I now have my set, phew that ones down. Bring on wave 11, although later on the month would be fine with me, my wallet could always use a recharge.

So the one night I'm not able to make it to my wal mart after going every night since mid september, my wal mart got in a shipment of DC figures. A transformers collector told me some guy grabbed the whole box off the pallet and took off. This is just my luck, this has honestly happened with every single wal mart exclusive. I guess you apparently can't have a social life and be a collector at the same time, stupid me. Hopefully this means there will be more shipments but you never know.......

done with walmart

Did you find them or are you just saying to hell with it

Inquiring minds want to know! @hmmm@ @loll@ very interesting if JJ has given up! 2 bits says he found them :D

dang you guys are nosey...maybe i should just leave you guys wondering.

dang you guys are nosey...maybe i should just leave you guys wondering.

guitar.gif

I'll feel bad about laughing if you didn't find them.

oh :(

Eh, I'm done 'hunting' at this point. The store that ordered the case for me about a week and a half ago gave me today as an arrival date - I've been in there every day since Thursday and nothing.

If I stumble across the last two I need, great...not driving all over creation for them anymore.