Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

OMG! i counted at least 7 cases at a walmarts in MI tonight- scraped three set together- i cant believe it! i kept thinking i shoud get more! i normally only get two sets one to open and one to put away but i got a third for a friend and called a fellow TNIer to let him know they where there - he got two sets- told my self no! someone out there is looking for these too- karma- i really dont know how i beat anyone to these? right store right moment

Hell yeah just got my set from my buddy and opened them ASAP.Question did anyone have a problem with the CnC head? Mine wobbles, it doesn't stay on right.post-14835-12567070782074_thumb.jpg

I had that problem at first. You have to push his head down all the way until it clicks.

sooo wave 10 is really starting to get out there then eh?... & whats this I read about more wave 8 & 9 shipping as well?.. I thought wave 8 at the least would be over with by now ... but if its not that is agood thing!

sooo wave 10 is really starting to get out there then eh?... & whats this I read about more wave 8 & 9 shipping as well?.. I thought wave 8 at the least would be over with by now ... but if its not that is agood thing!

Could you please link to where you've read about Wave 8/9 shipping?

I'd love to know that at some point I'll be able to finish Giganta without spending $50 on Gentleman Ghost.

Plus I think it would put a lot of people at ease WRT Mattel and their production errors lately.

Thanks!

so thats a lot of us who have these now! Who else is still in need of these?

I still need them...actually I just want joker and powergirl, and Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Black Wildcat from wave 9. So hopefully these rumors are true. I just got back from TRU and nothing new

I'd love to know that at some point I'll be able to finish Giganta without spending $50 on Gentleman Ghost.

Plus I think it would put a lot of people at ease WRT Mattel and their production errors lately.

Thanks!

Agreed. I still need a Gentleman Ghost. poor headless Giganta...

so thats a lot of us who have these now! Who else is still in need of these?

I need them. I was hopeful this morning when I hit the GRAND OPENING of a new WM Supercenter (replacing the old crummy one up the street), and was greeted by the SAME FRIGGIN' CYBORG'S and Captain Cold's they had at the old store. GAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Did snarf a Guardian/Namor/Electro from the MU figs and left behind a number of different colored Hulks.

Thanks!

Agreed. I still need a Gentleman Ghost. poor headless Giganta...

its the above posted link. Matty (Mattycollector) posted it on the facebook site.

My buddy up in Sacramento who has focused on 2 WM's has now seen 10 cases go through those 2 stores. I would be surprised if by January those that really want a set didn't see one on the shelf at least once. Now off to work on my Joker headswap...

OMG! i counted at least 7 cases at a walmarts in MI tonight- scraped three set together- i cant believe it! i kept thinking i shoud get more! i normally only get two sets one to open and one to put away but i got a third for a friend and called a fellow TNIer to let him know they where there - he got two sets- told my self no! someone out there is looking for these too- karma- i really dont know how i beat anyone to these? right store right moment

Which ones? Still looking to complete my set.

Good news for people only wanting Power Girl.... It appears that she will be released as an all star figure as well during the wave 12 shipments!

this has been known for ages :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately there's a demonstrated lack of people not actually reading this thread; so news needs to be regurgitated every few pages. We can't fault Vash for catering to those folks. :P

@hmmm@ this is true :D

Good news for people only wanting Power Girl.... It appears that she will be released as an all star figure as well during the wave 12 shipments!

Now if we could just get them to start giving wave 5 the 'All-Star' treatment...