Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

In the past two days wave 10 has almost doubled the amount on Ebay. I foresee a price drop.

Chopz

Actually, between yesterday and today, the ebay listings have dropped from the mid 300's down to the mid 200's. Hopefully more shipments hit soon or those prices will start going back up.

yup, and thats good news...getting to be about time to nab me a Joker

In the past two days wave 10 has almost doubled the amount on Ebay. I foresee a price drop.

Chopz

Actually, between yesterday and today, the ebay listings have dropped from the mid 300's down to the mid 200's. Hopefully more shipments hit soon or those prices will start going back up.

yup, and thats good news...getting to be about time to nab me a Joker

I guess I wasn't clear in my last post. I meant the NUMBER OF LISTINGS have dropped from the mid 300's to the mid 200's. That's NOT good for prices. If we don't get some more shipments soon, the prices will start sky rocketing again.

Im having a hard time getting this even on Ebay. WTF?!?!??! somebody sniped me. F**K!

its ok chill out, one thing about the auctions at least is there will always be others :)

I went back and checked Pendragon's update.

The store I found Wave 10 at was on the list.

Another store I'm told is receiving cases this week is on the list as well. We'll see how that pans out. :)

Who is Pendragon and where is his update?!?!?!?! I'm so tired of coming up empty on my hunt for these... :unsure:

Well went to 3 Wal-marts during the weekend who have been out of DCUC figures for a while to see that all three stores were restocked with Wave 7?? And no I am not talking about those Captain Colds that have been peg warming I mean Wave 7! Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Big Barda, Captain Cold, ect Wave 7. I'm starting to think I am not going to find wave 10 :(

Who is Pendragon and where is his update?!?!?!?! I'm so tired of coming up empty on my hunt for these... :unsure:

Vash posted two pages back.

Well two of the stores I mentioned above are on that list but there was no sign of Wave 10. Saw one other store on there that's nearby never been to that Wal-mart guess I'll check that one out and see if I get lucky.

Well two of the stores I mentioned above are on that list but there was no sign of Wave 10. Saw one other store on there that's nearby never been to that Wal-mart guess I'll check that one out and see if I get lucky.

I guess it's just not sinking in. . .

Just because a store is on the list does not mean Wave 10 will be in stock when you step foot through the doors.

The store I picked mine up at hasn't had them since I picked mine up on the 15th. Or if they've gotten re-stocks, it's been when I wasn't there.

This does not invalidate the information Pendragon has provided us.

Just means you need to redouble your efforts.

man i just wish the people that work at my walmart weren't such morons, they never know anything about there products

at least your walmart gets them. my walmart in fort dodge,iowa has never had any and the gal that runs the toy department doesn't order them and won't order them even though they would sell them all.they had one case that came in with the aquaman and that because it was sent there accidently she said. walmart needs to start thinking about what their customers want and not what their department heads want to order.....

man i just wish the people that work at my walmart weren't such morons, they never know anything about there products

at least your walmart gets them. my walmart in fort dodge,iowa has never had any and the gal that runs the toy department doesn't order them and won't order them even though they would sell them all.they had one case that came in with the aquaman and that because it was sent there accidently she said. walmart needs to start thinking about what their customers want and not what their department heads want to order.....

i have about 3 Walmarts in my area that said they are not getting any of these figures soon because of all the Captain Cold, Kid Flash & Dr Impossibles clogging the pegs.

nothing today

nothing today

I hear you got a certain something on the way though :D

@@

@loll@

[/quote

lol yeah i got the eamil about the paypal you sent me