Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

You know what, the sad thing is that there are people who found these but are continuing to look for these, not to help people out but to make a f#$king profit, they want to jack up prices and everything else for these and it is very sad. In truth there is enough for every collector who even wants multiple sets but the problem is that greedy scalpers ON THESE BOARDS and on others + ebay are out there trying to score to jack up prices.

Sickening

I HATE YOU MATTEL

Oh yeah, and lets not forget the losers who don't even collect them, but know they are hot and buy them to resell them. B.S.!!!!!

they are called opportunists dude. one of the many reasons we can't find these.

Its crazy man, before I knew my order was cancelled by CSC (another Mattel blunder) I found remenants of Wave 9 on the shelves and you know what, I left them there. I could of made a profit but wasn't in it for that. The people I knew who couldn't find them had them and all seemed well, but there are people who are crazy and just buy up everything to resell.

I went to 2 Walmarts tonight and found nothing

if I don't find it by next week i'll just wait for prices on Ebay to drop. might as well since i am already using a lot of gas trying to find these. i will keep on checking & buy as much as I can and help people here if I find them.

You know, I would even mind paying a little extra, 30 bucks over a retail set is not to bad, but these guy have a 200 percent markup. I am with you man, I can't afford the hunt.

You know what, the sad thing is that there are people who found these but are continuing to look for these, not to help people out but to make a f#$king profit, they want to jack up prices and everything else for these and it is very sad. In truth there is enough for every collector who even wants multiple sets but the problem is that greedy scalpers ON THESE BOARDS and on others + ebay are out there trying to score to jack up prices.

Sickening

I HATE YOU MATTEL

Oh yeah, and lets not forget the losers who don't even collect them, but know they are hot and buy them to resell them. B.S.!!!!!

Its crazy man, before I knew my order was cancelled by CSC (another Mattel blunder) I found remenants of Wave 9 on the shelves and you know what, I left them there. I could of made a profit but wasn't in it for that. The people I knew who couldn't find them had them and all seemed well, but there are people who are crazy and just buy up everything to resell.

if I don't find it by next week i'll just wait for prices on Ebay to drop. might as well since i am already using a lot of gas trying to find these. i will keep on checking & buy as much as I can and help people here if I find them.

You know, I would even mind paying a little extra, 30 bucks over a retail set is not to bad, but these guy have a 200 percent markup. I am with you man, I can't afford the hunt.

yeah man. costs me $35 for a full tank. i've been hunting for these 3 weeks straight now. i am spending more gas trying to find these figures than my usual drive to work. i am filling my tank twice a week now considering I only fill up my tank once a week. oh, the things we do for this hobby. LOL :)

Sickening

I HATE YOU MATTEL

yeah man. costs me $35 for a full tank. i've been hunting for these 3 weeks straight now. i am spending more gas trying to find these figures than my usual drive to work. i am filling my tank twice a week now considering I only fill up my tank once a week. oh, the things we do for this hobby. LOL smile.gif

Right there with you, went out last night looking for figures and nada.

I just got wave 9 from ebay for only $30 above retail not including variants which i dont collect unless its an entirely different character, so ill wait til prices drop and do it again for wave 10 unless i find them at my walmarts 5min away first!

This could b e good news or bad news depending on whether you are caught up or not. Someone who seems to have a pretty good track record over at fwoosh says that a store in LA is suppose to get solid case packs of wave 11 figures within the next week and then in mid nov solid case packs of 3 of the wave 12 figures. Mattel is certainly determined to ship new product on a rather frequent basis.

This could b e good news or bad news depending on whether you are caught up or not. Someone who seems to have a pretty good track record over at fwoosh says that a store in LA is suppose to get solid case packs of wave 11 figures within the next week and then in mid nov solid case packs of 3 of the wave 12 figures. Mattel is certainly determined to ship new product on a rather frequent basis.

I say bring on Wave 11, but there have not been any of them on Ebay other than one preorder. Usually from what I have noticed is that the regular wave show up in Hong Kong and about three to for weeks later they start hitting the states.

I'm about glad that wave 11 is on it's way. I fill we will have a better change on 11 send it will be at more then one store to get then this so call wave 10.

nothign again

Back when the Master 0f the Universe 20XX was in demand. I did the same thing; I drove past Wal-mart and did not stop. Later that day my wife ask me to go to Wal-mart and get something. When I went to Wal-mart the shelves were full of Masters of the Universe figures. This was when everyone was search for the wave that had Evillyn. I was stunned. To this day if I am near a Wal-mart. I always stop.

Chopz

I drove right past a Walmart twice tonight, I couldn't muster the energy of hope.

NOTHING in Northern Illinois again. Went to the Super Wal-mart in Waukegan and gave a helpful gal there the numbers for wave 10, she went into the back and said they had it and would bring it out. She reappears with a BEST OF CASE! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh, and Gurnee and Vernon Hills no longer carries this line. JERKS!!!

Went to 4 Wal Marts as I was driving home from the clubs and not a damn thing!!! Saw some scalper ripping into the the Holiday Hot Wheels, don't know why??

Well if Mattel doesn't buy those Best of Cases or Wal Mart clearances them out, this line is gonna die, especially because Target has the same damn wave!!! @grumpy@

Saw some scalper ripping into the the Holiday Hot Wheels, don't know why??

Maybe he wasnt a scalper, those Hotwheel guys are crazy. I have seen them get into fights, actual fights over different cars. Man people can say what they want about action figure collectors, but ive yet to see a fist fight break out over a power girl...lol.

When to Wal-Mart again today before I hit to work at 11 and still the same 11 figures that has been there send the end of last month.