Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

i would hope so no point in making just one...wasnt there another at at sdcc? in the next wave? ill have to look at my pics

I don't think any pics were shown, but Beast Boy was the next member, and Negative Man is due up in wave 13, and he will have 2 versions. Regular costume, and energy variant.

Both my brother and myself are hunting for these things.

Someone tracked a wave down for me and now I am trying to locate a set for a few different forum members.

As of now, no luck.

I think I have spent more money in gas than I would have spent on 2 Waves of these figs.

With any luck Mattels new online retail ventures will help to make it easier for us all to track down the figures.

If I am not mistaken, I think I know what Mattel is trying to do but it is going to take a while. They are going to try to predict how much of their product they should make and they are going to use their websites to do so.

By doing this they could conceivably increase their revenue while minimizing waste and make certain to distribute the product correctly. Unfortunately that means that their will be growing pains in the meantime and that is going to affect all of us.

If Mattel can start cutting out the middle-men like Toys R Us, WalMart and Target we will all be less susceptible to large retail chains that haven't a clue on how to distribute or order.

I can't say that I am enjoying filling my gas tank 2 to 3 times a week but hopefully the future will be bright.

If the line I have is correct and the local Wal-Mart is getting several boxes of these figures. I may see if I can buy as many as my credit card will allow for forum redistribution.

I haven't found any since my first run on 10/15.

Also dig the pic of Wildcat working over the MMA guy. @loll@

• Like 1

While I imagine we should eventually find these in stores (still nothing here but if my trade for wave 5 goes through then I can mark myself out of the hunt...lol) there is no way a store will be "swimming" in these. Sorry guys, but when was the last time a walmart exclusive wave just sat on shelves. Even legends, which has diminished in popularity flew off the shelf (a few characters did sit, but there is always that one). Point being if we see these (and need them) then they should be picked up. Because given Walmarts track record, these are going to be short shipped, under stocked and heavily scalped. I just hope this is the last damn exclusive, because another wave like this and I might be done.

From a friend of mine....

"Just got an e-mail from Wal-Mart Media Relations.

Wave 10 is only carried in 2,400 stores.

I'll be posting a list shortly on which stores are supposed to be carrying Wave 10, but this doesn't guarantee they will be in stock."

Once we know which stores, that will help tremendously!!! Appreciate it!!

I'll be posting a list shortly on which stores are supposed to be carrying Wave 10, but this doesn't guarantee they will be in stock."

Hope this helps some of us.

This is just asinine.

What's the point of having a store exclusive wave, when I can't find the damned things - but non exclusives like Bayformers, G.I. Joe, and other stuff is clogging the pegs?!

Hey Walmart:

vopws8.jpg

I can get Bayformers, G.I.Joe, and other stuff at Target, Toys R Us, and other stores.

Stock your exclusive products!

i still need it

Once we know which stores, that will help tremendously!!! Appreciate it!!

ya brian on the matty fb page really gets the info then passes it along, he seems like a good guy

if they made these things as plentiful as Walmart's X-men Origins 2-packs, there would be no problem.

I think there are like 40-50 of those at the last few stores I have been in, and they can't sell even at the clearance price of 5 bucks!

If the line I have is correct and the local Wal-Mart is getting several boxes of these figures. I may see if I can buy as many as my credit card will allow for forum redistribution.

I haven't found any since my first run on 10/15.

Also dig the pic of Wildcat working over the MMA guy. @loll@

Thanks the UFC figs have the best articulation I have ever seen, You can get some real good posses, Wildcat fits right on in with the UFC fighters, maybe I'll buy the cage if they sell it and wildcat can bust some heads in the octagon. @loll@

Hope this helps some of us.

I really do not know how helpful this info really is. As of July 2009, there were 2,630 Wal-Mart Supercenters in the United States. That means only a few 100 are not getting them in.

here is the link to the list.

not really sure how helpful it really is though.

http://pendragonspos...at-walmart.html

I live in Castle Rock CO, and my store doesnt even carry DCUC. Plus a number of the stores listed in CO also dont carry the line. Maybe they might get them eventually (would be nice) but as of now the list in incorrect.

I Just check the list. None of the Wal-marts in my circle of searching are getting these. I did call two Wal-marts out of my area and they confirmed that they are expecting new cases by mid-November. We will see what happens.

Chopz

I see the one in Riverside on Van Burue is sopost to be getting them. I was just there today and still have the same 11 figures there. 3 Firestorm's,1 Cyborg,1Mr. Miracle,1 Booster Gold and 5 Capt. Cold's.