Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

I swear if I find extras I will help people out here , cost plus shipping. I hate scalpers and those that would try to make a buck on other members. I have in the past helped local peeps out and have sold stuff at cost, (wuz up shipwreck jr). I have out of my own collection put stuff up on ebay but it was stuff that I have tried to trade for and could not find any trades. I can't wait for DCU to go on matty, I think wave 11 will be there right?

put me down for wave 10 extra ;)

I swear if I find extras I will help people out here , cost plus shipping. I hate scalpers and those that would try to make a buck on other members. I have in the past helped local peeps out and have sold stuff at cost, (wuz up shipwreck jr). I have out of my own collection put stuff up on ebay but it was stuff that I have tried to trade for and could not find any trades. I can't wait for DCU to go on matty, I think wave 11 will be there right?

put me down for wave 10 extra ;)

If I'm able to I will. I've been to Vancouver , my bro worked at a fashion store called "Leonnies" in downtown, near the Sea wall.

As I stated before, you are good in my book JJ. You are respectful, and don't say rude or inconsiderate things. I understand your neutral stance and respect it. If you ever need some help in the San Jo area you can get it from me. TNI is going to be an interesting place.

Wave 10 is awesome and I am glad I have mine! Its good to finally have a Man-Bat. Too bad I don't collect ML anymore since I just learned Namor knows magic... who knew. Its ok DCUC is better. Especially WAVE 10!

As I stated before, you are good in my book JJ. You are respectful, and don't say rude or inconsiderate things. I understand your neutral stance and respect it. If you ever need some help in the San Jo area you can get it from me. TNI is going to be an interesting place.

ur from sj? didnt know that. well we can continue in pms if ud like.....my theory has always been this...if i can buy 2 of a fig and sell one to pay for part or all of mine then i would. this hobby can be expensive. if i can help a fellow collector out, then i will too. Ive helped countless people here with sdcc stuff every year....and this year is the first year i charged amule fee.

people are going to scalp either way...y would i get mad for every auction on ebay for wave 10..doesnt affect them only me cu i get stressed out.

btw i heard mcarthy ranch walmart got the wave 10.

rep is a big deal and ive dealt with clam and hes hooked me up with free figures and stuff in the past as thanks for hooking him up with sdcc stuff...things like that build rep....not if he sells on ebay or not. so u either have good rep and not sell on ebay or have bad rep if u sell on ebay?

u say im ok in ur book.....but arent i just like clam is supposedly? selling stuff on ebay...wouldnt that give me bad rep?

rep is a big deal and ive dealt with clam and hes hooked me up with free figures and stuff in the past as thanks for hooking him up with sdcc stuff...things like that build rep....not if he sells on ebay or not. so u either have good rep and not sell on ebay or have bad rep if u sell on ebay?

u say im ok in ur book.....but arent i just like clam is supposedly? selling stuff on ebay...wouldnt that give me bad rep?

You addressed your issue. I respect those who are up front. You didnt have to explain yourself, but you did. You said you and your cousin share the page. Some of the stuff on the ebay page you said was your cousins, and you also stated you discuss items off site and work deals for people. You addressed the issue, openly and honestly.. and even though you COULD... didnt delete any of my posts....WAVE 10... so actions speak loudly. Rep is built over time, first impressions are... well, just that.

You addressed your issue. I respect those who are up front. You didnt have to explain yourself, but you did. You said you and your cousin share the page. Some of the stuff on the ebay page you said was your cousins, and you also stated you discuss items off site and work deals for people. You addressed the issue, openly and honestly.. and even though you COULD... didnt delete any of my posts....WAVE 10... so actions speak loudly. Rep is built over time, first impressions are... well, just that.

ok

oh for some reason I thought you lived in Riverside.....unless you do, that would of been some drive @loll@

Im in Orange county. but the scalpers are buying all of these early in the morning. no chance for me since I work odd hours. and 1 Walmart is not doing anything about it. I asked the person in the toy section if she can set aside a set for me, she said it is first come first serve. I can call her 10mins after the store opens (7am) and she can hold a set for me. so I did the other day and she said "Scott, already bought all of it" He bought the set the week before. And week before that. So i asked her what's the purpose of me calling 10mins after 7 if you are damn sure that Scott was going to buy everything every f**kin day! ##$%$#!

dang first name basis that sucks

oh for some reason I thought you lived in Riverside.....unless you do, that would of been some drive @loll@

Im in Orange county. but the scalpers are buying all of these early in the morning. no chance for me since I work odd hours. and 1 Walmart is not doing anything about it. I asked the person in the toy section if she can set aside a set for me, she said it is first come first serve. I can call her 10mins after the store opens (7am) and she can hold a set for me. so I did the other day and she said "Scott, already bought all of it" He bought the set the week before. And week before that. So i asked her what's the purpose of me calling 10mins after 7 if you are damn sure that Scott was going to buy everything every f**kin day! ##$%$#!

you should call and talk to the head manager. And the toys come in at night, not in the morning. So go at night if you can, you should see them there and ask the stocking person.

you should call and talk to the head manager. And the toys come in at night, not in the morning. So go at night if you can, you should see them there and ask the stocking person.

i did. they don't know crap. i'll try again tomorrow night. If I have to bribe the person pulling the pallets, or the person who stocks I will. And I will hook everyone up here. NOTE:If I have to bribe, you guys have to share. HAHAHA

get me the figures and ill throw some extra bucks ur way lol or if you need a figure i have.

i usualy go right before they close and watch pallets