Wave 10 Hits

darthfoley

I got all the figs today coming my way! I am so happy to be one away from completing the set. I really love Joker and Powergirl! Robotman and Beastboy are cool too. So that just leaves Manbat..... why he was not the 2 per case fig instead of PG I don't know.... @loll@

Draven

So not trying to start a flame war. But I think the mods should take down the post dissing Stud. Not fair to call him a scalper or bad trader and a douchebag for TRADING,

I would do it if I saw much of what you are talking about... but I think you are blowing it out of proportion.

you actually acknowledging it is bringing more attention to what... 1 or 2 posts?

let it go

You should ask why a Batman repaint is two per case instead. ;)

Filler figures really don't need to be given priority.

Because its Batman and he will always be given priority. PG is a strange choice consider she is a she.... and well she is coming out again soon as stand fig.

I just opened up all my figs, I normally wait until I have the whole wave but I just could not! @loll@ I LOVE the figs! Joker, Forager and PG are badass! I also was surprised how much I liked Beastboy and Robotman. :)Oh and not a stuck or warped joint on any of mine! I am so happy the quality control has been found. Thanks Starman!

Draven

So not trying to start a flame war. But I think the mods should take down the post dissing Stud. Not fair to call him a scalper or bad trader and a douchebag for TRADING,

I would do it if I saw much of what you are talking about... but I think you are blowing it out of proportion.

you actually acknowledging it is bringing more attention to what... 1 or 2 posts?

let it go

L8, but previously resolved... and agreed, let go it has been. Clam huh?? and your icon is Namor. Nice. :)

and if its ok with jj, we should let the guy be. Afterall, he did take them from jj's store ;)

well i dont know that cuz we dont know what store he works at...like i said in my area there are like 10 walamrts so it can be any of those or one i dotn go too. plus someone said he's in socal, i live in morcal so woudlnt affect me either way

Failed joke. sorry. I saw that thats how it all began. Trying to keep forums light hearted!

I have a !@#$ headache. Went to 2 Walmarts tonight, one which had been reported as having gotten Wave 10 in before was nicely sporting a Dr Impossible, searched through the pallets and nothing, went to another Walmart which carried no DC products at all, I mean no Brave and the Bold, no Infinite Heroes. and especially DCUC. I !@#$ hate going to stores to find my stuff, I found 5 cases of that stupid holiday Barbie and no DCUC, tons of Hot Wheel clinging to the shelves, lots of the Super Saturday's crap and lets not forget the over abundance of GI JOE AND TF GARBAGE

I HATE MATTEL AND I HATE WALMART......"F" the BOTH OF THEM

sick of wasting gas money on this hobby, all because some jerk off made a stupid deal with Walmart.

is this a fair trade??? my Wonder Twins with Gleek + $120 for a set of Wave 10 (7 figures)???

Supply and demand.

Granted, supply and demand is kind of screwed since the entire supply for this line is low for the past three waves; and demand continues to march on with no end in sight.

Hit two Wal-Marts tonight and at one the employee claimed that each Wal-mart was allocated one case per store. What?! I'm going to write this off as crazy talk and hopefully we'll be awash in Wave 10 come November. Please? :(

is this a fair trade??? my Wonder Twins with Gleek + $120 for a set of Wave 10 (7 figures)???

Supply and demand.

Granted, supply and demand is kind of screwed since the entire supply for this line is low for the past three waves; and demand continues to march on with no end in sight.

Hit two Wal-Marts tonight and at one the employee claimed that each Wal-mart was allocated one case per store. What?! I'm going to write this off as crazy talk and hopefully we'll be awash in Wave 10 come November. Please? :(

The store I've found all of mine at has gotten in at least 3 cases...so...that guy's fulla #$##.

Be patient. I'm confident they'll turn up in greater numbers as we approach the holidays.

hm maybe JJ will be able to find me this set at cost after all like I said way back haha :D will be nice if those rumors of more showing up around/before xmas is true!

Wave 10 is really bringing out the worst in people and that is just sad, I don't care for buyer/reseller of a store item, that is just tacky and corny. I left plenty of Wave 5 on the shelves and if a member on the forum wanted any, I sold it to them and cost + shipping, no mark up. Some people on these forums may act all nice and/or cool but in truth they are scalpers running the game. Even if they do a markup, they charge 200 percent or more. Toy collecting is a big dumb game because people are always looking to profit and apparently some idiots are willing to pay huge amounts, if everyone who can't find them didn't pay 300 for them, we all could have what we want, but people bid in a fever.

I am sick of scalpers and sneaky forum people, I met some really nice people but some of the people on these boards are just weird.

• Like 1

Wave 10 is really bringing out the worst in people and that is just sad, I don't care for buyer/reseller of a store item, that is just tacky and corny. I left plenty of Wave 5 on the shelves and if a member on the forum wanted any, I sold it to them and cost + shipping, no mark up. Some people on these forums may act all nice and/or cool but in truth they are scalpers running the game. Even if they do a markup, they charge 200 percent or more. Toy collecting is a big dumb game because people are always looking to profit and apparently some idiots are willing to pay huge amounts, if everyone who can't find them didn't pay 300 for them, we all could have what we want, but people bid in a fever.

I am sick of scalpers and sneaky forum people, I met some really nice people but some of the people on these boards are just weird[/u].

@deer@ yup it does indeed seem to be bringing out the worst in people @deer@

I know this series is getting to be bad the only one I want is Joker and my Wal-Mart hasn't recive anything for the last two month but wave 7 only.

I am sick of scalpers and sneaky forum people, I met some really nice people but some of the people on these boards are just weird.

sad but true dude. the fact that a lot of collectors (including me) are driven by their OCD to have these figures RIGHT NOW is getting out of control. scalpers are feeding of from this. toy collection as a hobby has developed this culture of hoarding and scalping. getting as much as you can for something that is hot. we can blame the toy companies like Mattel & Hasbro. We can blame Walmart & Ebay. but we are also partly to blame. i just hope we can help each other here. when I got an extra Amazo & Black Lightning. I traded it here (For a freakin Kid Flash & Flash). No regrets. I had good experiences trading in this board like my trade with Darth Foley & Doom Saber.

that is why I won't trade my Wonder Twins with Gleek for a set of Wave 10 + $100. i hope scalpers will choke out of their quick buck that they made.

sigh

I swear if I find extras I will help people out here , cost plus shipping. I hate scalpers and those that would try to make a buck on other members. I have in the past helped local peeps out and have sold stuff at cost, (wuz up shipwreck jr). I have out of my own collection put stuff up on ebay but it was stuff that I have tried to trade for and could not find any trades. I can't wait for DCU to go on matty, I think wave 11 will be there right?